[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember that Soulkiller is a beast, I think he was somehow lining up mislynches for several days in advance

First All Red, then myself, then Konno

All_Reds behaviour has me fully convinced she is town, if she is Mafia then well done. It's the best town acting I've ever seen

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch: Seshmaster

I'll give Red another chance.
Seshmaster is a strange lynch choice, he voted up Ryu on day 1 when it could have easily been me if he wanted it that way.
Post automatically merged:

Your logic is killing me. Look for yourself, I am not going to be back and forth about that with you since I have explained myself and said what I think
Konno, relax. We got this. I want to know if you were able to clear anyone last night? Don't tell us who you checked until much later on please

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With how the things went last dayphase and all the suspicions on All Red and no lynch, I am certain even more now that she is part of the mafia.
Nothing personal, I think you are a great player. But the behavior and too much coincidence lead me to think you are on the bad guys team this game.
Vote Lynch: All Red

I rely on my role abilities and I know she is mafia
in these two posts are a little contradiction imo. Can you help with an explanation @Konno?

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, what are you talking about?
Where, in this post, do you see me switching what I said about All Red last time? Especially bolded
Your logic is killing me. Look for yourself, I am not going to be back and forth about that with you since I have explained myself and said what I think
Really my logic you said you checked him so nothing that happens should give you more certainty because you already checked and know. If not then you lied about checking and if I ask everyone did you claim hes absolutely mafia everyone will say yes.

Even if all reds proven mafia today you made your self suss because you admitted to lying.

No need to go back and forth it's in what you said.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kind of skimmed Soulkiller's posts last night. There are a couple that look like distancing with Sesh.
Can you give me an example please?

Personally, I don't think they're scum from their entrance and vote on Odd. Not because of the vote itself, but by how blown up it got and how commented on it was. Usually, a post that is looked into so much that comes from so early on comes from Town.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~BIG ANNOUNCEMENT~

Randy Orton came out of nowhere to deliver the RKO to All_Red. But he slipped and falls to the floor. His mission to perform the RKO on All_Red failed miserably. All_Red sees big opportunity to beat Randy. He gave Randy a Big Low Blow. Send the wrestler unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~

[Anon Message]

"Who you think you're Randy? Doesn't you know that I'm the luckiest man on this planet? I'm a successful man while you are just a low paid peasent. You're under my foot....And all these people around here are stupid, couldn't think just like you. If they never learn they have themselves to blame for their demise"

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry about all of that, just look for dodgy posts
I am: I wrote my intro last Night because I doubt anyone apart from RE and Sesh would've heard of me and only took 5 mins. I've got much better notes on scumreads and Townreads (well, at least from Day 1...) that I'm trying not to post all at once.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~BIG ANNOUNCEMENT~

Randy Orton came out of nowhere to deliver the RKO to All_Red. But he slipped and falls to the floor. His mission to perform the RKO on All_Red failed miserably. All_Red sees big opportunity to beat Randy. He gave Randy a Big Low Blow. Send the wrestler unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~

[Anon Message]

"Who you think you're Randy? Doesn't you know that I'm the luckiest man on this planet? I'm a successful man while you are just a low paid peasent. You're under my foot....And all these people around here are stupid, couldn't think just like you. If they never learn they have themselves to blame for their demise"

wtf

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Other than red. Gimme your reads so far in the game because honestly you just been focused on red it seems the entire game. There is other players in the game. Just saying. Not liking how you are approaching this game and giving me bad vibes now. Only problem I have is that you always give me bad vibes and end up being townie every single time.
This is a potential w/w post with 6th.
Also I really not fan of shesh lurking tbh. Reason I am saying this is because I know he is reading the thread and liked even one of the posts recently but did not have the time to reply to one of my posts forwarded toward him. I usually don't bring this up if a person is simply viewing the thread but the moment I see you start liking other people posts while still lurking. Then I will call you out for it.
@Seshmaster I see you there buddy. You gonna keep lurking some more?
He pushes Sesh but barely. Clearly favors Odd, and has a lot of accusatory interactions with Michelle.

Will read Sesh independently as well, but I had them as townie last phase for a fairly weak reason that won't cut it today.

New theory: Red isn't scum, they're third party. Hence the Townie behaviour contradicting with being Mafia.
I agree. Soulkiller kind of whiteknighted them.
Maybe survivor? That'd explain all the immunity.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's possible they're SK immune to non-lynch kills, mainly because I've been that before. The EoD both Days were likely due to unrelated abilities they had no idea about.

Well, in that instance.

The posts on Sesh look kinda like shading more than anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.