[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally updated,

• All_Red - 8 votes(Seshmaster, Odd, Poison Chan, Konno, SleepingTerror, Dr.Strange, Michelle, Mr.Lonely)
  • Konno - 1 vote(All_Red)
  • Michelle - 1 vote(Sagebee)

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I completely understand the votes on Red. I was pushing for her to be lynched the last two day phases, but I'm not sure at this point. She made a lot of simple mistakes this DP like not knowing her role and claiming that she wasn't aware of the double lynch rule. These are mistakes a wolf won't make. She is almost too easy a target.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~An Announcement~

DAY ACTION

Lynching Process has been cancelled once again. How unfortunate.

3rd DP is officially Ended.

NO ONE DIE FROM A LYNCHING TODAY

-Wait for 3rd NP Announcement-

-More information is coming-

Last edited:
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely understand the votes on Red. I was pushing for her to be lynched the last two day phases, but I'm not sure at this point. She made a lot of simple mistakes this DP like not knowing her role and claiming that she wasn't aware of the double lynch rule. These are mistakes a wolf won't make. She is almost too easy a target.
I almost feel the same way. But we also have Konno's claim that her ability told her Red was a wolf.
Would have been nice for Konno to have posted more.
Post automatically merged:

If the person using this lynch-canceling ability is town, you are impairing town from receiving information to move onto other suspects, while allowing mafia to increase their numbers with their recruit ability.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This looks bad cant believe there is no lynch phase . If anyone has invest role use it on michelle . I think I have seen something interesting here .

I almost feel the same way. But we also have Konno's claim that her ability told her Red was a wolf.
Would have been nice for Konno to have posted more.

If the person using this lynch-canceling ability is town, you are impairing town from receiving information to move onto other suspects, while allowing mafia to increase their numbers with their recruit ability.
You still think its town who is doing this ?? I am def sure its a scum ability most likely two times in a row is impossible for a town . Why would town risk this to use this abiity for no lynch .

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This looks bad cant believe there is no lynch phase . If anyone has invest role use it on michelle . I think I have seen something interesting here .
You are the second one requesting this, can you tell me what you saw?
Asking from curiosity.

Double lynch stop, there is no way this will happen a third time
Yes. We will try again tomorow, but at least SK's alignament will show some progress.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You still think its town who is doing this ?? I am def sure its a scum ability most likely two times in a row is impossible for a town . Why would town risk this to use this abiity for no lynch .
At this point, I think it has to be scum. But lynch is town's strongest power. Having two lynch-stop abilities is very powerful for mafia.
I'm thinking Red must be a powerful role for it to be used on her and not Ryu, maybe she has the recruit ability?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are the second one requesting this, can you tell me what you saw?
Asking from curiosity.

Yes. We will try again tomorow, but at least SK's alignament will show some progress.
wanted to look up wanted to make sure if you are not recruited by cult .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point, I think it has to be scum. But lynch is town's strongest power. Having two lynch-stop abilities is very powerful for mafia.
I'm thinking Red must be a powerful role for it to be used on her and not Ryu, maybe she has the recruit ability?
At this point I am certain All_red is mafia there is no doubt in it .

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK seeing as there is posting going on - I'm just reading the thread, will start posting properly when the Day phase starts most likely.

And by reading the thread I mean I haven't even started yet RIP

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~An Announcement~

EXTRA INFORMATION

SOULKILLER ROLE IS:

THE UNDERTAKER(MAFIA LEADER)

You must be registered for see images

"The Undertaker aka Phenom is the Leader of Ministry of Darkness(Mafia)"

Abilities

Active
  • Tombstone Piledriver - Night Kill​
  • Chokeslam - Stop all night actions(1x)​
Passive
  • You will always investigated innocent at night
  • Hell's Gate - Immunity to night or day kill except Superkill​
  • The Last Ride - Suicide. This ability will automatically active when you're getting lynch. The last player who votes you will die with you​
Wincon: You need to eliminate all of your opponents(Town and Serial Killer)

Note: If you die your Night Kill ability will be passed down to Kane

3RD NIGHT PHASE STARTS NOW

Send your night action request to me ASAP. Also Please Notify me if you abstain from any Night action.

The 3rd NP duration is 21hrs

[3rd NP COUNTDOWN TIMER]

Night Phase has started. Dont post anything in this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.