[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would be voting her right now myself if it wasn't for the possibility that Soulkiller could have set the whole thing up.

I mean that ability wasn't used to save Ryu, maybe I'm overthinking it and both Red and Soulkiller are Mafia
Gonna bring your attention to something cause I want your thoughts on it.
My vote won't budge off Odd this DP.
so no one is gonna be lynched this DP?
Do you think these messages come from someone that's expecting the stopped lynch?

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna bring your attention to something cause I want your thoughts on it.

Do you think these messages come from someone that's expecting the stopped lynch?
I sure do, Soulkiller is a dangerous player and him using the lynch-stop just so he can secure two mislynched in the following days is a strategy worth considering.

But it happened after the lynch went away from me and into a different direction, mind you both Ryu and All Red have tried voting me to save themselves. It's like ever since I asked not to get CFD'd Mafia has been using me as a scapegoat because of 'activity levels'

Reactions: Mr.Lonely
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please ask me for reads on certain things and I will do my best to get around to them tomorrow as I will be sleeping, but I'm also aware I need a kick up the rear end.
I just would like for you to confirm that you 100% know the mafia flavors.

Also, we should be making reads lists sometime this phase - because the cop should have 2 results by now, and if they die, we can check the lists to see who they investigated and their alignment.

(Still organizing flavor.)

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@All_Red so was the lynch rigged to save you or frame you? It sure as hell wasn't done on my behalf
Any town would say the same thing as you said. So, instead I'm going to say it makes sense for mafia to cancel lynch on the both of us. Why? Because it gives the town two people to lynch day after day. Cause if either of us are town and they lynch town first, then they might lynch the next person with the knowledge that they are the mafia that canceled the lynch. If they lynch mafia first, they my lynch the next person because the mafia were probably protecting the other person from getting lynched. Looking at this scenario you can clearly see that the canceled vote only helps the mafia imo.

So we're looking at... 4? Mafia members left, I think? Plus SK.

Sorry I haven't been very active as of late in terms of reads and suchlike, work's been kinda hectic.

Anyhow I don't like the fact that the lynch was stopped here.

I went back to check who was being wagoned at the time, and thus and therefore, my vote shall be cast now.

Vote Lynch: All_Red
Post automatically merged:

My initial concern is if Mafia DOES have a cult property, alongside multiple killing abilities, then that makes the game very wolf-sided.

Has the SK killed anyone or attempted to kill anyone?

Please ask me for reads on certain things and I will do my best to get around to them tomorrow as I will be sleeping, but I'm also aware I need a kick up the rear end.
You voted me because of the short lead I had for the few minutes(hours maybe). But I just wanted to ask that dont you think that it's a little obvious that I would cancel the vote when in danger, like wouldn't that might just make everyone know that im mafia then?

Also I just wanted to ask who do you think killed FK, because I wanted to hear you reponce before the last DP ended.

That's what I'm thinking about. I don't recall her having a reason to vote for you other than saving herself. Maybe the townie that stopped the lynchings knew that Red or you are a townie.
I still don't like how she voted for you especially after I called her out for only voting for the players with the most votes.
I voted him, because I had a gut feeling you would vote me. In DP1, in the last few minutes you voted me and I didn't get any time to debate your reasoning, since it was the same reasoning every other person who voted me used. So in the last DP I had a gut feeling that you would do the same thing to secure my lynch. I didn't like that chance, so i voted odd since he was the only person that had equal votes to me, knowing you would find me sus and have another reason to use to vote lynch me. And like that, you voted me: tying the play field. But then as if I didn't need to act, BOOM, the lynch is canceled.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I sure do, Soulkiller is a dangerous player and him using the lynch-stop just so he can secure two mislynched in the following days is a strategy worth considering.

But it happened after the lynch went away from me and into a different direction, mind you both Ryu and All Red have tried voting me to save themselves. It's like ever since I asked not to get CFD'd Mafia has been using me as a scapegoat because of 'activity levels'
I didnt vote you because of activity levels
I stated above

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It is worth considering.

However I've been told that one of my main flaws in my town game was that I tend to tunnel people who are competent wolves just because they have the ability to deepwolf.

What I would say is, don't let the fact that Soul may be able to pull something like this as a wolf make you believe that that is the case, it's paranoia mixed with confirmation bias and has caused many a mislynch on my end.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My two cents on mafia stopping the lynch is that if both are town, they definitely do not use it (or at least, it is strategically better not to use it). It was a one-shot ability, according to the mod. Best use it when mafia is actually in danger of being lynched.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just would like for you to confirm that you 100% know the mafia flavors.

Also, we should be making reads lists sometime this phase - because the cop should have 2 results by now, and if they die, we can check the lists to see who they investigated and their alignment.

(Still organizing flavor.)
Would you like me to outright state who they are, flavour-wise?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
My two cents on mafia stopping the lynch is that if both are town, they definitely do not use it (or at least, it is strategically better not to use it). It was a one-shot ability, according to the mod. Best use it when mafia is actually in danger of being lynched.
I dont see that as best possible solution though! If mafia use it when both town they have a garnteed sus on the two. Why use it when you could just throw more shade on a fellow maifa?

when you *are going to

Maybe I'm over reacting to explain anything to you guys. Ig I'll post when asked.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see that as best possible solution though! If mafia use it when both town they have a garnteed sus on the two. Why use it when you could just throw more shade on a fellow maifa?

when you *are going to
Put it this way.
You and Odd were going to be lynched yesterday if no ability was used. If you both are town, that's two town lives down and mafia is at an advantage. If you want to argue that mafia would do that to put suspicion on you and Odd so you'd be lynched the next day - what's the point if you were going to die that day anyway? They had a chance to get rid of two town, if you and Odd are town. If I were mafia, I'd take that opportunity and keep the lynch-cancel ability for when mafia may be lynched in the future.
If it's a one-shot ability, it's best saved for when mafia is in danger of being lynched. Even if they were to be lynched the following day - that's an extra night kill mafia have to use.

The only thing that throws a hammer to this theory is it not being used day 1. So I'll look into your behavior today as well.

Reactions: 6thHokage

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Put it this way.
You and Odd were going to be lynched yesterday if no ability was used. If you both are town, that's two town lives down and mafia is at an advantage. If you want to argue that mafia would do that to put suspicion on you and Odd so you'd be lynched the next day - what's the point if you were going to die that day anyway? They had a chance to get rid of two town, if you and Odd are town. If I were mafia, I'd take that opportunity and keep the lynch-cancel ability for when mafia may be lynched in the future.
If it's a one-shot ability, it's best saved for when mafia is in danger of being lynched. Even if they were to be lynched the following day - that's an extra night kill mafia have to use.

The only thing that throws a hammer to this theory is it not being used day 1. So I'll look into your behavior today as well.
Ohh! I Didn't know there was double lynch on day 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.