[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Firekitten what do you mean by 'I thought it Started on sunday' you are among the first posters, you know when it started right? I would really like to know which country you are from. If your timezones lagging behind, it would have been more accurate if you wrote '' will start on Sunday ". Did you write any of the messages thinking the game has already started? @Dr.Strange what's about your thought on Sunday story.?

I would be judging from the replies to my previous post. If you pointed out my intended mistake, bing In my green list for the time being.
I’m from the United States
Post automatically merged:

Also it’s totally coincidental that I checked the thread at the same time it started lmao

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So we are here :
Seshmaster :
Welcome to AB i hope you bring the A game of your MS play here :cool: , i hope our nakama can keep up with you guys

You tend to forget actually how long certain people have been in wrasslin'.

Vote Lynch: Odd

It's that time of year again, oh boy :)
Hmm i am interested you choose odd among all people . I am kind of interested you choose odd of all the players here ^^.

I mean it’s Sunday for some people, I s’pose.

I’m also gonna try not to tunnel you out of paranoia this game. I’m told it’s a bad look on my game.

I’d be very surprised to be townread off of one vote on my first post.
Its interesting from 6th and kittens perspective how they read your vote .

@6th hokage: I like the early vote. A past winner told me that townies always take the lead.

Kitten :
Wait so do you town read them off a random vote at the beginning of the game, or is it just that you like their vote.

Few things i think 6th Hokage immediately judged on you by saying he has town vibes even though you admit you have been told its bad look on your game . I would say the vote on odd looks like some interesting reason i saw here , i am kind of surprised how 6th gave his immediate read on you .

I'll take it, though it does beg the question as to why you haven't voted early yourself.

Hmm, not so much to do when you're one of the first on the scene, huh?
Hmm i am not sure on this one it does makes it look you want us to play harder to just why other should follow same vote pattern . Its too early to tell but so far my reads on you are neutral yet .

6th Hokage :

I liked the interaction between him and kitten so far , 6th hokage is coming out honest in his claims even asked on his meta on other players or the reads on Sesh by kitten .

Fire kitten :
Given from the quotes with Seshmaster looks like you both played each other or know before given how you both started your talk so casually .

I thought this game started on Sunday, guess I’m mistaken.

Wait so do you town read them off a random vote at the beginning of the game, or is it just that you like their vote.
- Unlike 6th and Red have said i am finding the vote on odd very neutral , yes it doent make Sesh is a wolf or town its just random vote i dont like to see more reasoning into it . Its far too early to give any such conclusion having played with @Odd i know he would immediately descend his post with scumhunting . I am not sure if Sesh has played with odd before but immediate vote on him gives me few interesting thing what reaction will odd have on this game .

They said it was a good vote and said they heard townies lead from somewhere, so I’m just asking
So you think he’s town for that, is what I’m hearing.

I’m just going to call BS on you having an early town read on them. It’s the beginning of the game and a early vote means nothing, It seems to me that you just wanted to have a town read to look like you are doing something early on and to have a good start.

Ah that would explain it. Also, it’s hard to answer your question here but I want to say as you play more mafia you will find out the answer yourself.

Actually an interesting question.
I’m accusing you right now, do you think I’m town or scum right now?

Also. Since I know like very few people here. Question for y’all.

I do like the leads in some of these post it gives me town vibe questioning on 6th hokage 's play and asking oreki's question on sesh early voting pattern you are confirming everyone s meta reads and their version of play .

@bolded : I would say my wolf play and town play are pretty similar but i would def hesitate not to target too much on my partner if i usually give my reads on them . I ould naturally try to protect them more than givng too detailed reads .
Q.
Also why you had your vote on oreki any specific reason you have on him just because he has not given his details on his sus ? I am getting mixed vibes on you btw ?

Anther quote i seem to miss : Your question on interaction between 6th and yourself ?

Ya it does seem like you are trying to extract info on his gameplay i would say nothing wrong it . Again interaction looks like any other player would ask if they never played against him / her .

"I’m switching to oriek even though 6th still rubs me the wrong way to see what happens

6th earlier posts seemed scummy but then, his posts just got WEIRDLY null to me and that’s very strange "

-
I looked into this statement several times again you are sending wrong signals by confuse me on what specific reason you found 6th still rub you in wrong way ?

It does raise the question of why didn't he cast his vote if he thought that the vote was suspicious. He could have at least asked follow up questions to Sesh to test him or elaborate on his ideas.But I'm still not ready to call him a wolf at the moment. I'm waiting for him and other players to post more.

I'm writing an essay for my English class while I'm playing. Since there's low activity here, I'm checking the game every few minutes.
I think 6th reasonings to your answer looks corect but why should anyone just vote just because they found a player a sus .

Dragomir :
Well no reads from my side on him he just casually talks on IC immediately with his post hmm either way we should see more of Drago's post to give analysis , my reads are neutral on him so far .

All_Red :

I would say my reads on her are neutral so far it does seem like she is giving of good interaction with all the question posed onto her like one below as well

Tell me if this answers your question.
Well i see it that way cause like, if someone were to claim themeselves mafia(if role claiming wasnt a thing) it would beg the question why would someone call themsleves mafia if being mafia is the bad thing? Unless they are not or are mafia but just trying to use this line of reasong to come off looking innocent.
In this context, sesh voting for odd is like saying he is mafia becaue no one knows who is and isn't mafia exept mafia. So it would nake snece for a mafia to vote first cause they know that the person they are voting isn't mafia(alignes with thier goal to remove all townie). But why would a mafia vote first if all thats going to do is draw suspicion onto themeselves unless they aren't mafia, or like stated in the paragrah above, are mafia and are just trying to use this same line of reasoning to sound innocent.
I would say we wont know my reasoning on sesh on voting odd is neutral read to me . There are plays where wolves try to sus each other to not put their sus . Frankly it all depends on reactions of the players . Why didnt he push for kitten or me or you i am interested in their thought process of the game .

Yet she stated no aggression is progress , i mean its ok for town to be agressive on all they want

Michelle :
My reads are neutral on her so far i only see she has given her reason on Sesh master and kitten .

However like Michelle said i dont mind if kitten plays aggressive here .

Oreki houtourou :

This vote alone most suspected here
I would like to hear more into your idea what gave you sus on Sesh so early . I am more into the thing its a random vote . However i am pretty sure sesh and odd never played each other before so for him voting odd so fast does gives some tril of doubt here .

Poison , konno :
Playstyle is same like there old games .

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is everyone saying odd is such an interesting choice and how it’s neutral, okay? That’s just kind of weird how people keep bringing up how the vote was weird. I’ll let sesh answer why he voted though

So we are here :
Seshmaster :
Welcome to AB i hope you bring the A game of your MS play here :cool: , i hope our nakama can keep up with you guys

Hmm i am interested you choose odd among all people . I am kind of interested you choose odd of all the players here ^^.

Its interesting from 6th and kittens perspective how they read your vote .

@6th hokage: I like the early vote. A past winner told me that townies always take the lead.

Kitten :

Few things i think 6th Hokage immediately judged on you by saying he has town vibes even though you admit you have been told its bad look on your game . I would say the vote on odd looks like some interesting reason i saw here , i am kind of surprised how 6th gave his immediate read on you .

Hmm i am not sure on this one it does makes it look you want us to play harder to just why other should follow same vote pattern . Its too early to tell but so far my reads on you are neutral yet .

6th Hokage :

I liked the interaction between him and kitten so far , 6th hokage is coming out honest in his claims even asked on his meta on other players or the reads on Sesh by kitten .

Fire kitten :
Given from the quotes with Seshmaster looks like you both played each other or know before given how you both started your talk so casually .

- Unlike 6th and Red have said i am finding the vote on odd very neutral , yes it doent make Sesh is a wolf or town its just random vote i dont like to see more reasoning into it . Its far too early to give any such conclusion having played with @Odd i know he would immediately descend his post with scumhunting . I am not sure if Sesh has played with odd before but immediate vote on him gives me few interesting thing what reaction will odd have on this game .
It’s 11:31, I may just be tired but your whole post gives me these bad vibes. I’ll probably look over it again in the morning when I wake up and see what I feel.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is everyone saying odd is such an interesting choice and how it’s neutral, okay? That’s just kind of weird how people keep bringing up how the vote was weird. I’ll let sesh answer why he voted though

It’s 11:31, I may just be tired but your whole post gives me these bad vibes. I’ll probably look over it again in the morning when I wake up and see what I feel.
Take your time . I see why you saw it as bad vibe ?

I am interested in it before you made any conclusion .

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take your time . I see why you saw it as bad vibe ?

I am interested in it before you made any conclusion .
Idk how to explain it other then saying something is wrong in that post but I can’t point out what is wrong. Maybe I’ll be able to in the morning when I’m not tired. If you need me ping me, other then that I won’t rrspond to any posts here until the morning. I hope y’all answer my questions when I wake up by the way.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also can someone point out the people who they know here and describe their play style/how long they played. I know barely anyone here

Yeah I’m going to go to bed now. Cya

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm trying to be more active since my low post count seemed to contribute to my losses in previous games. And I'm a dude btw.
You say this just now? I could bet you are a girl since forever lol
You must be registered for see images
Awww...
I have not, if he doesn't know me then that makes it a hell of a random vote
Looks like it can be just random.

Good morning everyone btw

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also can someone point out the people who they know here and describe their play style/how long they played. I know barely anyone here

Yeah I’m going to go to bed now. Cya
You mean the meta reads from other players .

Odd , drago are from oro jackson mafia community they have played fair bit of mafia games.

Dunno much on jay, broly they are from here .

Mich, poison , 6th hokage , Alice in noodoeland are new to mafia games i would say they play relatively well and adapted well.

Konno said she played fair bit of mafia games when the mafia community was about to start i would say she could be vet.

Dunno about oreki by seeing his play i would say he has experience of playing mafia games he is not newb.

Soulkiller is a veteran mafia player he has been playing for many years.

Alubama and All-red started playing recently so far they are best newbies.

About rest of players not much info on them.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A review of players i know for Firekitten (plus his friend Sesh) and Marluxion - i played with them so it's for welcoming them here:
First the host is a very good player who likes to be active himself.
Dr.Strange is a vet player
Poison Chan started with me to play, a very intuitive player
Me, i started in november with the mafia section here.
Oreki Houtarou is a vet player
Odd is veteran player
SoulKiller is veteran player
All Red is new player
Broly i know nothing about him
Jay the same as for Broly
Ryu Kishi is vet player
Alice started to play in december
chopstickchakra - like Broly
Alubama is a new player
Konno played before our start here
6th Hokage the same as Konno
Pathetic no idea
Dragomir is vet player.

And for everyone, Firekitten and Marluxion are two vet players who are usually top posters, with interesting and meaningful posts.

Looking people coming hot with votes tag me in someone I'm tapping out that's all the wrestling references I got
@Ansatsuken please post if Sagebee subbed for someone.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A review of players i know for Firekitten (plus his friend Sesh) and Marluxion - i played with them so it's for welcoming them here:
First the host is a very good player who likes to be active himself.
Dr.Strange is a vet player
Poison Chan started with me to play, a very intuitive player
Me, i started in november with the mafia section here.
Oreki Houtarou is a vet player
Odd is veteran player
SoulKiller is veteran player
All Red is new player
Broly i know nothing about him
Jay the same as for Broly
Ryu Kishi is vet player
Alice started to play in december
chopstickchakra - like Broly
Alubama is a new player
Konno played before our start here
6th Hokage the same as Konno
Pathetic no idea
Dragomir is vet player.

And for everyone, Firekitten and Marluxion are two vet players who are usually top posters, with interesting and meaningful posts.

@Ansatsuken please post if Sagebee subbed for someone.
If he want to play he can replace Drogamir

@Jᴀʏ you're active right now but why you're not posting in here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.