[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Worthy to woke up at 1 AM to see the game started and to catch up.

A lot of questions and early votes are things who are taking us out of our confort zone - many of us started to play in november when the mafia section was created. This game have now players of all levels from the ones who just joined the game until very experienced players.

I like the tone until now and i would't suspect anyone yet based on few posts.
The vote on Odd is very interesting and is adressed to him in particulary if Seshmaster knows him or is a random vote if he doesn't know him.

I am always rereading my posts searching for english mistakes (i always try to improve my english, a foreign language for me) or typing mistakes, because is forbidden to edit even if the forum allows it.

Btw @Seshmaster pointing out who are viewing the thread/ posting elshwere on the forum/ any other thing related with the player's activity is angleshooting and not allowed. If you need more details i can give you link to the rules.
do you want me to relax and play less agressive

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I did not state my reasoning.

If I stated my reasoning, it would lose its point.

You see what I'm getting at?
If I state my reasoning it'll loose its point... its like a riddle =_=. No I don't get your point fam. :/
Post automatically merged:

NO aggression = progress!!

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like a thing to be having Innocent Child roles in this forum.
Indeed, we have a new toy and we love it. Glad to see Alice the always suspected im this position ^_^
You tend to forget actually how long certain people have been in wrasslin'.

Vote Lynch: Odd

It's that time of year again, oh boy :)
Bare votes can bring interesting further actions.
This vote alone most suspected here
Like this one.

Why does this remind me of VCFM?
You hadn't claimed Reporter at the time, myself and Orange "pushed it" out of you afterwards. But you did ask me for a read on you.

I don't think it's anything in particular just yet, I just couldn't help but make the parallels.
In this way we all know that you know each other well.
I tend to play the same as both. I guess other players would describe me as quiet.
I don't see you as a wolf right now. Although you voted for me, you asking me these questions is telling me that you have a genuine desire to catch a wolf.
I can cofirm 6th style and this post sound like a townie 6th for now.
1st message is a coin flip on aligment it could just be a town trolling or a mafia trolling

Second one seems like mafia

Third one seems like town and I already know who posted that message
Can you detaliate?
Not all players, just noticed how he takes a really long time in between each post

Vote Lynch:Oreki_Houtarou
And this one (Talking about interesting actions)

I want you to play your style :hs:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did not state my reasoning.

If I stated my reasoning, it would lose its point.

You see what I'm getting at?

Is there a way to change it so I can view more than 20 posts per page?
Used the search option on the upper right corner.

Choose: This Thread
Then Type the player's username, example: Firekitten.

You will see all the Firekitten's posts there.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a way to change it so I can view more than 20 posts per page?
@Ansatsuken the question is about the number of posts we can see on the page, 20 posts atm. I didn't find a way to change this but maybe there is.

:blur: is late at me too so i will go to sleep.

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I state my reasoning it'll loose its point... its like a riddle =_=. No I don't get your point fam. :/

NO aggression = progress!!
Wdym by no aggression = progression?

Indeed, we have a new toy and we love it. Glad to see Alice the always suspected im this position ^_^

Bare votes can bring interesting further actions.

Like this one.

In this way we all know that you know each other well.

I can cofirm 6th style and this post sound like a townie 6th for now.

Can you detaliate?

And this one (Talking about interesting actions)

I want you to play your style :hs:
Also I don’t feel like elaborating on who posted the message especially since I think they are town

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see some new players @Firekitten @Seshmaster hello ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)♡

First things first, I am from India and please don't let the timezone make me scummy. Also I am having my final exams in school kinda messed up there so I can't be as active as previous games. So that might be odd in your eyes, and all that she is not playing her usual self. Just the exams.

I will cast my vote by the end of the day, trying to reduce any chances of changing votes. That's a hummer.

---

I'm rather ASTOUND to see 6thHokage posting this much. Wow. I'm quite shocked. The first thing I saw in the morning, that's a post from 6th, there's another, and another..

I must be lucky to see her posting this much. Anyways, as Sesh Master voted Odd out of blue, I don't find it much scummy. With the little experience I have, I remember countering such early votes. But I guess kill the story used the same approach and he was found scum in the end. And here Seshmaster seems to know odd outside the game I guess. I have a neutral read on that.

The innocent child is an interesting role. Following the only confirmed townie is a good way to blend in. It also puts pressure on the child to go after the right people.

I like the early vote. A past winner told me that townies always take the lead.
I don't buy this '' I already think he is a townie " theory.

@Firekitten voted for Oreki because he takes time to post? Or did I miss the actual reason??

@Ansatsuken did you copy paste the messenges right off the PM? Or did you change the stuffs a bit?
About the messages ~

[Anonymous Message]

"i kill u" - - Independent, Serial killer. It says 'I'. Someone who works alone and probably having a survival role, he needs to stand alone till the end,killing everyone else.

[Anonymous Message]

"I beg, let some challenge me today..So that I may tear out their hearts! Pray! Let me watch them die, eyes knowing they served... my dark purpose... " - - Cult, what else would be your dark purpose other than recruiting players?

[Anonymous Message]

"Just gonna put it out there - I reckon the mafia are the members of Right To Censor. Other than that, good luck to everyone that aren't Mafia or the Serial Killer. Here's to not being lynched Day 1, or dying Night 1." - - Obviously Town.

The messages were sent to the host before the #3 post. Probably on Sunday that is. I saw some posts about Sunday and stuff, I don't remember it exactly have to read that again before commenting.

Can everyone please tell me which countries they are from?

Firekitten

Kin
179💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First things first, I am from India and please don't let the timezone make me scummy. Also I am having my final exams in school kinda messed up there so I can't be as active as previous games. So that might be odd in your eyes, and all that she is not playing her usual self. Just the exams.

I will cast my vote by the end of the day, trying to reduce any chances of changing votes. That's a hummer.

---

I'm rather ASTOUND to see 6thHokage posting this much. Wow. I'm quite shocked. The first thing I saw in the morning, that's a post from 6th, there's another, and another..

I must be lucky to see her posting this much. Anyways, as Sesh Master voted Odd out of blue, I don't find it much scummy. With the little experience I have, I remember countering such early votes. But I guess kill the story used the same approach and he was found scum in the end. And here Seshmaster seems to know odd outside the game I guess. I have a neutral read on that.

@Firekitten voted for Oreki because he takes time to post? Or did I miss the actual reason??

@Ansatsuken did you copy paste the messenges right off the PM? Or did you change the stuffs a bit?
About the messages ~

[Anonymous Message]

"i kill u" - - Independent, Serial killer. It says 'I'. Someone who works alone and probably having a survival role, he needs to stand alone till the end,killing everyone else.

[Anonymous Message]

"I beg, let some challenge me today..So that I may tear out their hearts! Pray! Let me watch them die, eyes knowing they served... my dark purpose... " - - Cult, what else would be your dark purpose other than recruiting players?

[Anonymous Message]

"Just gonna put it out there - I reckon the mafia are the members of Right To Censor. Other than that, good luck to everyone that aren't Mafia or the Serial Killer. Here's to not being lynched Day 1, or dying Night 1." - - Obviously Town.

The messages were sent to the host before the #3 post. Probably on Sunday that is. I saw some posts about Sunday and stuff, I don't remember it exactly have to read that again before commenting.

I voted them for calling a vote scummy for no apparent reason, I want to see their reasoning

Also i don’t think there are cults, they told us about there being mafia and a SK i would be surprised if they manage to leave the cult stuff out compared to the SK.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

---

About the messages ~

[Anonymous Message]

[Anonymous Message]

[Anonymous Message]

Great Post Poison(y)

As for the messages, yes, its as pure as that. No modification was done on it.

You must be registered for see images

All right peps lets start rolling :cool: , i thought the game was on sunday .​
No Problem. Take your time Strange.

So are everyone here, take your time also.

If you all here can be more active in Sunday(your country's time zone) I'm very gladly and happy to extend the day phase duration.

Originally this day phase is intended to be 30hrs(Duration). But I will respond according to player's activity and availability.

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Firekitten what do you mean by 'I thought it Started on sunday' you are among the first posters, you know when it started right? I would really like to know which country you are from. If your timezones lagging behind, it would have been more accurate if you wrote '' will start on Sunday ". Did you write any of the messages thinking the game has already started? @Dr.Strange what's about your thought on Sunday story.?

I would be judging from the replies to my previous post. If you pointed out my intended mistake, bing In my green list for the time being.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

---

About the messages ~

[Anonymous Message]

[Anonymous Message]

[Anonymous Message]

I'm trying to be more active since my low post count seemed to contribute to my losses in previous games. And I'm a dude btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.