[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here I am. Hey peeps.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I see two votes against me already. Okay cool let's talk about that later first let's do some scum hunting.

@Marluxion come out, come out where you are. 'i kill u' huh? So aren't you the SK? Your play is way too cool, careless, if we just look at your posting and see it's only YOU, who who puts 'i' instead of 'I'. And who doesn't bother about a 'fullstop'.

I can put my bets on you.

"Third one seems like town and I already know who posted that message" - Fire kitten
You can know who posted it if you know the players' writing style or speech. You seem to be new on this site, and from your messages it seems you know Seshmaster well enough, or is it Odd.?
But alas you're dead man.

Now as for mafia, @Michelle i have slight thing for your ability to sniff that 'Sagebee' has been subbed in, even the next messages by Ansatsuken was '' she can play if she wants. " so can I just think your Mafia Partner is one among the slackers and you were restless for a sub, and soon as you saw Sage posting you got excited??

So Pathetic is mod killed and his role isn't revealed.

And I need to catch up few pages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here I am. Hey peeps.

Oh I see two votes against me already. Okay cool let's talk about that later first let's do some scum hunting.

@Marluxion come out, come out where you are. 'i kill u' huh? So aren't you the SK? Your play is way too cool, careless, if we just look at your posting and see it's only YOU, who who puts 'i' instead of 'I'. And who doesn't bother about a 'fullstop'.

I can put my bets on you.

You can know who posted it if you know the players' writing style or speech. You seem to be new on this site, and from your messages it seems you know Seshmaster well enough, or is it Odd.?
But alas you're dead man.

Now as for mafia, @Michelle i have slight thing for your ability to sniff that 'Sagebee' has been subbed in, even the next messages by Ansatsuken was '' she can play if she wants. " so can I just think your Mafia Partner is one among the slackers and you were restless for a sub, and soon as you saw Sage posting you got excited??

So Pathetic is mod killed and his role isn't revealed.

And I need to catch up few pages.
There's kind of a problem with you reading Marl as SK here.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Seshmaster I'm pretty much sure the writing is no one else's. The first anon message I'm talking about.

@SleepingTerror I think it would be really nice to play with you. I like you, bud. As for the vote, I don't have much to say.

@All_Red you have been all over the place again. This is not your play style as a town mate. BTW why is everyone saying bye to Marl?

@Ansatsuken the colours you are using are not the ones as directed by rohan right? Because the blue you are using is actually for independents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Seshmaster I'm pretty much sure the writing is no one else's. The first anon message I'm talking about.

@SleepingTerror I think it would be really nice to play with you. I like you, bud. As for the vote, I don't have much to say.

@All_Red you have been all over the place again. This is not your play style as a town mate. BTW why is everyone saying bye to Marl?

@Ansatsuken the colours you are using are not the ones as directed by rohan right? Because the blue you are using is actually for independents.
I'm 100% certain it's not Marl.

Reactions: Michelle and Poison

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

Marl is D E A D, read up plz.
Also can you explain how I have been "all over the place again" and why that's a bad thing? Also I have ONLY played two games and I was subbed in for BOTH. I didn't get to play for long, so how do you get a direct read on how I play town when I have literally played town for only 2 DPs?

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-
Report No.1-
The Rock
found one wrestler getting assault by a group of wrestlers lead by Bradshaw. At the time Brahma Bull arrived at the scene the poor wrestler was actually in his last breath of life(dying) because of getting beaten badly by this group of merciless wrestlers using hard objects. But The Rock arrival is a blessing for him. The Rock without waiting beat the shit out of these bad wrestlers and sent them all into a hospital. Going back to the arena, the poor wrestler was given a recovery pill invented by The Rock. He instantly recovered and thanking The Rock because he has saved him.
The Rock is thus the doctor, a Town.

-
Report No.2-
Mick Foley
doing his usual job that's checking the condition of new wrestler. He went to room no.123 to check this new wrestler and found that he is alright and is an innocent wrestler.
Mick Foley is also a Town.
-Report No.3-
Stone Cold Steve Austin
asked Smackdown's General Manager(Taddy Long) who will he fight tonight? Taddy Long replied he will fight with Chris Jericho in no disqualification match.
I don't understand this. Not at all. And by Taddy Long, the manager is it you @Ansatsuken?

-
Report No.4-
Kurt Angle
has created new wrestling technique that he will use in his future match. This technique is very tactical and dangerous.
Could be a Town or SK, or the Survival role.

-Report No.5-
Brock Lesnar
beat Kane and Big Show to win 1 vs 2 Handicap match.

I don't understand again.

-Report No.6-
The Ministry
has took one wrestler and sacrificed(Beheading) this wrestler to their Pagan God.

That's probably Marl as hidden by the previous spoiler. And the Ministry was in Red. But Bradshaw is probably the Mafia group. Is the Ministry and Bradshaw the same thing?

Oh I forgot Soulkiller had asked me to post the picture of my exam schedule. You see @SoulKiller I am from XI Science (XISci) there. And yeh I have an exam in 3 and half hours. Why I nagged the other day is because I had to to the practicals, the written work hurts the most, I could not spare time.

You must be registered to see images

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By the way, as for my controversial line, well I'm a pessimist and I have written the same thing in all the games I played and got targeted in almost of all them. Funny huh.?

@SoulKiller, he is in my Town list.
@Dr.Strange why are we not getting enough posts from you?

@Seshmaster I see what you are talking about. My mistake.
I don't think that you're in the position to call another player out for their inactivity.
Also are you trying to repeat what Firekitten was saying about Marl being the sk?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marl is D E A D, read up plz.
Also can you explain how I have been "all over the place again" and why that's a bad thing? Also I have ONLY played two games and I was subbed in for BOTH. I didn't get to play for long, so how do you get a direct read on how I play town when I have literally played town for only 2 DPs?
In the first game as a Town you contributed ENOUGH. YOU did enough postings and your views and arguments were convincing.

@6thHokage I gave my view why I think he was SK but then I read the post by Ansatsuken well.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
-

The Rock is thus the doctor, a Town.

-

Mick Foley is also a Town.

I don't understand this. Not at all. And by Taddy Long, the manager is it you @Ansatsuken?

-
Could be a Town or SK, or the Survival role.

-Report No.5-
Brock Lesnar
beat Kane and Big Show to win 1 vs 2 Handicap match.

I don't understand again.

-Report No.6-
The Ministry
has took one wrestler and sacrificed(Beheading) this wrestler to their Pagan God.

That's probably Marl as hidden by the previous spoiler. And the Ministry was in Red. But Bradshaw is probably the Mafia group. Is the Ministry and Bradshaw the same thing?

Oh I forgot Soulkiller had asked me to post the picture of my exam schedule. You see @SoulKiller I am from XI Science (XISci) there. And yeh I have an exam in 3 and half hours. Why I nagged the other day is because I had to to the practicals, the written work hurts the most, I could not spare time.

You must be registered to see images
Girl I believe you. No need for all this proof.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
In the first game as a Town you contributed ENOUGH. YOU did enough postings and your views and arguments were convincing.

@6thHokage I gave my view why I think he was SK but then I read the post by Ansatsuken well.
IDK why this post cracks me up, maybe because of the caps, lol. Anyway so you're saying that I'm not contributing enough, or having convincing arguments?

@Konno I see you lurking can I hear your thoughts so far

And I wonder why veteran players like strange and soul are so quiet
Maybe some sort of strategy, to see who slips up first then attack? Or they could be busy.

Anyway, GN peeps, ill be up in like 8 hours, really wanna see what develops then.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,878💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might be nitpicking here, but what do you hope to accomplish with this question? I'd kind of understand asking this earlier in the game, but at this point, you have enough content to find your own suspicions, so it seems a bit strange that you'd ask for others without providing your own.
???

You're clearly not reading the thread then.
How about this - 2 town leans, 1 scum lean, and reasons for all of those?
Also, Sesh is claiming that the kill was performed by town (or not-mafia) due to him knowing all the mafia flavors. So it wasn't done to frame anyone, if mafia didn't make the kill. (I also am willing to trust the claim at this time since I see little reason to risk lying about it.)
Wooooooot wooot, the gaem begins again! I was sitting around waiting all night long for the night phase to end, glad to see the day is up and running aagin!

So the killed Marl. F in the chat for his soul.

Good Night!

Could you restate this question, I dont understand it (Sorry).

Read last DP, I was suspicious of your one post then sudden absence. Now that you are here, can you tell us(after you have read) who you suspect thus far?

Hi, welcome to the match. I dont vote much simply because I prefer to make my one vote really precise I'm really glad we got a new voice!

It looks like a frame on Konno. It seems unlikely that she would kill the person suspecting them on the spot. If anyone the people I would suspect are you, because you happen to be talking to her the moment of, and poisen_chan because just as she disappeared off the sus list, it would make sense to kill the person who last suspected her.

Why do think Sage did it?

The mafia really made a calculated kill. Just as FK switched votes, this way it makes either posien and konno look guilty. I wouldn't vote Konno, because for her to do it would be too obvious but posien doing it doesn't seem to far fetched imo. Konno, plz be more active, we need to hear more from you. For the time being I'll vote poisen.

Vote Lynch: Poison Chan
Reason: Stated Above
I understand where you guys are coming from. I haven't shown anything that proves I am not so I can't blame you not being suspicious about me. I get it.
I haven't been following the thread very closely, and seeing 40+ pages scares me, to be honest. That's why I asked for the scum reads

Reactions: Ansatsuken
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to do some work tonight - for now, I find Konno's behavior somewhat townie. I may be reading into small things and would like a stronger tell to show up soon, but currently, she isn't attempting to alleviate suspicion of her by providing reads. Mafia, having insider knowledge, can easily fabricate a couple reads. The fact she isn't may suggest she *is* busy and being honest when saying she is unable to provide reads due to time constraints and a daunting number of pages to read.

This is partially why I find Poison chan more suspicious (though thank you for the welcome! >.<), because while she is also claiming to be busy, she's providing content that's a bit outdated. I

(Also, if I'm using pronouns incorrectly, I apologize. Will do something about that soon when I have a bit more time to stalk all of your profiles. :facts:)

It looks like a frame on Konno. It seems unlikely that she would kill the person suspecting them on the spot. If anyone the people I would suspect are you, because you happen to be talking to her the moment of, and poisen_chan because just as she disappeared off the sus list, it would make sense to kill the person who last suspected her.
I'm not following this completely. I see your point with Poison. But why would me talking to her (not sure if you're talking about Konno or Firekitten here) suggest I killed her?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, as for my controversial line, well I'm a pessimist and I have written the same thing in all the games I played and got targeted in almost of all them. Funny huh.?

@SoulKiller, he is in my Town list.
@Dr.Strange why are we not getting enough posts from you?

@Seshmaster I see what you are talking about. My mistake.
Only soul in your town list?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correction on my #834. I don't think Konno has said she is busy? I tend to associate inactivity with busyness or claims of busyness, but it could just be lurking, which comes from either alignment anyway (with exceptions depending on the player)

Also may have forgotten to finish my thought on Poison - I would like to see more from her. Her thinking Marl is still alive could be a potential derp clear, but I am not willing to count on that.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@-Broly- I see you online thoughts

And @chopstickchakra why arent we hearing from you

Lowkey think the quiet ones trying to coast to the last round

Simple cuz he's not online
He was pretty quiet last phase too when he was online

Currently my main two suspects are sesh and oreki

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Oreki_Houtarou for now.
@All_Red about your theory of me Killin firekitten, I was asleep lmao. I dropped in here just at the moment I made the post hello peeps. And wasn't it you voted for Konno, trying to bandwagon following Soulkiller and saying 'You have the same reason as me' to Soulkiller while He has voted for her first lmao. Also, if you took 'Inactivity' as a subject, there are more and more people who didn't post anything or really less, including me, why did not you raise a word against others my dear?
@SleepingTerror you seem to be playing Mafia for a long time or you can play it well enough.
Oh and about me thinking Marl alive previously because the SPOILER was split into two and I didn't bother looking at the first spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.