[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orton isn’t Mafia, unless he was recruited by the Ministry.
Post automatically merged:

@Sagebee come here

I want to know why you killed FK
Are you claiming certain knowledge that Orton is town, and that Sagebee is Orton?
Kind of wondering how we're to use our abilities to the max if investigative results can't be revealed, or can they?

(Also, I think I kind of assumed it was a mafia kill based on the font color, but I forgot all flips have been revealed that way)

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Konno is mafia, why would she kill Firekitten minutes after he accused her? Wouldn't that make it look like she panicked?
Natural
Are you claiming certain knowledge that Orton is town, and that Sagebee is Orton?
Kind of wondering how we're to use our abilities to the max if investigative results can't be revealed, or can they?

(Also, I think I kind of assumed it was a mafia kill based on the font color, but I forgot all flips have been revealed that way)
I know the flavours of the Mafia. Orton is not one of them.

Ignore the first quote. I’m on mobile and it’s clunky.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Konno is mafia, why would she kill Firekitten minutes after he accused her? Wouldn't that make it look like she panicked?
True. Firekitten has also been the most active of players, was on a scum lynch day 1, so the kill of them is not unreasonable regardless of who they were pushing.

However, I recall Konno being pushed day 1, and was a viable counter train to Ryu day 1 yet was not pushed by Ryu to save himself. So I will need to read what they wrote again.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I had wanted to say regarding that first quote was that a wolf would most likely want to naturally wean their way out of a lynch rather than shoot their accuser immediately.

Plus it’s not as if Konno had a massive wagon on them anyway.

Reactions: Just_Red
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Plus it’s not as if Konno had a massive wagon on them anyway.
This was the final vote count:
Ryu Kishi - 4 votes(Odd, Marluxion, Firekitten, Seshmaster)
Konno - 2 votes(SoulKiller, All_Red)
Oreki_Houtarou - 1 vote(Sagebee)
Odd - 1 vote(Ryu Kishi)
All_Red - 1 vote(6thHokage)
Dr.Strange - 1 vote(Oreki_Houtarou)
Ryu's wagon wasn't massive either, and it would have been possible to create a tie if one more player voted Konno and Ryu had voted properly.

Though I should actually read their posts, might be more telling than all of this.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't like the late votes on Dr. Strange. I don't think he did anything to deserve three votes,especially when the DP was ending soon. Since Ryu voted for him, I have him as a townie. Ryu was aiming for a double lynching.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course this is done to frame me.
I am not mafia, just because I was not very active doesn't mean I am a scum. But I ma sure you guys won't believe me and try to lynch me

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, what's up guys, what are everyone's suspicions
Might be nitpicking here, but what do you hope to accomplish with this question? I'd kind of understand asking this earlier in the game, but at this point, you have enough content to find your own suspicions, so it seems a bit strange that you'd ask for others without providing your own.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course this is done to frame me.
I am not mafia, just because I was not very active doesn't mean I am a scum. But I ma sure you guys won't believe me and try to lynch me
How about this - 2 town leans, 1 scum lean, and reasons for all of those?
Also, Sesh is claiming that the kill was performed by town (or not-mafia) due to him knowing all the mafia flavors. So it wasn't done to frame anyone, if mafia didn't make the kill. (I also am willing to trust the claim at this time since I see little reason to risk lying about it.)

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Wooooooot wooot, the gaem begins again! I was sitting around waiting all night long for the night phase to end, glad to see the day is up and running aagin!

A REPORT FROM LOCKER ROOM
(Smackdown)

-Report No.1-
The Rock found one wrestler getting assault by a group of wrestlers lead by Bradshaw. At the time Brahma Bull arrived at the scene the poor wrestler was actually in his last breath of life(dying) because of getting beaten badly by this group of merciless wrestlers using hard objects. But The Rock arrival is a blessing for him. The Rock without waiting beat the shit out of these bad wrestlers and sent them all into a hospital. Going back to the arena, the poor wrestler was given a recovery pill invented by The Rock. He instantly recovered and thanking The Rock because he has saved him.

-Report No.2-
Mick Foley doing his usual job that's checking the condition of new wrestler. He went to room no.123 to check this new wrestler and found that he is alright and is an innocent wrestler.

-Report No.3-
Stone Cold Steve Austin asked Smackdown's General Manager(Taddy Long) who will he fight tonight? Taddy Long replied he will fight with Chris Jericho in no disqualification match.

-Report No.4-
Kurt Angle has created new wrestling technique that he will use in his future match. This technique is very tactical and dangerous.

-Report No.5-
Brock Lesnar beat Kane and Big Show to win 1 vs 2 Handicap match.

-Report No.6-
The Ministry has took one wrestler and sacrificed(Beheading) this wrestler to their Pagan God.

THE CHOSEN WRESTLER IS:

Stone Cold Steve Austin(Marluxion). A Townie

You must be registered for see images

"The Most Outstanding Superstar"

Abilities

Active
  • Stone Cold Stunner 1 - Choose one player to redirect any night ability performed on you to that player. The action will effect that player instead.​
  • Stone Cold Stunner 2 - know one player's role.(1x)​
Hidden Ability

• Stone Cold Stunner 3 - Get to know player's role(3x).
~How to Unlock this ability~
[If Cop dies with condition(investigating Vigilante) or get recruited]​

Wincon: You need to eliminate all townie's threats(Serial Killer and Mafia)

~An Announcement~

Pathetic has been Modkilled

His Identity will be reveal by host at the end of the game

~An Announcement~

@Sleeping Terror has subbed in for Jay

So the killed Marl. F in the chat for his soul.

I think Iam going to sleep because is 25 mins past midnight.
Good Night!

Well then

I was so cheery about guessing the Mafia team flavour, but it was basically revealed anyway

Was anyone else asked their thoughts on maf?
Could you restate this question, I dont understand it (Sorry).

Alright, what's up guys, what are everyone's suspicions
Read last DP, I was suspicious of your one post then sudden absence. Now that you are here, can you tell us(after you have read) who you suspect thus far?

Hi. Read through the game last night, nice job lynching mafia day 1. I have a fairly huge null pile, but a couple town and mafia reads here and there.
I think Strange is spewed town by Ryu's attempt to push him as a counter. I think Oreki has a bit too much association with Ryu to be w/w, though if he's a new player, will need to reevaluate this point. I also like Firekitten as not mafia (SK equity here, though), and have gotten generally good vibes from Soulkiller.

Odd's vote on Ryu instinctively reads to me as a buss due to their call out of Ryu being somewhat out of the blue. I would like to see more from this slot.
All_Red is another player whom I instinctively read as scum, but this could be tonal, and I had #205 as something she wouldn't say as Ryu's mafia buddy.

There are other players I have notes on, but they can pretty much be summarized as "I need more" or "I need to reread them". So I hope I can strengthen my reads with live interactions or more recent content in general.

I don't care for Poison's excuses of not playing the game. I also think Michelle has not been moving the game forward despite being among the more active players, IIRC.
For now,
Vote Lynch: Poison chan

I've noticed players here don't use their votes very freely? Personally, I tend to vote more frequently, unless I've become very certain on a single player.

Also, I go by RE or RE1031 on other sites, if you've seen me before o/
Hi, welcome to the match. I dont vote much simply because I prefer to make my one vote really precise I'm really glad we got a new voice!

Well, that's sad. Looks like mafia have a lot of killing power.
Wonder if this is to frame Konno or if Konno is actually mafia?
It looks like a frame on Konno. It seems unlikely that she would kill the person suspecting them on the spot. If anyone the people I would suspect are you, because you happen to be talking to her the moment of, and poisen_chan because just as she disappeared off the sus list, it would make sense to kill the person who last suspected her.

Orton isn’t Mafia, unless he was recruited by the Ministry.

@Sagebee come here

I want to know why you killed FK
Why do think Sage did it?

The mafia really made a calculated kill. Just as FK switched votes, this way it makes either posien and konno look guilty. I wouldn't vote Konno, because for her to do it would be too obvious but posien doing it doesn't seem to far fetched imo. Konno, plz be more active, we need to hear more from you. For the time being I'll vote poisen.

Vote Lynch: Poison Chan
Reason: Stated Above

Reactions: Poison
Status
Not open for further replies.