Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm gone for an hour or two and bing! 3 pages of reading.

@Ansatsuken your analysis is really interesting about kill the story.

@Dr.Strange umm excuse me? Find me the post where I mentioned 'Odd'. I never said a word about him.

@6thHokage You are on with your silent play type I'm used to it now. *sigh*

I won't be targeting Kill the story.

What so fuss about gister? Need to read all his posts, btw, rucken is gister?

What are the odd against odd? Im just having a deja vu from the last game, where I voted for that guy I forgot the name, because he came and voted outta nowhere, just like odd is doing. I regretted that later.

Well the DP1 will be a mislynch probably. Well I have a scum read on almost everyone tbh.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm gone for an hour or two and bing! 3 pages of reading.

@Ansatsuken your analysis is really interesting about kill the story.

@Dr.Strange umm excuse me? Find me the post where I mentioned 'Odd'. I never said a word about him.

@6thHokage You are on with your silent play type I'm used to it now. *sigh*

I won't be targeting Kill the story.

What so fuss about gister? Need to read all his posts, btw, rucken is gister?

What are the odd against odd? Im just having a deja vu from the last game, where I voted for that guy I forgot the name, because he came and voted outta nowhere, just like odd is doing. I regretted that later.

Well the DP1 will be a mislynch probably. Well I have a scum read on almost everyone tbh.
My bad didnt notice it , since i saw a post sixth was agreeing with you on something .

I think you are talkng of Gorumwolf he voted shadowlesscloud in prev game .

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan , @6thHokage on what basis you guys found odd scummy .

Might look at this wagon a bit . He seems interesting player so far .
I just don't see the point in targeting a player who will be replaced.
Post automatically merged:

My bad didnt notice it , since i saw a post sixth was agreeing with you on something .

I think you are talkng of Gorumwolf he voted shadowlesscloud in prev game .
I made a mistake. I meant to refer to Michelle.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Odd if it was not killthestory who was next in line in your read ?
Dragomir is attempting to herd us, you get that in location picking games games. Could be for good reasons or bad reasons I really don't know yet

And Poison Chan, post #71 was the largest post I've read that didn't actually say anything

lol games games

Reactions: MadieV

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically in the series those who entered red room always end up dying . So madiev states that "whoever finds the key wins as an independent.

This wincon is for the finder neverthless even if red room is opened the game will still continue either way.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically in the series those who entered red room always end up dying . So madiev states that "whoever finds the key wins as an independent.

This wincon is for the finder neverthless even if red room is opened the game will still continue either way.
The lynch itself could be the red room, considering it's plurality and no lynch isn't an option. Someone dies everyday no matter what

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's what I have been trying to say In #71 post you see.

I have a question for @MadieV, are you following the actual story line? I mean is this set up entirely canon or is it custom Made? It would be easy if we knew at least that.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote lynch Soulkiller

Not really a fan of how he struts in. He starts complaining about fluff but immediately after that talks about how he believes Ansa is Town. I find that even worse than posting "Hello" because all it does is make it look like what you're saying is fruitful but in actuality, he's posting useless fluff.

At least with the hello, you're being upfront with your fluff, but this one, it's hiding under an image and that image is Ansa being confirmed. Very scum way of posting. I mean, nobody really cares that you believe Ansa until proven otherwise. That's how everybody else feels, there's really no need to go on about it.
Complaining? are we reading the same post or are you confused? I caught up and stated what I think. I know i might be upfront person but that's just who I am.

Hiding under an image? lol listen here buddy I don't hide behind anything. I addressed Ansa situation because it is something I had to address and state my opinion about. My stance of the entire situation. It is something I had to post regardless if you care or not. Had to remind people of the main objective here and not get caught up with the entire doors and finding the key which should be the least of anyone worries for now. As for my other content it was general read and observation of my own.

"Very scum way of posting"

lol is my way of posting intimidate you? So it's scummy when you bring people back to reality but not when you just coast by and not contribute at all huh?

I also dislike his random vote on Alice.

The dude is taking it way too far into a joke. I don't care if this comes off as a defense on Alice but, her post was obviously not meant to be a serious one and he's blabbing about him should be worrying about staying alive.
if you bothered to read my "useless fluff" you would of got an answer for that vote. But to elaborate more I had multiple candidates I wanted to pressure early and vote and she was one of them. Forgot to delete it in my original post.

I think you are the one who is taking things little bit too far. You seem tense, about a friendly post of mine that intended no harm. But amusing reaction regardless I miss say. Overprotective even.

Looking at the bright side my "useless fluff" sure got you worked up a little bit and got more engaged and produced a wonderful reaction/response from you i might say.

About the door i'll pick the right one.

@SoulKiller are you a wolf or you are in a hurry to solve the game?
Oh no dear. I am no wolf nor am I in a rush to solve the game. Just simply getting things started. Someone had to take the initiative. Plus it's good to solve the game faster no? the sooner we kill mafia scum the better it is for everyone ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd and Shanks

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I scum read SK because he talked about your role being revealed. Not sure if what you said makes any sense or I'm missing something.
So you think I am scum because I talked about what happened so far in the game and my stance on it?

You must be registered for see images

interesting.

We all entered. Once inside there’s no escape. Everyone here has a motive in how they wanna win. I don’t think we all share the same team.
This is very interesting. Might elaborate a bit more about "I don't think we all share the same team". You are either townie or mafia or indie no inbetween. Unless if you are suggesting that townies have their own win conditions in smaller specific teams. Which I highly doubt.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no dear. I am no wolf nor am I in a rush to solve the game. Just simply getting things started. Someone had to take the initiative. Plus it's good to solve the game faster no? the sooner we kill mafia scum the better it is for everyone ^^
good to know for now. agree with you.
what's your oppinion on Gister?
I'm watching the show right now so don't anyone sneak up on me please
tyt >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.