2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I used an invest
I figured, you definitely aren't scum then
Post automatically merged:

A
An authentic statement or just a made up statement? Because it took you so long to voice it. And how Final connected to Olivia unless you look into him in the previous NP.
From previous game experience myself, I think he thought he wasn't allowed to share his information.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to trust Finalbeta at the moment since he was able to deduce that I was a townie, but it is important to note that his reads on Michelle and Dragomir were wrong. He claims to have information on Mr.Lonely, so this might be the time to test his trustworthiness.

Poison also remains a suspect to me since she is the last player from the Gister's wagon. What are the chances of five townies voting for the same person during DP1?

Alice is hard to read. She is the least active player. I don't think she had the required five posts last round. She did believe Gister was a townie though.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And yeah I found out last night

I want to trust Finalbeta at the moment since he was able to deduce that I was a townie, but it is important to note that his reads on Michelle and Dragomir were wrong. He claims to have information on Mr.Lonely, so this might be the time to test his trustworthiness.

Poison also remains a suspect to me since she is the last player from the Gister's wagon. What are the chances of five townies voting for the same person during DP1?

Alice is hard to read. She is the least active player. I don't think she had the required five posts last round. She did believe Gister was a townie though.
He would know you are town simply because you aren't in his faction

Reactions: MadieV

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Odd And what if we vote Final then he flip Townie? But it doesn't matter anymore at that time because Townie is on the brink of losing

8 players, 3 Ghosts 5 Townies. One down, Four left. In the next NP one townie down, 3 left so the number is even. Ghost win.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Odd And what if we vote Final then he flip Townie? But it doesn't matter anymore at that time because Townie is on the brink of losing

8 players, 3 Ghosts 5 Townies. One down, Four left. In the next NP one townie down, 3 left so the number is even. Ghost win.
But that would mean ignoring his ability as the cop which would for sure be a correct assumption of final being the cult leader

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It looks like we are in MyLo (Mislynch and Lose) and it's a gamble we have to take no matter who we lynch. But Olivia Crain is definitely a ghost, I'm betting everything on him being the Cult Leader

Reactions: MadieV

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch: Finalbeta

Change Vote Lynch: Poison Chan
Dude you aren't on the seat, you are confirmed town.

Vote Lynch FinalBeta

I think he is the cunning lady that's been killing and recruiting us. We get him and we might get the recruits back to our side
Looks like your first instincts were correct and I've been basically screaming out my results all day

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Mr.Lonely, how you can trust Odd so fast?

@Odd, Yeah I know you're the first person and the earliest person to vote Final after the DP opened. But it took you so long to hint on something. Role claiming has started even before in this game.
Well no one lynched has had the cop or investigator role yet which means someone has it. That's a pretty safe assumption

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not to mention Final already jumped in on the vote wagon and hasn't said anything new since.
If you couldn't convince yourself to vote for Final why you trying your best to convince me to vote Final? You don't even start voting yet lol:ROFLMAO:

Not to mention Final already jumped in on the vote wagon and hasn't said anything new since.
If you couldn't convince yourself to vote for Final why you trying your best to convince me to vote Final? You don't even start voting yet lol:ROFLMAO:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That because I don't want to lynch another town. I want to be sure in my vote

And what do you mean i couldn't convince myself? I said I vote for him if it seemed like the surest thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.