Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude you aren't on the seat, you are confirmed town.

Vote Lynch FinalBeta

I think he is the cunning lady that's been killing and recruiting us. We get him and we might get the recruits back to our side
There's not many points to be made on Final because he just posting here and there in a certain time. But what I'm aware from him is that he never post his read on any player, the only reasoning he made is when he voting. Never come up with in depth analysis on why this person is scum. Yes I understand Dragomir played like a scum, so it make sense for people to suspect him but he tried to fix his situation by keep continue countering why he is not. 6thHokage is unable to do that.

I've learn how to read player's last minutes effort/voice to saved themself. But that only work with a player that truly a townie and tried their best, gives all their effort to save themself where there is no other way to prove themself like Detective confirmation etc, etc. It will not work with a player that half hearted with their effort.

I'm not saying 6th is clear in my read but when she reminded me about our last game I came to think. It can be two reasons, its either she used that to play a mind game with me or she genuinely a townie that giving me a reminder. But the flavor right now lean towards town.

I need to hear 6th's words also. So far its hard for me to feel a very genuine play from a townie unlike previous game.

Soulkiller tried to play like one but it not strongly seep into me. For him everyone is mafia, I understand that. So that means he need to bring out "something" that can build trust so then real townie will have something for them to put their anchor on.

Poison Chan said she felt like someone has blocked her power and she turned into a vanilla townie that night. The possibility here should be that Dragomir(Townie) has blocked Poison's night attempt. But keep in mind, Poison can be a townie but in this game scum can recruit people. If host write up can't be used as a guidance Poison can be anything.

Mr Lonely is other Finalbeta that posted here and there, Alice is similar. So their read from me is just like how I read Finalbeta. But let say they're(Alice and MrLonely) townies, they need someone to put their anchor on. Yes I'm a townie(confirmed) but even I need a place to put my anchor on. But when I saw these people voted Dragomir without any prior reading built up, its hard for me to trust them right now. Yes I've same view as them on Dragomir. I think he was serial killer because I thought Serial Killer exist in this game. But I never put my vote on him yet. And serial killer is not in this game.

And I noticed someone is using their power in previous DP to break the tie. I think it happened after Voting closed

EoD Vote Count

Votes

1. Ansatsuken - 6thHokage - Unvote
2. Finalbeta - Dragomir
3. Dupa - Alice in Noodleland
4. 6thHokage - Dragomir Vote not properly formatted
5. Poison Chan - 6thHokage
6. SoulKiller - 6thHokage
7. Dragomir - SoulKiller - Unvote - 6thHokage
8. Odd - Dragomir
9. Mr.Lonely - Dragomir
10. Dr.Strange - Dragomir

Total Votes

1. Dragomir - 4 Votes
2. 6thHokage - 3 Votes
3. Alice in Noodleland - 1 Vote

Players Who Didn't Vote

Alice in Noodleland, Ansatsuken

Dragomir is getting lynched
I think someone from the group who voted for Dragomir aware that 6thHokage's vote will not be counted so this player used his/her power to added one vote into the tally. And the question now, how high is the possibility of this townie player has been corrupted by ghost?

As for you(Odd), do you really will protect me at all cost like you said in the first DP? It because when you said that you have established yourself as a townie. So how you see Finalbeta as scum?
Post automatically merged:

Change Vote Lynch: Unvote.

will waiting

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken yeah I'm not active lately, because I'm attending an event, rather representing the school whatever, I'm not bluffing about that can always check my insta if you need proof. Also I could not read everything rn. I'll have to read later maybe in another 5-6 hours or during the break. I have seen my name being mentioned a lot of times. I'll reply everything.

Also I saw Dr strange voting Dragomir even if he is killed. Doesn't that make him a ghost and on the scum side, voting to lynch a town? Just a thought. I'll discuss later.

Reactions: MadieV and Odd

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is MrLonely the right choice? @SoulKiller
I am waiting on everyone response before making any other move. I believe scum was heavily involved in drag lynch. Right now I am pushing my highest sus out of the 4 players I mentioned who could possibly be scum if not multiple of them.

Look at it from this perspective as well. If serial killer did indeed exist as everyone thought last DP then mafia want to get rid of him much more than townies since he cause a threat to them during the NP as well.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am waiting on everyone response before making any other move. I believe scum was heavily involved in drag lynch. Right now I am pushing my highest sus out of the 4 players I mentioned who could possibly be scum if not multiple of them.

Look at it from this perspective as well. If serial killer did indeed exist as everyone thought last DP then mafia want to get rid of him much more than townies since he cause a threat to them during the NP as well.
Make sense

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's not many points to be made on Final because he just posting here and there in a certain time. But what I'm aware from him is that he never post his read on any player, the only reasoning he made is when he voting. Never come up with in depth analysis on why this person is scum. Yes I understand Dragomir played like a scum, so it make sense for people to suspect him but he tried to fix his situation by keep continue countering why he is not. 6thHokage is unable to do that.

I've learn how to read player's last minutes effort/voice to saved themself. But that only work with a player that truly a townie and tried their best, gives all their effort to save themself where there is no other way to prove themself like Detective confirmation etc, etc. It will not work with a player that half hearted with their effort.

I'm not saying 6th is clear in my read but when she reminded me about our last game I came to think. It can be two reasons, its either she used that to play a mind game with me or she genuinely a townie that giving me a reminder. But the flavor right now lean towards town.

I need to hear 6th's words also. So far its hard for me to feel a very genuine play from a townie unlike previous game.

Soulkiller tried to play like one but it not strongly seep into me. For him everyone is mafia, I understand that. So that means he need to bring out "something" that can build trust so then real townie will have something for them to put their anchor on.

Poison Chan said she felt like someone has blocked her power and she turned into a vanilla townie that night. The possibility here should be that Dragomir(Townie) has blocked Poison's night attempt. But keep in mind, Poison can be a townie but in this game scum can recruit people. If host write up can't be used as a guidance Poison can be anything.

Mr Lonely is other Finalbeta that posted here and there, Alice is similar. So their read from me is just like how I read Finalbeta. But let say they're(Alice and MrLonely) townies, they need someone to put their anchor on. Yes I'm a townie(confirmed) but even I need a place to put my anchor on. But when I saw these people voted Dragomir without any prior reading built up, its hard for me to trust them right now. Yes I've same view as them on Dragomir. I think he was serial killer because I thought Serial Killer exist in this game. But I never put my vote on him yet. And serial killer is not in this game.

And I noticed someone is using their power in previous DP to break the tie. I think it happened after Voting closed

I think someone from the group who voted for Dragomir aware that 6thHokage's vote will not be counted so this player used his/her power to added one vote into the tally. And the question now, how high is the possibility of this townie player has been corrupted by ghost?

As for you(Odd), do you really will protect me at all cost like you said in the first DP? It because when you said that you have established yourself as a townie. So how you see Finalbeta as scum?

Change Vote Lynch: Unvote.

will waiting
It's all about the show when you think about it, I have a feeling that you made the ghosts tangible on day 1, putting yourself at risk when you did it. And I never thought there was a Serial Killer, there wasn't one in the show, the only other explanation was that killthestory/Phantaminium shot Michelle.

I still have no idea why Dr Strange voted up Gister, that move was beyond baffling and Dragomir... don't even get me started, I'm still not convinced he is town to be honest

As for who got recruited I think it's between Soulkiller, Mr Lonely and Poison Chan. Low chance on Soulkille because he is such an obvious choice, strong town leader. It's high on Poison Chan now that Dragomir flipped, becoming vanilla might just be covering tracks, getting culted is why they lost their abilities, medium on Mr Lonely because he is just too quiet and never on the attack. Flying under the radar and not helping town

Believe I have a good reason to suspect Final as the cult leader but I don't want to give too much away

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Change Vote Lynch: MrLonely

Trusting SoulKiller pick.

What’s your thoughts? I saw you flip flopping through the Votes this DP so far.
Yes I'm flip flopping in this DP:LOL: but when you look at it all the people that I voted and Changed also were in yur read that you think very suspicious. Just can't chose the one that is the right one.

Dr Strange voting Dragomir is quite alarming in my book, what else are the dead going to do to
I think its like the ability to double your vote count but in this set up Ghost(I think) can chose the dead player to represent one of the vote. Motive, is too make the game more confusing.

Let say Finalbeta has this ability. One vote is using his name and the other vote is using Dr Strange name.

Last edited:

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay people. 1st of all. About the '' Recruit '' ing thing. It is not what you think. Even I don't know what it is actually I'm waiting for the game to end (whether I am alive or long lynched or killed) when the host will finally explain it.

--> Indeed the game has been started with 14 players to begin with. A faction scum a faction town. I see many agreed on the point that there were 2/1 scum in the beginning, and it's 'Recruiting' and growing. No it's not. Im pretty sure no one's gonna trust me, but Recruiting has other meaning.

--> Who is recruiting? The possible answer is Mafia. There might be a chance, but if they were really mafia, why does it happen in day phase? And why there isn't a write up about that? I don't think it is the mafia who is recruiting. Either the host herself doing this or someone else. Why do I think it's the host? Only the host knows the characters well. It's crystal clear that on DP1 The character Olivia Crain was Recruited. On DP2 it was Shirley Crain(Me)
The recruitment did not change anything. Not a thing. I didn't get any messages from the host or the other faction. Nothing. On asking the host I was astonished, even though it said I turned into a ghost. I'm Alive and with my prior faction. Weird? Not gonna believe me? Fine. I can't prove it right now.

--> who ever is recruiting, is recruiting by characters and not players.

--> As Dupa turned out to be a Townie. That's too Luke, I think 6th hokage is also town and 'joey'. It's probably like Theo and her partner. Everyone has a partner here more or less. My husband died ?.

So right now,

Alive:
1. @Ansatsuken - Abigail Town as confirmed by the host.
2. @Alice in Noodleland
3. @Finalbeta
4. @6thHokage - Joey Because I think Dupa knew about her Partner and 6th might be Joey.
5.@Poison chan - Shirley CrainOkay, you don't have to agree with me being town rn, I marked me green because I know my role and I'm also trying to find the mafia so yeah.
6. @SoulKiller
7. @Odd
8. @Mr.Lonely

Dead:
1. @Gister - Theodora Crain
2. @Dr.Strange - Trish Park
3. @killthestory - Kevin Harris
4. @Michelle - Mrs. Dudley
5. @Dragomir - Mr. Dudley
6. @Dupa - Luke Crain

So among 14 players these 9 are confirmed town from my perspective. 5 players are hazy.

How many characters are we lacking? Olivia Crain
Hugh crain
Cunning lady
Cunning lady's partner
Nell

I have scum read on Mr. Lonely, Alice in Noodleland. But. Since none of them are that active maybe one of them is town.. Because even though they have power at night they still need to know what's happening in the day phase. Now here I think Odd is being Odd. The first day he voted for kill the story, a town. 2nd day he voted for Dragomir, again a town. It might be just coincidence but you never know. He is active enough and knows what is happening here. He could be a scum. I have more to say I'll drop by at night.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay people. 1st of all. About the '' Recruit '' ing thing. It is not what you think. Even I don't know what it is actually I'm waiting for the game to end (whether I am alive or long lynched or killed) when the host will finally explain it.

--> Indeed the game has been started with 14 players to begin with. A faction scum a faction town. I see many agreed on the point that there were 2/1 scum in the beginning, and it's 'Recruiting' and growing. No it's not. Im pretty sure no one's gonna trust me, but Recruiting has other meaning.

--> Who is recruiting? The possible answer is Mafia. There might be a chance, but if they were really mafia, why does it happen in day phase? And why there isn't a write up about that? I don't think it is the mafia who is recruiting. Either the host herself doing this or someone else. Why do I think it's the host? Only the host knows the characters well. It's crystal clear that on DP1 The character Olivia Crain was Recruited. On DP2 it was Shirley Crain(Me)
The recruitment did not change anything. Not a thing. I didn't get any messages from the host or the other faction. Nothing. On asking the host I was astonished, even though it said I turned into a ghost. I'm Alive and with my prior faction. Weird? Not gonna believe me? Fine. I can't prove it right now.

--> As Dupa turned out to be a Townie. That's too Luke, I think 6th hokage is also town and 'joey'. It's probably like Theo and her partner. Everyone has a partner here more or less. My husband died ?.

So right now,

Alive:
2. @Alice in Noodleland
3. @Finalbeta
4. @6thHokage - Joey Because I think Dupa knew about her Partner and 6th might be Joey.
5.@Poison chan - Shirley CrainOkay, you don't have to agree with me being town rn, I marked me green because I know my role and I'm also trying to find the mafia so yeah.
6. @SoulKiller
7. @Odd
8. @Mr.Lonely

Dead:
6. @Dupa - Luke Crain

So among 14 players these 9 are confirmed town from my perspective. 5 players are hazy.

Hugh crain
Cunning lady
Cunning lady's partner
Nell

I have scum read on Mr. Lonely, Alice in Noodleland. But. Since none of them are that active maybe one of them is town.. Because even though they have power at night they still need to know what's happening in the day phase. Now here I think Odd is being Odd. The first day he voted for kill the story, a town. 2nd day he voted for Dragomir, again a town. It might be just coincidence but you never know. He is active enough and knows what is happening here. He could be a scum. I have more to say I'll drop by at night.
Dupa who said that Joey has been turned into a ghost was obviously Masons with 6thHokage, Dupa being Luke means that 6thHokage is going to be Nell, his twin sister. You also forgot about Steve and Leigh Crain, another pair of lovers, also there is Nell's husband.

Odd being Odd, never heard that one before

Reactions: MadieV and Poison

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not very sure why someone is voting me but you are committing the same mistake you committed during the last game in that case. It is a pity that I can't reveal my abilities because I have an important information.

That being said I think Lonely Poison and Alice are all scums.

Vote Lynch: Mr. Lonely

I would like to add that SoulKiller has been quite shady in this game if we consider his recent playstyle and that eventually Poison could be town.

There are 8 alive so it's easy to assume there are 3 mafia around and perhaps no independent however if we mislynch today it's definitely over.

I have a specific read on a player and it's a pity I can't reveal.

Last edited:

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not very sure why someone is voting me but you are committing the same mistake you committed during the last game in that case. It is a pity that I can't reveal my abilities because I have an important information.

That being said I think Lonely Poison and Alice are all scums.

Vote Lynch: Mr. Lonely

I would like to add that SoulKiller has been quite shady in this game if we consider his recent playstyle and that eventually Poison could be town.

There are 8 alive so it's easy to assume there are 3 mafia around and perhaps no independent however if we mislynch today it's definitely over.

I have a specific read on a player and it's a pity I can't reveal.
You are being really inconsistent here, Poison is scum and Poison could be town all in the same post

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So right now,

Alive:
2. @Alice in Noodleland
3. @Finalbeta
6. @SoulKiller
7. @Odd
8. @Mr.Lonely

Dead:
6. @Dupa - Luke Crain

Hugh crain
Cunning lady
Cunning lady's partner
Nell

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are being really inconsistent here, Poison is scum and Poison could be town all in the same post
Is this a low key attempt to make me look bad? You were suspected since the very game beginning I don't think you are safe from being lynched. I have specifically explained that I have an information on a specific player and that I'm rather sure about Lonely and Alice however my last doubt is among the remaining players expecially Soul/Poison. I still have got to understand why you are being wrong for the third time in a row about the lynch pick and if both those guys are town you could very well be the last one.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this a low key attempt to make me look bad? You were suspected since the very game beginning I don't think you are safe from being lynched. I have specifically explained that I have an information on a specific player and that I'm rather sure about Lonely and Alice however my last doubt is among the remaining players expecially Soul/Poison. I still have got to understand why you are being wrong for the third time in a row about the lynch pick and if both those guys are town you could very well be the last one.
No you just look really bad, that's why I'm lynching you today, I've already voted and I don't think I'm going to change it. You got really defensive over one vote just before too and by the way everyone has been wrong about the lynch so far. Bringing up that point against me is legitimate low key trying to make me look bad

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If your "information" is about Scum why not just go ahead and cast a vote on him?

Ok we'd understand that you can't reveal the information but action speak louder. Your actions also can determine your secret information in the eyes of Townies. But right now I don't feel your current actions tell something about that "secret information".

If you're an investigator you at least need to give a read on that player. We know you cant speak directly about the role. Its against the game's rule. But at least use a hint. Like Chihaya in the previous game she used a hint, example "No. But I do have spidey senses and if I die, just know that I think Tiger is innocent"
or
"It is fine if I die cause I'm not all to active anyway! But if and when I do!!!! Tiggerrr I believe in you 100% and I totally believe your innocent <3
Maybe the others will too!
". That will makes people think this players could be detective. Look at the persistence. But not "I have a specific information of certain player but what a pity". Use a hint.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your "information" is about Scum why not just go ahead and cast a vote on him?

Ok we'd understand that you can't reveal the information but action speak louder. Your actions also can determine your secret information in the eyes of Townies. But right now I don't feel your current actions tell something about that "secret information".

If you're an investigator you at least need to give a read on that player. We know you cant speak directly about the role. Its against the game's rule. But at least use a hint. Like Chihaya in the previous game she used a hint, example "No. But I do have spidey senses and if I die, just know that I think Tiger is innocent"
or
"It is fine if I die cause I'm not all to active anyway! But if and when I do!!!! Tiggerrr I believe in you 100% and I totally believe your innocent <3
Maybe the others will too!
". That will makes people think this players could be detective. Look at the persistence. But not "I have a specific information of certain player but what a pity". Use a hint.
I can't reveal who the guy I have an information on is but I'm already doing what you are saying here as I'm voting Lonely and not someone else. This can imply different things however I'm sure of what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.