[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Dr.Strange
Did you think that your vote was in time
It looked like a last monute vote
What would have happened if your vote and alices vote had happened

Can you not see that it looks exactly like you and Alice were conspiring at end of day ?
Post automatically merged:

Okay, so can anyone give a vote update?
There like 330 minutes to go

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Dr.Strange
Did you think that your vote was in time
It looked like a last monute vote
What would have happened if your vote and alices vote had happened

Can you not see that it looks exactly like you and Alice were conspiring at end of day ?
It looked coincidence too you. Yes i tried to change my vote . There was no conspiring at all , i can just rushed things at last minute change of vote i was about to vote noodle but her protest made me think twice. I am paying for this entire day phase.

I had a feeling noodle i was never 100 percent sure on it. I was pretty sure beta was def scum .

*I had a feeling noodle was scum but i was not sure with 100 percent certainity.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think one of Anza and Dr strange is scum, I also think Final might be scum. Final was challenging only one of them, making it look like Strange his is scum buddy. Hence I voted for strange, and if strange flips scum, I'm going for final next.
So if Strange is scum I'm scum? Are you serious? That would imply two scums voted for me last minute lol

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not the first time when you said this. I let it slide once but there are just two reasons for this:
you misread some players including me
or.. the wolf cries wolf.
I will vote later after bcz now i gtg to work

idk what happened.. i made a post with 2 quotes and i have the first quote with what I wrote for my second post

so @Konno i posted before to see reactions

and the reply is for @Finalbeta who complains mafia wantes to lynch him
my Android killed my sentences here and the first quote is not from Konno but from Finalbeta
I was overly confused with that since I didn't say that, but then you explained it. Got it now.

Looks like Chihaya will get lynched unless people change their votes. Hopefully there will be no tie since that means no lynch is happening and it is hard for the game to progress that way.

Reactions: Poison and Michelle

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looked coincidence too you. Yes i tried to change my vote . There was no conspiring at all , i can just rushed things at last minute change of vote i was about to vote noodle but her protest made me think twice. I am paying for this entire day phase.

I had a feeling noodle i was never 100 percent sure on it. I was pretty sure beta was def scum .

*I had a feeling noodle was scum but i was not sure with 100 percent certainity.
I asked you two questions
You answered 1

Is that the rule
I was overly confused with that since I didn't say that, but then you explained it. Got it now.

Looks like Chihaya will get lynched unless people change their votes. Hopefully there will be no tie since that means no lynch is happening and it is hard for the game to progress that way.
is that the rule
On a tie no lynch ?

You answered 1

Is that the rule

is that the rule
On a tie no lynch ?
It is

So like do you see why it looks like the wolves were messing with the vote

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You answered 1

Is that the rule

is that the rule
On a tie no lynch ?

It is

So like do you see why it looks like the wolves were messing with the vote
I whave answered both of your question in single answer . I will say it again there was no conspiring at all. My beta vote had more consistency than alice. Alice probably changed her vote to save herself.

I had even said in one of the other quotes finalbeta actions doesnt look u can iso it.

It was tight call for me in the end. I know its not easy to convince you on this.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reactions: Konno and Michelle
Status
Not open for further replies.