[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No need for that click on search click the members name . Click to this thread . You will get all members post of this thread.
never too late to learn how to use the forum
:sweat:

Votes so far
@Dr.Strange 3 - voted by @Tigger @Finalbeta @Bimbonium
@Bimbonium 2 - voted by @Ansatsuken @Poison chan
@Chihaya - voted by @Konno
At my previous count I didn't see Tigger's vote

So because @Ansatsuken is confirmed town by Alice his vote looks heavier atm.
Again i have to think at my vote to not go to waste and because in my eyes Finalbeta is scum I vote for his partener.

Vote: @Bimbonium
Reason: his last activity points at a confirmed townie, for me at least.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
never too late to learn how to use the forum
:sweat:

Votes so far
@Dr.Strange 3 - voted by @Tigger @Finalbeta @Bimbonium
@Bimbonium 2 - voted by @Ansatsuken @Poison chan
@Chihaya - voted by @Konno
At my previous count I didn't see Tigger's vote

So because @Ansatsuken is confirmed town by Alice his vote looks heavier atm.
Again i have to think at my vote to not go to waste and because in my eyes Finalbeta is scum I vote for his partener.

Vote: @Bimbonium
Reason: his last activity points at a confirmed townie, for me at least.
Bimbonium does seem to act strange , but i have not seen him post much on day 2 . Also his vote on inactive play on day 1 is something to note at.

Xen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
544💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm still shaky on Xen tho, doesn't seem to have anything to say. Actually, most of the subs have been quiet, too quiet.
It's kind of nice to be recognized from these shadows every now and then~

The simple truth of the matter is that I have no information to add to any discussion thus far that would be of benefit to anyone at the moment. Besides the conjecture going on from all of the parties, I've not been able to use my role to gather anything worthwhile either.

With that said, I'll go ahead and cast my vote.

Vote: Chihaya
Reason: Just a shot in the dark.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes Michelle, thanks for analyzing Alice's post. I thought Shelke was mod killed.

@Xen why did you change ur mind from yday to today? why change the vote away from finalBeta.

I'm just waiting also for Chihaya's response.
Post automatically merged:

oh btw I think the 3 players had 2 votes because maybe someone blocked their voting ability ( I think Alice's character had that skill- to block someone's vote?)

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow, from all the suspicions I get no one trying to lynch me? What kind of playing style is this? There should be a reason. Does people here playing Russian roulette or "take your turn" game?

What is the next move if Dr Strange is found as townie? And what is the next move if Dr Strange is found as Mafia/Indie?

I'm interested to know what professionals here have to say.

Fix*what if, not what is

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow, from all the suspicions I get no one trying to lynch me? What kind of playing style is this? There should be a reason. Does people here playing Russian roulette or "take your turn" game?

What is the next move if Dr Strange is found as townie? And what is the next move if Dr Strange is found as Mafia/Indie?

I'm interested to know what professionals here have to say.

Fix*what if, not what is
not yet, be patient...

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still think scums are between chihaya and beta .

@Bimbonium you said Anstasuken is suspicious as well yet you voted for me ? I have explained my reason behind it.

@Tigger still suspicious on me just because i switched my vote at last minute my reads on beta were consistent. I already said it it was tight call .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since when I'm suspecting you? I'm playing a mind game with you because you with other people started to bring my second day mishap against me. Who started suspecting who first?
So let's catch another mafia.

Tell me what is the connection between "giving a chance" and "suspicious"?

Or you already scared that I could read you as a Mafia? That post of you smells like trying to bait players to look at me. Of course I know, I gave participants here "1 little point" previously(in DP2) where you can use it for your objective here.

Yeah, your suspicious on Alice in noodleland was always there but give me your reason why you voted other people instead? First you voted for Chihaya and second you voted for Finalbeta(After DP ended). So where is the Alice there? You should voted Alice at least to solidify your stand on Alice(suspicious in your eyes) but you're avoiding even after times end. Something blocking you from doing so. So we're very, very curious.

To tie the vote between you and Alice. Nothing else. But after Alice is proven as Mafia and he even tried to vote you(after time ended) to save his self I'm no longer suspecting you.

I will post my read on DP2 in the couple of minutes.
you forgot this quote ?

Status
Not open for further replies.