[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have read what was happening so far.
There are many new players whose playing style I am not familiar with since it is their first game.
What I also noticed is Poison chan's posting techniques are similar to the previous game we played together where she ended up winning (congrats again!) and where she was, indeed, a mafia member.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have read what was happening so far.
There are many new players whose playing style I am not familiar with since it is their first game.
What I also noticed is Poison chan's posting techniques are similar to the previous game we played together where she ended up winning (congrats again!) and where she was, indeed, a mafia member.
She was SK iirc, to be fair, some people play the same regardless of their alignment.
I'd rather lynch an inactive, can't decide on who tho.

Gorumwolf

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the problem is not who is the viewer but someone who viewing the thread but posting less or not really helping post. Many dangerous indies or scums can be found here.
I suppose so. I never considered using Views as a reason to suspect someone. Inactivity is a good pick, as some scum players do hide behind inactivity. I'm all for lynch inactives D1 though because they don't help at all.

@Bimbonium @Raunix The same person on both of those, OJ and AG servers :p

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are the inactives? I'm too lazy to check. This DP is ending soon, if I'm not mistaken. Gotta make a choice.
BTW, I'm super busy with mod shit and rl shit so pls tag me if I forget to reply.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are the inactives? I'm too lazy to check. This DP is ending soon, if I'm not mistaken. Gotta make a choice.
BTW, I'm super busy with mod shit and rl shit so pls tag me if I forget to reply.
The two people I tagged in the post just above yours haven't posted, then I think there's PK, there's you (thinking about it, you've posted quite a couple of time too, but your posts didn't register in my head) and maybe one or two other people
Post automatically merged:

times*

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The two people I tagged in the post just above yours haven't posted, then I think there's PK, there's you (thinking about it, you've posted quite a couple of time too, but your posts didn't register in my head) and maybe one or two other people
Post automatically merged:

times*
Ive posted like 5 times already lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.