[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this moment, the votes are against so many people, even if I cast my vote against my suspect, I doubt that will mean anything. Well about bimbonium, he is suspicious, I mentioned before If I consider sixth a Mafia, I am pretty sure bimbonium will also be a scum, though it's not only my intuition but I think the posts of his a bit in odds for me.

Vote : Bimbonium
Reason : I mentioned above and also before in other posts. I have a scum read on hom along with sixth hokage.
Why not address the posts that seem scummy to you? You're saying, 'well I find him suspicious, when he flips town, don't blame me "I didn't think only my vote would do anything"'

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why not address the posts that seem scummy to you? You're saying, 'well I find him suspicious, when he flips town, don't blame me "I didn't think only my vote would do anything"'
Well I find you suspicious, I'm not asking others to vote you. Also, I'm in a bit of confusion, whether to vote you or sixth. Well your responses will be very crucial for me to decide.

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wolves don’t kill people that are suspicious of them they kill people that they believe are rolled or just people who’s demise will confuse or undermine the village.

Conversely wolves often distance by accusing each other i thinknthe village is doing very well but the players that are not taking into account the strange behaviour of Strange ( strange by name strange by nature) as what it is need to re read

also

Why would village ever delete a post

What exactly was posted and deleted ?
Post automatically merged:

It's divine justice since you are probably scum xd
Michelle seems to know more than we do. Wolves often do but then again she seems to be an experiance s player on here and may just understand the format better than I do.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's divine justice since you are probably scum xd
devine justice cuz instead preparing for go to work i lost time to play :pick:
wolves don’t kill people that are suspicious of them they kill people that they believe are rolled or just people who’s demise will confuse or undermine the village.

Conversely wolves often distance by accusing each other i thinknthe village is doing very well but the players that are not taking into account the strange behaviour of Strange ( strange by name strange by nature) as what it is need to re read

also

Why would village ever delete a post

What exactly was posted and deleted ?

Michelle seems to know more than we do. Wolves often do but then again she seems to be an experiance s player on here and may just understand the format better than I do.
the post said and Ansatsuken confirmed, that he will give a chance to Alice, and voted instead Finalbeta.

I read alot about this game in theory and i find it very interesting and addictive in a positive way. I am not experienced in mafia game but usually in rl i see a lot of scum so i developed a sixth sense...

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was also suspecting Michelle just because I have the same feeling of her knowing more.

I think there are two options for Chihaya
1.She is town as she claims to be and Dr.Strange is using her as a scapegoat- she already has 2 votes if I am right
In all honestly I subbed in not knowing how many people are actually playing and it's so much and I'm just dead inside.
But I can reassure you, you dont need to worry about me :p
2.She is part of mafia and voted for PK out of solidarity for Alice ( kinda silly move though)

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im not experienced in mafia game but usually in rl i see a lot of scum so i developed a sixth sense...
This one is so lit. Even I'm around snakes and scummy people all day long.

I was also suspecting Michelle just because I have the same feeling of her knowing more.

1.She is town as she claims to be and Dr.Strange is using her as a scapegoat- she already has 2 votes if I am right

2.She is part of mafia and voted for PK out of solidarity for Alice ( kinda silly move though)

At this point, I guess we all are suspecting each other, even I believe voting PK out of the blue can either mean she was trying to save Alice, or she might just be an independent player, for whom a day lynch wouldn't be that big, she might just try to blend in the voting, and didn't want to draw any attention towards her. While the majority people were voting Alice or beta, she voted PK instead. I guess she was quite aware it was a vote waste.

Now as I think hard about It I might change my vote against her...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've not followed this DP as well as I should, but what if mafia was playing with us? Trying to vote out one of theirs with a less useful action...... Idk, after skimming through the last phase and reading this phase a part of me feels that way.

@Ansatsuken what about me makes you think I'm scum? Other than my inactivity last DP and this one. I've legit been busy, didn't even vote or send in my action.

My reads so far, one of either Dr strange or Ansatsuken is scum, I'll pick Ansa over strange tho he says if he's scum he won't vote till the last minute, and that's exactly what he did (albeit he changed is vote and not like he voted first off).

I think one of Chihaya or Konno is the other mafia, Chihaya's posts seem off (all six of them), that could be her style tho, but Konno is being too careful, I've played with her once and her posts were more impactful, I'm struggling to remember her contribution.

6th also seems to have mellowed out, like oops, I'd rather not get caught.

Will Iso the others and post my thoughts, pardon the inactivity.
I dont understand this , i
Finalbeta is still an important suspect for me. Because your reason's don't tie well together- I expected Mafia to kill you during the np2 but instead they killed PK? was his intuition a bigger threat than your abilities, I wonder.
Or was it the serial killer who killed PK @.@? now i don't know

Dr.Strange you play very good but you have some inconsistencies- voting for Chihaya kinda suddenly

@Chihaya isn't involved in the game, doesn't seem to be interested in it much or is hiding smth.

Yes @Ansatsuken I get it because being usure of vote is normal and changing votes can be tempting.
I initially voted because a sub would try to catch up to the game or ask for summary.

Her vote had no meaning too it came after PK posted his thoughts.

people sure are interested why i changed my vote at last minute ?
At the phase i was not sure if vote on noodle was right. I had my suspect on her , Her last minute panick also made my on her very confusing.

I always intended my vote on beta in the end his reason on mafia are after him were not convincing also it felt scum bait to me just like other players have felt about it.

Perhaps deep in my mind i wanted to give chihaya another chance to post her defense about why she voted PK .

This is what was my scenrio on day 2 end game.

I dont tgink i was using anyone as scapegoat. My reason about chihaya was there as well usually sub dont vote into the game.

The game has already passed to Day2 her immediate vote to PK did not make any sense it did feel to me it was opportunistic vote .

Last edited:

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok not sure how helpful is this
Alice quote from Dp1
there is only 2 left alive from them all : Ansatsuken and exShadow now Xen
I can safely say I have strong read on them as townies if only for her post where all the other ended up being townies.
I hope my fate will not end up like the previous game because of the inactivity of the other players. :sweat:

So far haven't seen any post from
10- @Gorumwolf
11- @Ansatsuken
14- @Shadowlesscloud,
15- @shelke
18- @Aomine Daiki
19- @-PK-

@Chihaya why did you sub if you were not interested in the game?

Also where is that new sub who sais he/she followed the game but I cannot see where they are @.@ what's their username.

Last edited:

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice quote from Dp1
I can safely say I have strong read on them as townies if only for her post where all the other ended up being townies.

@Chihaya why did you sub if you were not interested in the game?

Also where is that new sub who sais he/she followed the game but I cannot see where they are @.@ what's their username.
I can agree to this, mafia wouldn't typically ask their members to post, I'm still shaky on Xen tho, doesn't seem to have anything to say. Actually, most of the subs have been quiet, too quiet.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont understand this
Both you and Ansa seem like scum trying to save their buddy. Ansa deleting his posts made it even worse, then he claims he'll not vote last minute if he's scum (which is what he did).

This is all so confusing right now, as it stands tho, I'll vote you over Ansa, especially considering Final seems to think Ansa's defence his worse than yours, which is about the same imo.

I might be off for a while, can't not vote this time around.

Vote: Lynch Dr. Strange
Might change it depending on how the phase goes. I've still got chihaya on my radar, she's doing exactly the same thing Alice did

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well
Both you and Ansa seem like scum trying to save their buddy. Ansa deleting his posts made it even worse, then he claims he'll not vote last minute if he's scum (which is what he did).

This is all so confusing right now, as it stands tho, I'll vote you over Ansa, especially considering Final seems to think Ansa's defence his worse than yours, which is about the same imo.

I might be off for a while, can't not vote this time around.

Vote: Lynch Dr. Strange
Might change it depending on how the phase goes. I've still got chihaya on my radar, she's doing exactly the same thing Alice did
I have already given my explanation and also my change of vote from chihaya to beta . I was unsure of noodles action during the time , also beta statement was really weird.

Albeit chihaya vote on pk felt to me it was opportunistic at the time but she was a sub at the time so i thought it was fair to wait for more of her action. Also after looking through Ansatsuken deleted post on beta he might have not done on purpose .

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But I checked and Ansak voted for Bimbo.

Its not that my defense doesn't stand up but people like you just ignored it.

Its not new to me to be honest. The saying like "Your defense is not strong" or "your defensive attempt is not convincing" yada, yada, yada. And then when they lynched the townie(me). And they said "Its part of the game", "everyone make a mistake" my ass.

I know sometimes I made "a silly mistake" in the course of playing the game that turned people to suspect on me but I tried to get the situation back into control or in order.

If this happens I rather die in the Night Phase than becoming a lynching victim from a naive decision making.

And only you concerned enough of that. Unless you're a townie that concern is justify. If not its not justify

And my intention is killing Mafia. But before the result is out no one knows Alice is mafia. Only feeling, intuition played the role there. If you knew Alice is mafia from the start you will not went MIA.

*my intention is killing mafia and make sure I'm not killing potential townie.

Folks what about Bimbo? Mafia can afford to stays less active?

Vote:Bimbonium
Reason: if not Mafia he is dangerous Indie. Following my intuition on less expected player.
@SoulKiller

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice quote from Dp1
So far haven't seen any post from
10- @Gorumwolf -
townie lynched by Tigger, Poison chan, Klaus
11- @Ansatsuken
14- Shadowlesscloud, @Xen
- shelke - @Ashhwin
18- @Aomine Daiki- townie mod killed
19- @-PK- townie i suspect indie's victim cuz he had good readings we should reread his posts
You have a point, thanks for posting it.
I found 3 with Ashhwin.
Yeah true,
yday votes on Finalbetta:"Finalbeta x2 : Xen, 6th Hokage, Michelle" now who is left that voted for him?
why 3 players had 2 votes?
Ansatsuken and Strange
and Alice

It was after Day 2 phase he deleted that one.

@Michelle you have anything to say ?
yes I :blur:.. am ... reading the thread.

Kind request
we should kindly ask @Rei to put a search for the mafia section to can search posts from a member in the thread and to can count posts to help the players and the host in the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.