Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well guys we need at least 8 votes to lynch a person, so we should definitely vote together since everyone is not active.
So, if Im correct... by the end of the first round or whatever, the SK will have killed someone, the Mafia will have killed someone and someone will be lynched? I think after a death occurs, the game will start moving because we can base off who died, and who disliked them/had suscipions towards them, and deem them fit of the killer. BUT killings could just be random, and such in the real world, it's hard to figure out who is the killer(s) when there is no pattern.
You are right...

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are there to be more than one death? Or is it simply lynching people until there is one side that wins?
I think the SK can kill and the Mafia can kill and I think some townie rolls can save people from dying? Like if a tonwie is a dcotor and the doctor thinks Bob will be targetted, they can protect him and if the chances are correct and he was attacked, he don't die. That is how Town of Salem works.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, if Im correct... by the end of the first round or whatever, the SK will have killed someone, the Mafia will have killed someone and someone will be lynched? I think after a death occurs, the game will start moving because we can base off who died, and who disliked them/had suscipions towards them, and deem them fit of the killer. BUT killings could just be random, and such in the real world, it's hard to figure out who is the killer(s) when there is no pattern.
Yeah it should be like this more or less unless eventualities will happen

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the SK can kill and the Mafia can kill and I think some townie rolls can save people from dying? Like if a tonwie is a dcotor and the doctor thinks Bob will be targetted, they can protect him and if the chances are correct and he was attacked, he don't die. That is how Town of Salem works.
Thanks for clarifying, I kind of skimmed everything with the rules.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well guys we need at least 8 votes to lynch a person, so we should definitely vote together since everyone is not active.
This is true. Honestly, I think how this will go down is:
People will begin to follow a vote a person, and we will lynch someone inevitable. If that roll turns out to be a townie or a good role, everyone will turn their heads towards the person who initially suspected that person and then they will be voted.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People will begin to follow a vote a person, and we will lynch someone inevitable. If that roll turns out to be a townie or a good role, everyone will turn their heads towards the person who initially suspected that person and then they will be voted.
And that's what im trying to avoid, I think someone said I was following the crowd....so that's why I'm trying to act solely on what I feel is right.

Reactions: RuckenTM

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly eventually this might happen, but if we vote together, it's a different case then... BTW how much time we got?

Reactions: Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Frankly I found @Michelle very strange, but Rei is also suspicious... Ugh I'm confused...
I'm starting to think Rei might be the serial killer if not Mafia. I don't like how she wanted to speed things up by ignoring inactives as well as her passivity in that crucial part mentioned earlier. However I believe the dinner stuff. Still weird how she was still browsing though.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally don't think Rei is suspicious. She's a busy person and was just saying how she never played before and then someone twisted it and said she is probably trying to seem innocent. I think whoever did that is suspious. Just as Michelle twisted my inactivity and words against me. But then again, everyone is just trying to soak in as much suspicion as they can through a forum text XD

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like im in the first red scare XD
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to think Rei might be the serial killer if not Mafia. I don't like how she wanted to speed things up by ignoring inactives as well as her passivity in that crucial part mentioned earlier. However I believe the dinner stuff. Still weird how she was still browsing though.
And I would have to believe that as well, I from time to time will browse for a bit, but then go off since I'm also studying for an exam at the same time.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,349💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not gonna lie, choosing to lynch the inactive people first is a way to speed the game up and check off certain roles. If they're not chatting and active, what is the point really of keeping them? Finding out the Roles of dead players is viable information. Also, why vote to kill people who are actually keeping the game active, rather than first seeing if the inactives are gonna play. Just my opinion.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not gonna lie, choosing to lynch the inactive people first is a way to speed the game up and check off certain roles. If they're not chatting and active, what is the point really of keeping them? Finding out the Roles of dead players is viable information. Also, why vote to kill people who are actually keeping the game active, rather than first seeing if the inactives are gonna play. Just my opinion.
Indeed, there is less risk if you lynch the inactive since you wouldn't know either way, if you were a townie that is, it just shows you are trying to cover your bases. Otherwise it's because it seems safer to lynch someone that hasn't been actively talking compared to someone who has been.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Common procedure is to look into as many players as possible before picking the game lynch so that town has the greater chances to lynch a scum, that's why I'm wary. On the other hand I'm not entirely sure either as Rei is not experienced at all at this game.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely
Status
Not open for further replies.