Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So we just need to lynch two people now and we win? Woah.. That's interesting...
Post automatically merged:

Well, I don't know why but I do get this feeling that Konno, might just hold the SK or Goon title...
Just a sec, are we sure there were 4 goons??

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we just need to lynch two people now and we win? Woah.. That's interesting...

Well, I don't know why but I do get this feeling that Konno, might just hold the SK or Goon title...
Just a sec, are we sure there were 4 goons??
if there were 5 we wouldn't have been able to lynch q yesterday. this isn't mentioning the fact that if there were 5 mafia, we were never supposed to win.

as it stands, i'm pretty deadset on poison being town, rei being serial killer, and chihiya being mafia. konno had a pretty pure reaction to me earlier, but i'm still not to sure on them. the only reads i'm willing to bet the game on is poison being town and chih being some sort of evil person. one of [rei, konno] is still unsorted for me.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@killthestory thanks for believing in me, and If you ask me, I think Konno seems a bit suspicious too I don't have any proper accusations but I think something is off about her, I might be wrong, but as I said earlier, the ones she had voted for died, the night after or got lynched.

@Shanks @Rohan can we get the who voted who list, please?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@killthestory thanks for believing in me, and If you ask me, I think Konno seems a bit suspicious too I don't have any proper accusations but I think something is off about her, I might be wrong, but as I said earlier, the ones she had voted for died, the night after or got lynched.

@Shanks @Rohan can we get the who voted who list, please?
No one has voted in this phase yet.

For previous phases, you will have to read the previous pages. The vote tallies are present there.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if there were 5 we wouldn't have been able to lynch q yesterday. this isn't mentioning the fact that if there were 5 mafia, we were never supposed to win.

as it stands, i'm pretty deadset on poison being town, rei being serial killer, and chihiya being mafia. konno had a pretty pure reaction to me earlier, but i'm still not to sure on them. the only reads i'm willing to bet the game on is poison being town and chih being some sort of evil person. one of [rei, konno] is still unsorted for me.
You were right about Hokage and Q being mafia, but wrong about vex being SK... If Vex was not SK, then my next suspcious was Konno being it.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I haven't been that involved or contributed a lot. Sorry guys, and it isn't because I'm scum, although you have all the right to think that way.
With so less players left, one mislynch will not be good for town. I am not so sure about a new player who replaced an inactive one. From some games I have played, the host replaces someone at this stage of the game for a good reason, and usually that reason means the inactive player was mafia. Something to think about. I am not sure he is one, but you never know.
Also Poison chan has been keeping a low profile, trying to be unnoticeable and blending in. That can be because it is a new player, but I have slight suspicions about that.

Reactions: Poison and Chihaya

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry but I don't think I understood the 'Low profile' thing. And about 'trying to be unnoticeable'? I don't have any invisibility cloak. I talked to people, and voted. I think that's what we do in this game?

And I'm sorry Konno, I'm a person, :t-t: don't write 'it'. And indeed, it's my first game, and I'm a just born baby player,.

But at this point, with so less people and 2 scums, the suspicions are growing, so I can understand your point.

Reactions: Bimbonium and Konno

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I haven't been that involved or contributed a lot. Sorry guys, and it isn't because I'm scum, although you have all the right to think that way.
With so less players left, one mislynch will not be good for town. I am not so sure about a new player who replaced an inactive one. From some games I have played, the host replaces someone at this stage of the game for a good reason, and usually that reason means the inactive player was mafia. Something to think about. I am not sure he is one, but you never know.
Also Poison chan has been keeping a low profile, trying to be unnoticeable and blending in. That can be because it is a new player, but I have slight suspicions about that.
this is a really wolfy post

ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.