Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I appreciate the thought you have put to your post @killthestory it cannot be easy coming so late in the game.
Your thought process has also helped me understand why people thought I am suspicious since day one. Rookie here.

@Shanks are you allowed to say how many mafia roles were assigned to begin with? I think i read somewhere it should be 3 or 4.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I appreciate the thought you have put to your post @killthestory it cannot be easy coming so late in the game.
Your thought process has also helped me understand why people thought I am suspicious since day one. Rookie here.

@Shanks are you allowed to say how many mafia roles were assigned to begin with? I think i read somewhere it should be 3 or 4.
No i cant reveal the number yes its around that.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Rei

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, there are 8 players left.

Konno, Chihaya, Vex, Q, Sixth Hokage, Poison chan, Kill the story, and I.

I am confident I know at least 2 more townies apart from myself. That makes us 3.

Serial killer is one player, that makes 4.

Mafias though cannot be more players than the townies.

Which means that this game has, right now, 3 Mafias, 1 SK and 4 townies.

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a long post, and your accusations are clearly wrong since you got me under mafia.
this isn't how mafia works
Post automatically merged:

i guess to add onto that to make it seem a lil less aggressive, perfect reads are an expectation of exactly 0 players. revardless of if you disagree with a few, some, or even the entire post, you should analyze the thought process and see what you can take from it and also alternatively discuss. this just on a fundamental level

automerging is so goat dude i love that feature

i'm looking at vca, and one of poison or chihaya is a wolf just from how wolf formations moved. probably means i'm wrong on konna, still meh on rei via the green composition there.

q, vex, {chihaya, poison}, {rei, hokage} feels sorta broad. i at least want to lock 3/4 of the wolves before we lose for vanity reasons. thinking q and vex might actually be locked, but the other 4 are very personality based. need to read deeper i guess

Last edited:

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is my first game of mafia so I’m pretty much inexperienced when it comes to deciding things. I have learnt quite a bit as this game progressed however my first lynch vote as you could tell was due to going with the flow and the fact that inactives where targeted leaving me to vote for mich. I am not sure how the mafia work but so far I haven’t been able to figure them out and while we speculate who’s who and get lynch ties we will just get picked off one by one by SK or mafia. Tbf I really suspect Vex to was initially going to go for Jay but now I’m not sure with the sub in?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@killthestory first of all, *clap clap clap* [ Not in flattery or sarcasm ] your analytical power is just amazing... (though I didn't read all of it, sorry) I saw myself mentioned in lot of places... You said you need to read my replies and stuff, I'm an open book, can ask me anything..

Okay okay. So a goon is killed, that's amazing in a way but the Sk is unharmed, I guess as the days and nights are passing more and more townies are getting killed by the Mafias. Right? They killed only the townies I guess. The Sk on the other hand has killed the doc and Mafia. They can work at night... But we can't and are the most disadvantaged, those guys can lynch and kill at the same time. But we can only lynch, and the last two lynches didn't happen at all.

Did anyone notice how Vex and Rei gets saved everytime, like somehow boom they are saved?

Another thing, the Mafias, they are killing only the townies, does that mean the sk and the Mafias are connected somehow? Or is that a mere coincidence?

P. S. I think we better lynch the scums as soon as we can and we should stop wasting the lynches, that's the only thing we got.

Reactions: Quatt

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also the new guy, no offence to him but his sub in is an ingenious way to take control of the game, for all we know he could have subbed into a position such as SK and Mafia. What irks me is his whole post is potentially taking control of the whole entire scenario and can say things that would in turn benfit SK or Mafia in this game. Jumping into his propositions might be what he wants his alibi is him being subbed in but that’s the same reason to also suspect him. I will acknowledge his analysis to an extent however I won’t be easily swayed from one hefty post. He’s had the advantage of literally being a blank slate in our minds whatever Jay did won’t count for much so I would consider this carefully . :wes:

Reactions: Poison and Chihaya

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have to be clever here as this is probably the last lynch. If we don't get this right, the game is over. We cannot afford any more mistakes.

A player's obsession with me for example resulted in the killing of 4 innocents by allowing the mafia to just pick on us one by one, since the townies were bickering with each other.

I am quite certain I have figured out two of the mafia group. It's the last townie that confuses me.

killthestory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my first game of mafia so I’m pretty much inexperienced when it comes to deciding things. I have learnt quite a bit as this game progressed however my first lynch vote as you could tell was due to going with the flow and the fact that inactives where targeted leaving me to vote for mich. I am not sure how the mafia work but so far I haven’t been able to figure them out and while we speculate who’s who and get lynch ties we will just get picked off one by one by SK or mafia. Tbf I really suspect Vex to was initially going to go for Jay but now I’m not sure with the sub in?
you're doing well for your first game of mafia especially considering you are the mafia :p however, i'd like to point out a few inconsistencies in this post (more for future reference on how to scumread rather than in an attempt to lynch you as town has already lost parity) mafia struggles to form independent and cohesive thoughts when formulating scumreads. this is because they already understand the gamestate, and most new mafia players tend to shy away from actively lying and pushing someone for what they know is false reasoning. as you can see, q is struggling to fake scumreads and goes with the flow because that's just what every new mafia player does.
@killthestory first of all, *clap clap clap* [ Not in flattery or sarcasm ] your analytical power is just amazing... (though I didn't read all of it, sorry) I saw myself mentioned in lot of places... You said you need to read my replies and stuff, I'm an open book, can ask me anything..
this isn't a byproduct of me being good lol. i've just played for a long time, so i understand how mafia tends to work. it gives me an advantage that you guys don't have unless you too stick with mafia! longtime players love new players, and new forums are even better.

anyways, i'm going to take you up on your offer. who do you think, out of the 8 people remaining, is likely to be mafia? if you could pick out 4 names who you believe most likely to be evil, that'd be great.

Another thing, the Mafias, they are killing only the townies, does that mean the sk and the Mafias are connected somehow? Or is that a mere coincidence?
there's a greater chance to hit town because they're the majority. it can happen where an sk accidently kills a wolf (as you can see in this game), or when the mafia accidently smack an sk, but no, they're not correlated.

I was really thinking about Jay, but I don't think that he would drop out at this point if he had an important role.
me mentioning this is not me trying to be rude haha, but i just need to explain what angleshooting is. "Angleshooting or to "angleshoot" is violating the spirit of the rules without actually breaking the rules. Angleshooting is not actually cheating, but is considered equally unacceptable." mafia derives from the variant of wolf that occurred in real life. in real life, there are no subs or replacements, and so there was never any real necessity for these rules. however, as the shift from real life to forums occurred, these rules had to become instituted as people would make reads based on who liked their posts, who replaced out and when, who was viewing the thread at what time, and it hurt the spirit of mafia. obviously, as a different forum, you can moderate mafia however you want! it's just something i wanted to notate as in the general mafia community reads like this are frowned upon. for more information:
Also the new guy, no offence to him but his sub in is an ingenious way to take control of the game, for all we know he could have subbed into a position such as SK and Mafia. What irks me is his whole post is potentially taking control of the whole entire scenario and can say things that would in turn benfit SK or Mafia in this game. Jumping into his propositions might be what he wants his alibi is him being subbed in but that’s the same reason to also suspect him. I will acknowledge his analysis to an extent however I won’t be easily swayed from one hefty post. He’s had the advantage of literally being a blank slate in our minds whatever Jay did won’t count for much so I would consider this carefully . :wes:
this is the advantage of being a sub in. as either town or mafia, players who are more orientated toward power plays are often trying to take control of the thread. it's up to the individuals in the game to read them as a scum or town based on their actions, not how the thread acts towards them.

might come up with some more thoughts later, but the game is basically over. town has lost as the evil people have reached parity (majority), and the game is now decided between SK and mafia. if the @sk or the @Mafia wants to expose themselves in thread, so town can decide who wins as a kingmaker, that'd make it a lot easier rather than just having to play the guessing game. town's already lost, so... :ROFLMAO:

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking this too. However, I agree pretty strongly with everyone else who says if Jay actually had an important or 'fun' killing role, I don't think he would of dropped from the game. I think killthestory has added a new perspective for everyone and honestly has flipped the whole game, because now what everyone has thought for the past 21 pages of this game, becomes altered in some way because of his fresh eyes taking in the information and giving it to us. I'm glad he did that.

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote: Vex

He got saved and I am think he is SK, his replies are quite short and only when he needs to / gets told to. This lack of activity makes him hard to read. I’m voting him.

@Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.