Jonasje

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi,
i dropped Naruto Shippuuden, because i hate the fillers. But, now i wanna watch it again, 'cause i'm bored and i want watch some anime. Well, i googled for the Naruto Shippuuden Fillers, but i can't find them. o.o
So, can somebody post a filler list? Then can i skip them. What i remember: i dropped Naruto Shippuuden
when the 2 akatsukis Hidan and that another one got killed.

PS: So, i only wanna see the no-fillers episode, what i want to see is like the akatsuki fights, sasuke, etc. D:

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Blueice547

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after that fight you have the Guren arc that has the 3 tails in it. Then after that I dont believe there is anymore serious fillers. Some fillers I dont mind though, as long as it has some good action in it.

Jonasje

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after that fight you have the Guren arc that has the 3 tails in it. Then after that I dont believe there is anymore serious fillers. Some fillers I dont mind though, as long as it has some good action in it.
Thanks, but i started now at episode 113. x3
So Thanks.

Mods can lock topic. :3

Transparent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you don't wanna watch the entire story.. don't bother watching Naruto Shippuuden at all dude.. You get more info from watching the fillers than from not. Like during the fight between team 5
You must be registered for see images
and their clones during the Gara kidnapping, you didn't get to know how they beat their clones in the manga, but in the naruto fillers episode with them, you did. :p

Jonasje

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you don't wanna watch the entire story.. don't bother watching Naruto Shippuuden at all dude.. You get more info from watching the fillers than from not. Like during the fight between team 5
and their clones during the Gara kidnapping, you didn't get to know how they beat their clones in the manga, but in the naruto fillers episode with them, you did. :p
I saw the arc of Gaara kidnapping, it was awesome. D:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly Fillers Give More Details About The Story That Kishi Could'nt Fit In