• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely all anime series have fillers unless they're OAV
whether its to take a break from the original manga, or maybe just for fun. but whats it all, if the watcher is annoyed in the end.

so my question is if you enjoy fillers in any anime. for example, i hate the latest filler in bleach... its kinda lame...>.> the naruto filler is losing my attention. so how about you guys?

Reactions: Ghostface Killah

hollow Ichigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
波風 ミナト;163163 said:
you really like the bleach filler? and how do they differ to naruto's from ur point of view?

Man theres a typo in the title of the thread...
i voted no
but i would have voted for often
as that was on the list

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gaaaah the bleach fillers suck! big time
and i ussualy dont like fillers but i have to say the ones in naruto are not so bad, especially the latest one.
Oo konoha cant has problems with those four, when pain gets there bye bye konoha lol

Reactions: -Andy-

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
波風 ミナト;163150 said:
whether its to take a break from the original manga, or maybe just for fun. but whats it all, if the watcher is annoyed in the end.

so my question is if you enjoy fillers in any anime. for example, i hate the latest filler in bleach... its kinda lame...>.> the naruto filler is losing my attention. so how about you guys?
konoha gets beaten up in this filler:(

so bad!

death plague

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some are ok... like trying to find what was under kakashis mask but now... i'm really anticipating the hidan and kakuzu vs. konoha fights but its nothing but a series of fillers... although the storyline isn't bad i really want to see tha fights :mad:

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
波風 ミナト;163150 said:

well I cant say I love them but if it means that we will see some action later on.. than I dont have anything against them (I mean rather then seeing an episode where all they do is stare at one another just so they dont catch up to the manga)... and yeah this sora arc lost my attention too...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well I cant say I love them but if it means that we will see some action later on.. than I dont have anything against them (I mean rather then seeing an episode where all they do is stare at one another just so they dont catch up to the manga)... and yeah this sora arc lost my attention too...
lol yeah let me rephrase my self, i dont like osra or that princess in the bleach filler xD