Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the heck is going on in Narutoverse?
Are you people watching the episodes? It's like filler after filler! My videos like freeze up at one part of the video so I have to go and open it in another window. I wish there were no fillers! Anyways, how is everyone doing today? I'm currently at Kroger abusing the free WIFI while my girlfriend is working. So who do you think is gonna be the next Hokage? I think it should be an Uchiha. My prediction is sarada or however you spell it. Sasuke's daughter. That would be cool if Kishi would kill Naruto off in the manga just to prove he doesn't have plot armor like everyone thinks. Is it just me or is Choji's daughter just like a black horny fat girl who is eventually gonna be a konoichi stipper with daddy issues?:eek:uttahere:

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't even watch the anime, for a popular well known series, the animation is shit tier.
As for fillers damn they still having those this late into it?

11TailedBox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that the anime would be better with fewer fillers. Some fillers are good (Obito vs Kakashi fight was extended with amazing animation/art, Kakashi ANBU arc), then most of them are bad like the one that is going on now.

With fewer fillers, it would also have better animation in the canon because for some reason SP like having great animators animate fillers.

Doesn't help that this year (January 1st - November 5th), there are 33 fillers (and counting!), and only 10 canon episodes! Now that's dragging on.