Grassy plain with water source to my left/ your right
Gray fullbuster bio

X-gloves on my hands

X-Gloves
Range: Short
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user puts on Special Gloves Called X-Gloves, When the user infuses with fire chakra the gloves give the use the power to do more and stronger fire jutus .
*These gloves can only be used by Mato~kun*
*Gloves can be removed but must be done by another jutus*
*Any fire jutsu done with the gloves adds 10+ damage *

I'm seen jogging in place and punching the air, seemingly working out to get the blood flowing. Making my reaction time faster. I then see you walk onto the battlefield.

Atsui-Appu: Warm-up
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: (Taijutsu +10)(Ninjutsu +5)
Description: The user jogs in place while punching the air, causing their blood to pump faster making them a little faster and stronger. Because of this early warm-up, the user is also more focused causing their reflexes to sharpen. With this blood pumping sensation, chakra also flows easier and faster, letting the user use jutsus faster.
Note: Can only be taught by Axle
Note: lasts 5 turns
Note: can only be used once per battle
Note: must be done at beginning of battle

I'm excited, Deathstroke lets make this a great battle my old friend!

I say this as I take off my jacket and throw it into the air letting it be taking away by the wind.

I then get into my stance as everything becomes quiet, the tension in the air is great.

Suddenly it begins snowing.

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

I'll start off easy, Feeling a bit chilly, i'll warm you up?

Without hesitation I immediately focus my katon chakra and with the flick of my wrist, bars of intense flames shoot out of the ground around you and begin to connect at the top making a prison cell made solely out of intense flames.The heat is so intense that none of the snow falls near you or the prison.The flames are so intense that anything inside begins to burn up and due to heat, water jutsu cannot be used from the inside.You immediately begin to feel the heat as it starts to burn your skin causing extreme pain.

Katon • Horou no Jutsu [Fire Release • Fire Prison]
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80+10
Description:A skill in which generates flames from up underground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it also burning all within, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Prison only last 3 turn

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,526💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Deathstroke stands and looks at it snowing as he calms himself increasing his reactions.

(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.

His reaction is increased and notices the fire erupting from the ground. He activates his boots and burst up in the air as he sees the bars erupting the ground and leaps over them as he burst up. He lands two feet in front of the prison. He dashes Mugen. His gourd on his top pops and goes towards him. Sand spreads around him as he goes in for the the kill.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

Reaching four meters from Mugen, Deathstroke forms a spike of sand at its max. The spike launches towards Mugen as Deathstroke leaps in the air at two meters and comes down with a heel drop towards Mugen head.

"Death Heel Drop!!!!!!!

Silicone Release Technique (Shirikon no Jutsu)
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user uses a silicone sand source and shapes the source into various things the user would like to make. This is a basic jutsu for the whole Silicone sand element and the first technique everyone using Silicon sand learns. The source is shaped into various things(weapons, spikes, orbs, and platforms). The max of the length, height and/or width is three feet max.
-Must have a silicon sand source already on the field.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deathstroke stands and looks at it snowing as he calms himself increasing his reactions.

(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.

His reaction is increased and notices the fire erupting from the ground. He activates his boots and burst up in the air as he sees the bars erupting the ground and leaps over them as he burst up. He lands two feet in front of the prison. He dashes Mugen. His gourd on his top pops and goes towards him. Sand spreads around him as he goes in for the the kill.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
Range: Short to Mid
Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

Reaching four meters from Mugen, Deathstroke forms a spike of sand at its max. The spike launches towards Mugen as Deathstroke leaps in the air at two meters and comes down with a heel drop towards Mugen head.

"Death Heel Drop!!!!!!!

Silicone Release Technique (Shirikon no Jutsu)
Description: The user uses a silicone sand source and shapes the source into various things the user would like to make. This is a basic jutsu for the whole Silicone sand element and the first technique everyone using Silicon sand learns. The source is shaped into various things(weapons, spikes, orbs, and platforms). The max of the length, height and/or width is three feet max.
-Must have a silicon sand source already on the field.

With my reaction time and jutsu speed boosted, the second I see you activate the zx buster,Without handseals I immediately channel my hyouton chakra into the area around causing mirrors everywhere around you. Creating 21 mirrors in total rather quickly, 12 on ground level, 8 in mid-air and 1 directly above. This forms as you dash upwards, causing you to slam your head on the ice mirror that was formed above you. As you are trapped inside surrounded by all sides, once again without handseals cause a jagged pillar of ice to rise from underneath you trapping you inside of it. Then I begin to focus even more hyouton chakra into every single mirror around you, pushing the atoms together causing a massive explosion, blowing you to bits.

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
Damage: 80
Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

(Hyouton: Hyōrō no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Prison Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will rise up what seems like a jagged pillar of ice from the ground, encasing their opponent and freezing them in place. The user can also use this on themselves, encasing themselves in ice to defend them from jutsu. Being an ice user, however, the user will still be able to move their arms and legs fluently while in the ice.

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyō Satsu) Ice Release: Mirror Ice Murder
Range: Inside of the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80+5
Description: The user will detonate all of the mirrors after using “Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors” causing an enormous explosion, damaging all inside. Meanwhile, using the great speed granted to them by the jutsu, the user will leave the mirrors at the last second before they explode.
Note: Only usable while “Ice Release: Demonic Crystal Ice Mirrors” is active.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,526💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Deathstroke senses the ice building up all over the terrain as he runs. When he lifts up, his sand grabs him and throws passed the ice mirrors above him. He uses the space between the mirrors to escape them before getting into anymore trouble.

Silicon Release: Grab (Shirikon: Gurabu)
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user using the silicon sand they have already under their control, grabs hold of someone or something. This meaning that the user uses the silicon sand and moves it towards someone or some item and tighten the silicon sand around aka grabbing the someone or item. The user can even use this on themselves as a way of not hitting the ground from a long fall. The silicon sand must already have the user chakra into it or no chakra at all.

Deathstroke flies but starts floating in a bubble of invisible energy thanks to him using the energy around him.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
Range: Long-Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: Depends
Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

He looks down at his opponent from two meters in distance from each other but from the sky six meters. He smirks and opens his sphere of energy and holds his hand out facing Mugen. He releases a blast of energy that has color this time. He knows his opponent can see it this time so he starts floating right. He floats to ten meters from his opponent but staying at six meters from the ground.

(Konki Shuuha)- Energy Wave
Damage: 30-40 (depending on rank within the clan)
Description: This chakra wave can shoot short or long and causes the opponent to be burst away from the user while taking severe damage.
Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deathstroke senses the ice building up all over the terrain as he runs. When he lifts up, his sand grabs him and throws passed the ice mirrors above him. He uses the space between the mirrors to escape them before getting into anymore trouble.

Silicon Release: Grab (Shirikon: Gurabu)
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user using the silicon sand they have already under their control, grabs hold of someone or something. This meaning that the user uses the silicon sand and moves it towards someone or some item and tighten the silicon sand around aka grabbing the someone or item. The user can even use this on themselves as a way of not hitting the ground from a long fall. The silicon sand must already have the user chakra into it or no chakra at all.

Deathstroke flies but starts floating in a bubble of invisible energy thanks to him using the energy around him.

Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.

He looks down at his opponent from two meters in distance from each other but from the sky six meters. He smirks and opens his sphere of energy and holds his hand out facing Mugen. He releases a blast of energy that has color this time. He knows his opponent can see it this time so he starts floating right. He floats to ten meters from his opponent but staying at six meters from the ground.

(Konki Shuuha)- Energy Wave
Damage: 30-40 (depending on rank within the clan)
Description: This chakra wave can shoot short or long and causes the opponent to be burst away from the user while taking severe damage.
Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use
The second I see you use a silicon sand armor to catapult yourself out of the ice mirrors I abandon the other techniques since theres no point in using them anymore since you are no longer within the mirrors, I begin to focus my hyouton chakra once more freezing the air particles in the air creating a invisible disk. A lot of them. In an instant I create 10 invisible ice disk, I jump and stand on one and levitates me into the air, mid-range from you. As I look at you I notice something weird with how the snow is acting, I then send the other 9 disk after you. they all slice through your energy wave completely overpowering it and continue on towards you. As they all travel towards I control one other disk to fly past you and position it self high in the sky behind you. So you are only attacked by 8.

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
Damage: 60
Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,526💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Deathstroke stops at six meters noticing the weird energy coming at me but he can't see it so he focus on his senses and notices it is a compressed element with water and wind. He knows this KG, Ice. He smiles as they eat through the energy blast. He looks and forms a slide that goes up under the blades and up in the air and back towards your location. The energy is invisible thx again to nature.

Deathstroke notice one of the energies got past him and is in the air. He keeps his focus on that but also on his opponent too. He looks down waving at his opponent, Mugen.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deathstroke stops at six meters noticing the weird energy coming at me but he can't see it so he focus on his senses and notices it is a compressed element with water and wind. He knows this KG, Ice. He smiles as they eat through the energy blast. He looks and forms a slide that goes up under the blades and up in the air and back towards your location. The energy is invisible thx again to nature.

Deathstroke notice one of the energies got past him and is in the air. He keeps his focus on that but also on his opponent too. He looks down waving at his opponent, Mugen.
As I notice my own ice disk get sent high into the air and turn back on me, watching the whole, it peaks my interest again. I immediately with my arms crossed, i use the floating disk that i'm on to dodge to float higher into the air dodging the ice disk with ease, as they are my own attack I know how they work, So dodging them is breeze. I then lower myself again so once again we're at the same level.Using quick thinking I immediately deduce what he is doing, using invisible attacks to counter and defend from my techniques I then begin to speak to you,

Deathstroke, deathstroke, deathstroke, at first you had me confused and questioning how you countered and defending my attacks. First was the mysterious floating that peaked my interest and now how you turned my own attack against me without the single use of a technique, or should I say a technique that I can see... Unfortunately for you i'm no amateur when it comes to battling.. People underestimate the power ice, and think this snow is just for the scenery but it's more than that. In fact the snow that is falling on this very battle field is what allowed me to figure out your technique and beat you. I use the snow to figure out you're manipulating and using invisible techniques by using your technique against you. You see the snow that has covered this entire battlefield has begun to gather on top of your floating bubble, the snow looks like it's floating above you. Put that and how you countered my ice disk together and bam. Now that I know your trick, you won't be able to beat me, so get ready!!

The moment I am done speaking with you using the ice disk that was strategically placed last turn, I call down a bright ray of sunlight to shine down upon you from behind. Once it hits you, it immediately blows in a violent explosion, while at the same time I am focusing my hyouton chakra all around your location, creating thousands upon thousands of huge ice spikes, the form all around you and every angle. Without even a hand motion they all converge on your location. So even if you survive or dodge the explosion, thousands of ice spikes drill into you and pierce you from every angle possible. Killing you.

(Hyouton Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō no Shi) – Secret Ice Release: Flying Needles of Death and Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Description: A stronger version of the original Flying Needles of Death gathers large amounts of Needles from the air and surrounding environment into more than a thousand needles. He then directs the needles to a specific target, and leaps back to avoid damage to himself. The difference is that these needles are literally icicle spikes, and after damaging the target the icicle spikes melt into a light cold rain.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,526💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
The build of energy behind Deathstroke he gets concern. He snaps into action and notice the focus of the energy is on him. He smirks, he starts having his chains drop from his sleeves and pants. They swing around as the weapon pops.

"To think you pop my bubble with such tactic means you are serious. I guess it is up to me now to TURN UP!!!!!."

As he say turn up, spikes form all around him but little does Mugen know Deathstroke was two steps ahead of him. Deathstroke infuses his chains with lightning chakra and commands the chains to swing around slashing the spikes into pieces making them useless. He is spinning with this chains hitting each and every last one of the spikes and thanks to his sensing abilities none have got even a foot from him. he cuts them down while also going towards the ground. After the last spike, he does a frontflip and lands with his chains hitting the ground.

Hojojutsu: Chūnyū [Hidden Rope Art: Infusion]
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+10 for Raw Chakra and +20 for Elemental Chakra for the next Hojojutsu technique)
Description: The user extends channels either Pure or Elemental chakra into their Hojojutsu chains/ropes/cords while using it to attack or defend. The chains/ropes/cords are coated with the element chosen with the below affects for each element upon contact.
*Grandmasters can charge any one of the basic 5 elemental chakras they know.
*Masters can only charge the element aligned with their village.
*Iwa/Earth(Bruises), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
Note: Only one infusion per turn.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle

Hojōjutsu - Taitorōpusaikuron (Hidden Rope Art - Tight-Rope Cyclone)
Damage: 60 (+5 Elemental Chakra)
Description: The user extends 5 meters of hidden rope out from both of their sleeves and charges it with chakra (pure or elemental) while spinning them extremely quickly, creating a large cyclone. Each rope that extends out of the user's arm has a knot on the end of it with which the user charges pure or an elemental chakra into it. The ropes come out of the tornado and can attack multiple enemies without warning like a whip. These are two separate ropes, their speed gives off the impression as if their are more.
*Iwa/Earth, Kiri & Ame/Water, Kumo/Lightning, Konoha/Fire, Suna/Wind
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Must wait 2 turns to use A Ranked and above Hojōjutsu.

Deathstroke standing six meters from his opponent and say

"Your offers are no match to my power. Ice is a powerful weapon but every weapon has its weakness. I have my weakness you have yours. I am your weakness now bow to power."

As he say bow to his power, silicone sand rises from the ground. He makes a sandstorm of silicon sand which is white looking like a blizzard. He blinds his opponents and so he take off around his opponent keeping his distance and throws two kunais with explosive tags at Mugen.

Silicon Release: Powder Storm (Shirikon: Kona Arashi)
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user raises silicone sand from the ground or an existing source of silicone sand. This creates a storm of silicone sand, which whirls around like a sand storm would. The storm makes it harder for the opponent to move, because of the great amounts of Silicon constantly hitting his body and slowing him/her down one rank. The storm makes it much harder for the opponent to use any of his senses, because of the masses amount of sand constantly disturbing every action. The silicone sand will not come any closer than half a meter to the user because of the chakra connection they share. The user can track the opponent and all beings inside the storm by using the chakra infused with the silicone sand to detect movements. The storm also acts as the Hidden Mist jutsu. The user has more visibility in the storm. The opponent and 3T sharingan sers can`t see through the storm because of all the chakra inside the strom.
-The storm lasts for four turns
-This technique can only be used three times per battle.

"You will learn today that I am the ultimate sand user and the man that deserves to be feared in any situation."

Deathstroke completes a half circle and stops and smiles while standing behind Mugen.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The build of energy behind Deathstroke he gets concern. He snaps into action and notice the focus of the energy is on him. He smirks, he starts having his chains drop from his sleeves and pants. They swing around as the weapon pops.

"To think you pop my bubble with such tactic means you are serious. I guess it is up to me now to TURN UP!!!!!."

As he say turn up, spikes form all around him but little does Mugen know Deathstroke was two steps ahead of him. Deathstroke infuses his chains with lightning chakra and commands the chains to swing around slashing the spikes into pieces making them useless. He is spinning with this chains hitting each and every last one of the spikes and thanks to his sensing abilities none have got even a foot from him. he cuts them down while also going towards the ground. After the last spike, he does a frontflip and lands with his chains hitting the ground.

Hojojutsu: Chūnyū [Hidden Rope Art: Infusion]
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Damage: N/A (+10 for Raw Chakra and +20 for Elemental Chakra for the next Hojojutsu technique)
Description: The user extends channels either Pure or Elemental chakra into their Hojojutsu chains/ropes/cords while using it to attack or defend. The chains/ropes/cords are coated with the element chosen with the below affects for each element upon contact.
*Iwa/Earth(Bruises), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
Note: Only one infusion per turn.
Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle

Hojōjutsu - Taitorōpusaikuron (Hidden Rope Art - Tight-Rope Cyclone)
Damage: 60 (+5 Elemental Chakra)
Description: The user extends 5 meters of hidden rope out from both of their sleeves and charges it with chakra (pure or elemental) while spinning them extremely quickly, creating a large cyclone. Each rope that extends out of the user's arm has a knot on the end of it with which the user charges pure or an elemental chakra into it. The ropes come out of the tornado and can attack multiple enemies without warning like a whip. These are two separate ropes, their speed gives off the impression as if their are more.
*Iwa/Earth, Kiri & Ame/Water, Kumo/Lightning, Konoha/Fire, Suna/Wind
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
Note: Must wait 2 turns to use A Ranked and above Hojōjutsu.

Deathstroke standing six meters from his opponent and say

"Your offers are no match to my power. Ice is a powerful weapon but every weapon has its weakness. I have my weakness you have yours. I am your weakness now bow to power."

As he say bow to his power, silicone sand rises from the ground. He makes a sandstorm of silicon sand which is white looking like a blizzard. He blinds his opponents and so he take off around his opponent keeping his distance and throws two kunais with explosive tags at Mugen.

Silicon Release: Powder Storm (Shirikon: Kona Arashi)
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user raises silicone sand from the ground or an existing source of silicone sand. This creates a storm of silicone sand, which whirls around like a sand storm would. The storm makes it harder for the opponent to move, because of the great amounts of Silicon constantly hitting his body and slowing him/her down one rank. The storm makes it much harder for the opponent to use any of his senses, because of the masses amount of sand constantly disturbing every action. The silicone sand will not come any closer than half a meter to the user because of the chakra connection they share. The user can track the opponent and all beings inside the storm by using the chakra infused with the silicone sand to detect movements. The storm also acts as the Hidden Mist jutsu. The user has more visibility in the storm. The opponent and 3T sharingan sers can`t see through the storm because of all the chakra inside the strom.
-The storm lasts for four turns
-This technique can only be used three times per battle.

"You will learn today that I am the ultimate sand user and the man that deserves to be feared in any situation."

Deathstroke completes a half circle and stops and smiles while standing behind Mugen.

As I'm watching you make quick work of my ice technique I can't help but crack a smirk, for this battle would be one to go down in the history books, truly the fight of the century. Immediately he begins to release more silicon from his gourd, using quick thinking and elemental weaknesses, I quickly thinking lightning jutsu! Immediately I channel a chidori in my hand with a massive amount of raiton chakra, I then stick my hand in the air and release the chakra all at once, the chakra spreads 360 degrees all around me all the upto mid-range absolutely destroying everything up to mid-range. Also making short work of your silicon and you.
(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.