Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wonder if i should place a poll in the suggestions/questions thread asks wether or not the battle/training sections get their post counts seperated from general post counts cause someone who like spends all of their time in the battle thread for about 2 months should have a higher rank than someone who spams the counting thread for 2 days and goes into the battle thread stronger then the more experienced person even though it is his/her first battle/training.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i wonder if i should place a poll in the suggestions/questions thread asks wether or not the battle/training sections get their post counts seperated from general post counts cause someone who like spends all of their time in the battle thread for about 2 months should have a higher rank than someone who spams the counting thread for 2 days and goes into the battle thread stronger then the more experienced person even though it is his/her first battle/training.
Theres no way ,your Idea to come true,cuz theres no way to know who is spamming all the time and who is steying in the battle arena

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well there could be like a point system where you have battles and then like a mod or the participents click a button saying who won, then the winner gets like 3 points and the loser gets 1 point.