0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:mad:
i need to release some bottled up rage
come on bleeders come and fight me
Having another one of your days? O_O Just rip my left arm off. That always makes you feel better. :D

GL Grimm-sensei
i wanted to fight you 'coz now i mastered Lightning and Water, A-rank Wind...

but too busy...

oh wait! i'll tell mommy Bisha!
O_O No comment....

Yagura

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*appears behind kazu, kickin the back of knee makin him fall to the ground and at the same time i stab him in the back wit a kunai. then while behind him, i grab hold of mouth (lower and upper jaw) and i rip it apart*
mommy Bisha! Grimm-sensei is fighting again!..
GL sensei to whoever you're fighting

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*appears behind kazu, kickin the back of knee makin him fall to the ground and at the same time i stab him in the back wit a kunai. then while behind him, i grab hold of mouth (lower and upper jaw) and i rip it apart*
loll look like ur really piss off! :p

come on make the rules and let's begin!

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having another one of your days? O_O Just rip my left arm off. That always makes you feel better. :D

O_O No comment....
*throws a couple of kunais at u and i suddenly appear above u and slam the heel of my foot down on your head, which shatters your skull and sends u chin first to the ground*

Skylurest

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i need to release some bottled up rage
come on bleeders come and fight me
*Appears infront of HBA and sends a slight kick to his ribs whilst grabbing his right arm i let myself fall to the ground and stab his left leg,i dig the sword deeper picking him up and lunging him into the air.I grab both his wrist while we are in the air and increase pressure slowly while at the same time kneeing his gut i rip his arms off leaving the mess of blood to flow.While we approach the ground i land on him while he notices a pain in his neck,he sees my blade in there* O_O

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*throws a couple of kunais at u and i suddenly appear above u and slam the heel of my foot down on your head, which shatters your skull and sends u chin first to the ground*
*goes to hospital and comes back with motor neuron disease* /_O

You must be registered for see images

Stephen Hawking Ftw XD

Good luck....

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Appears infront of HBA and sends a slight kick to his ribs whilst grabbing his right arm i let myself fall to the ground and stab his left leg,i dig the sword deeper picking him up and lunging him into the air.I grab both his wrist while we are in the air and increase pressure slowly while at the same time kneeing his gut i rip his arms off leaving the mess of blood to flow.While we approach the ground i land on him while he notices a pain in his neck,he sees my blade in there* O_O
*grabs your first kick, knees u in the balls, elbows your knee (the one that i am holdin) brakin it. jabs u in the gut, head butts u which knocks u out. then i slam u to the ground. gets on top of u and starts punchin your face, senselessly and then i gouge out your eyes* :mad:

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*grabs your first kick, knees u in the balls, elbows your knee (the one that i am holdin) brakin it. jabs u in the gut, head butts u which knocks u out. then i slam u to the ground. gets on top of u and starts punchin your face, senselessly and then i gouge out your eyes* :mad:
/____O

*twitch* /_0

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the usual rules that we use and my fave location, an open field wit a river
u go first
sure^^

Izuna bio:
1: I can sense any water on the field (therefore u since ur made 80% of water)
2: I have a gourd on my back filled wiht chakra infused water that doesn't conduct lighting and that when used to block is almost unbreakable.This water can only be manipulated by me.

First move. U seem a bit tense so I won't fool around :p

before u can annihilate me I use

(Kinjutsu:Yon Chakra Haretsu)-Forbidden Sealing: 4 Chakra Implosion
? Type: Supplementary
? Rank: Forbidden
? Range: N/A
? Chakra cost:50
? Damage Points:-50(to the user) but +10 in all elemental jutsu and +15 on all taijutsu
? Description: The user will make quick hand seal and the tip of his finger will begin to glow. He will then strike 5 chakra points in his stomach. This will seal away 4 elemental chakra leaving only one behind. By doing so he will make all his chakra converges into this remaining element and into his muscle (for taijutsu). This overload of chakra will put a great strain on the users muscle and he will gain an incredible speed and strength (comparable to Rock Lee when his 6th gate was open). He will also be able to perform stronger elemental jutsu, and manipulate this element at his will.
*This jutsu can only be used once per battle*
*Once this seal is performed, the user can only use one element and taijutsu for the rest of the match*
*This jutsu can only be used by Izuna Uchiha*

sealing all but water.

I use my great speed to disapear from u sight and throw 2 explosive kunai in ur blind spot. Then I appear behind u and use

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave
? Type:Supplementary
? Rank:B-rank
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

I then manipulate water to create water spike under u and impale u.

I finish with

(Suiton: Soudai Gogyou Suirou)- Grand Multiple Water Prison
Type: Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid (Long if on water source)
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A
Description: A modified version of "(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison". User summons a great tide of water towards opponent that traps multiple targets in a orbs of water. User can further manipulate sharp water spikes to impale what ever is inside. Also orbs can be used to stop projectiles. If used on a water surface can be almost unavoidable.
Note
*Can only be used 3 times per battle*
*Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha and Zatoichi G*

a huge wave come at u and trap u. I create spike inside to impale u.

Skylurest

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you grab my kick i throw three blades at your head,distracting you while i kick you with my other leg in the gut,and letting my body fall to the ground,causing a loud "thud."I stab you with a sword in the right leg and stab the arm that is grabbing my knee,giving me momentum to pull my leg out.I punch you directly in the head,while at the same time elbowing your left arm,and kneeing you.I throw you to the floor and hit you with my left leg while i throw two shuriken,one at your face the other your waist.I grab my sword and stab both your eyes*