213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fuuton:Atsugai)-Wind Style Pressure Damage

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:A Huge blast of wind that levels anythjng in its path.
(on the sand under him to make a fog of sand which may blind you and escapes using head hunter jutsu *pulls her under ground with it and gets out of barrier*)......

and you are?

dont remember me i was kickin ur a** earlier

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Im not inside the barrier, only you are, and ghosts are eating away at your chakra.
Your basically out of chakra PLUS if you havent noticed its been three turns, meaning you fall asleep for four turns [[see symphony of death]] SO,your now asleep and still in the barrier. I now close the barrier in on you, and as seen, anything that touches the barrier bursts into purple flame, meaning you burst into purple flames defenseless and asleep for a while, burning you already to death
either way i went under ground your barrier is only 5 walls 4 on sides and 1 on top and the arena is a sand pit so you have sunken and i'm out of it

(Shukaku No Hoko)-Halbred Of Shukaku

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:20
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manualy wielded. (breaking your flute so no mroe doki and your death spell is gone and weee)

lol right

get off of my thread you prick (you called me 1 and so you msut be 1 too) or i'm reporting every last 1 of your posts

Last edited:

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">ill help if ur in trouble blondie.<br /> <br /> But so far im watching this.</div>

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Honestly. It doesnt matter. The Death spell already was in affect theres ABSOLUTEL NO WAY YOU COULD GET OUT OF IT OR THE BARRIER. So Im ignoring all of your moves since your not listening at all. This is for your stupid sand village *you burn into purple flames*
Just face the music [[no pun intended]] and admit you lost.

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=214477" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-214477">Shinso Hyuuga said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> if you do i'm kill you with 1 jutsu yo but cya </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><br /> i'd like to see that.</div>

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Honestly. It doesnt matter. The Death spell already was in affect theres ABSOLUTEL NO WAY YOU COULD GET OUT OF IT OR THE BARRIER. So Im ignoring all of your moves since your not listening at all. This is for your stupid sand village *you burn into purple flames*
Just face the music [[no pun intended]] and admit you lost.
you can go udner the barrier and yo ucan't make barrier without the other sound 4 unless in CS lvl 2 which you didn't do even to summon doki you need it and still you never did it :p

Blind or Akira, PLEASE Tell this child hes dead already

or konohamaru or shinbu!
i'm not dead god i can go under WHICH I DID IT"S ONLY 5 WAYS TO BE SEALED AND THERE ARE 6 WAYS MEANING 1 WAY OUT UNDER!

cya tomorrow and you will be defeated :D

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
213๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you can go udner the barrier and yo ucan't make barrier without the other sound 4 unless in CS lvl 2 which you didn't do even to summon doki you need it and still you never did it :p

i'm not dead god i can go under WHICH I DID IT"S ONLY 5 WAYS TO BE SEALED AND THERE ARE 6 WAYS MEANING 1 WAY OUT UNDER!
but the 3 turn justu put u to sleep so theres no way u could go under ground

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but the 3 turn justu put u to sleep so theres no way u could go under ground
it's 4 and captain says he wants this to restart with it being ino and blondie vs shinso and captain so that it's far because i'm going againest a kage as a jounin yo >.<

give him a change lol
he needs more training to defeat you blondie..

*i think 2yrs and 6months hahahaha*
what kinda brother are you >.<?

Last edited: