Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jesus, there goes the dream semi...

Wth is Brazil doing. Oh well, I need 3 points next match, better be a fudging 2-2 match or else :dafq::rage:

POST #250
We shall see, extra time for sure, maybe even another penalty shoutout
*sigh* my prediction went out of the window in the 100th minute again. You would think that for the amount these twats get paid to be 'professional' football players, they would have at least some basic discipline and self control. But noooooo, their mental capacity is as resilient as the 14th rate players I play against on Sunday -.-
You should have listened to me, JESUS FUDGING CHRIST THOSE CLUTCH 3 POINTS AT THE 100TH MINUTE, GOD DAMN THAT WAS IMPORTANT! I'm back in the game baby! 4 points behind, 6 matches to go, 600 euros on the line. Let's go! Tomorrow is going to be insane bring it!
Post automatically merged:

If Nederlands hadn't scored there I would have been 10 points behind and out of the race, holy moly my biggest celebration the entire tournament, even if I wanted Argentina through to the next round xD

My first 3 pointer since the group stage I think, comeback is on:foot2:

Fine, fine :lok:

Netherlands - Argentina

Now this is an interesting one...
Not a lot of Head to Head matches to base this on in later years but the last 2 games from ages ago ended 0-0. I was tempted to go for 0-0 but I'm going to make it a bit more spicy this game.

Messi's final chance at a World Cup and a possible dream Semi-final against Brazil and an even more dream Final against Ronaldo and Portugal. Argentina has been up and down this World Cup but Messi seems to have been on form when it has mattered. Netherlands on the other hand has surprised me being pretty solid over the board and only letting in 2 goals so far. They seem fresh and new compared to the mid-generation that came after their 2010 Word Cup Final defeat to Spain, so it's going to be a tough game for sure.

Two former losing sides in 3 of the last Finals here, with Argentina losing to Germany in 2014, both sides here losing said Finals in extra time back in 2014 and 2010. I'm expecting an even and intense game with both sides scoring.

Netherlands 2-2 Argentina~

Oh and I should add, Argentina through to the Semi-Finals after Extra time, 2-3.

That is all, let the games begin :lok::lok:
This was so close to being spot on that I'm shaking, lol. Only the Mexico 0-0 Poland with Lewa missing penalty prediction was better

Last edited:
Reactions: Yagura Yondaime

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quarter-finals, Match-day 2:

Morocco - Portugal.

This match can go in any directions I feel. Boring, tense 0-0 match, Portugal goal mayhem or Morocco upset.

Morocco can be the first African team to go to a Semi-final in a World Cup if they advance past Portugal today.

Ronaldo once again referred to the bench :lok:

Morocco, like Croatia, has been strong defensively this World Cup, and even though Portugal trashed Switzerland, I fear we can end up with something like the Croatia - Brazil match where Brazil came from a trashing and Croatia from a penalty shoot-out, just like Morocco and Portugal now, and then Croatia still advanced after another penalty shoot-out.

Head-to-head has only 2 matches, last one in the World Cup Group Stage of the last World Cup in Russia 2018 where Portugal only won 1-0 (guess once who scored the goal :lok:).

Messi advanced yesterday, this means Ronaldo has to today, Last chance for glory and Messi is waiting. Time to step up King and show the World what the Name CR7 stands for :score:

I'm predicting an even but thrilling match. Ronaldo comes off the bench and makes the difference,

Morocco 1-2 Portugal :lok::lok::hs::foot2::foot:

Reactions: Master Sword

Master Sword

Regular
Kin
842💸
Kumi
177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quarter-finals, Match-day 2:

Morocco - Portugal.

This match can go in any directions I feel. Boring, tense 0-0 match, Portugal goal mayhem or Morocco upset.

Morocco can be the first African team to go to a Semi-final in a World Cup if they advance past Portugal today.

Ronaldo once again referred to the bench:lok:

Morocco, like Croatia, has been strong defensively this World Cup, and even though Portugal trashed Switzerland, I fear we can end up with something like the Croatia - Brazil match where Brazil came from a trashing and Croatia from a penalty shoot-out, just like Morocco and Portugal now, and then Croatia still advanced after another penalty shoot-out.

Head-to-head has only 2 matches, last one in the World Cup Group Stage of the last World Cup in Russia 2018 where Portugal only won 1-0 (guess once who scored the goal :lok:).

Messi advanced yesterday, this means Ronaldo has to today, Last chance for glory and Messi is waiting. Time to step up King and show the World what the Name CR7 stands for :score:

I'm predicting an even but thrilling match. Ronaldo comes off the bench and makes the difference,

Morocco 1-2 Portugal :lok::lok::hs::foot2::foot:
:score::hs:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
England - France

This game has so much history behind it, two countries that know each other quite well both on and off the pitch. One could probably write an essay just to get down all the details for this but I'm choosing to make this one more short and sweet.

I'm predicting this to be closer than one might think, but once more Mbappe will make the difference..

England 1-2 France.

That's right, no extra time nor penalty shoot-outs today, please I need those 6 points :score::foot2:

Michael out :lok:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Just like that, we're going to have 0-0 and penalty shootouts from the Semis and the rest of the tournament with Morocco and Croatia:headdesk:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
England - France

This game has so much history behind it, two countries that know each other quite well both on and off the pitch. One could probably write an essay just to get down all the details for this but I'm choosing to make this one more short and sweet.

I'm predicting this to be closer than one might think, but once more Mbappe will make the difference..

England 1-2 France.

That's right, no extra time nor penalty shoot-outs today, please I need those 6 points :score::foot2:

Michael out :lok:
FUDGING IMPORTANT!
3 Points behind, 4 matches to go. It's going to be so damn close. I was right about the no extra time assessment but I didn't think Portugal would go out, damn.