Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I have been reading a lot today and I thought about 2 things:

a) couldn't Tobi capture the jinchuurikis easily to the other dimension and defeat them there?

b) Sakura is retarded. She could have stabbed Sasuke non-lethally with poison dagger after the Kages meeting.

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

a) couldn't Tobi capture the jinchuurikis easily to the other dimension and defeat them there?

b) Sakura is retarded. She could have stabbed Sasuke non-lethally with poison dagger after the Kages meeting.
a) I dunno, I guess he didn't think about that.

b) She's not retarded she just couldn't bring herself to stab her "friend" (even if he didn't show any romantic interest in her, she still thought of him as her friend). Besides Sasuke was noted by Kakashi to be immune to poison, so even if she did stab him, what would be the point it's not going to affect him.

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Well tobi has no offensive capability so he could not actually defeat them. Even if he trapped them, they would still be able to fight back in the other dimension if he did not bind them. So it was easier for him for others to do the dirty work for him.

One plot hole I thought of:

If Kabuto planned to kill Naruto and revive him later for sealing purposes, why didn't Pain do the same when fighting Naruto? Instead, he acted as if he had to take him hostage rather than kill him.

Maybe Tobi wanted to be sure nothing went wrong and wanted to be on the safe side, while Kabuto was not as cautious? Its a little unclear.