Fennikusu vs. The Senju (War Is Upon Us!!)

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Appears atop the hillside to watch the rest of the battle leaving a Raiton Bunshin behind at his post*

what happened to the lazy you? lol :p
I can't get involved due to what is *supposed* to be occurring later. Because of that, I'm on a mission and can't allow myself to get injured at the moment... Speaking of which. *Lays out two scrolls on the ground*
scroll-1 contains an auto-activating Shijutsu Kikon Yuugi (Dark Medical Technique, Death Preservation) and scroll-2 contains an auto-activating Magen, Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion, False Surroundings Technique)
That should protect me. :)

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how many times i tell u ...............no effect......
*taps shinbu on the head with my wooden sword*

It's finished ^^

Zodiac Sealing Technique!!
12 Symbols Seal!
5 Elements Seal!
Minor Dead Demon Consuming Seal!

Shinbu has been sealed up 4.5 times as thoroughly as the kyuubi.

Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but it can not kill everything..........this is boring now...u want the senju base....take it.....
*burns the base down to the ground with katon...* keep it....oh yeah their is notin left now.....*burns the tadakatsu mini base*flys away*

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but it can not kill everything..........this is boring now...u want the senju base....take.....
*burns the base down to the ground with katon...* keep it....oh yeah their is notin left now.....*burns the tadakatsu mini base*flys away*
We don't want your senju base! It's full of the poo you make in the corner.

We've killed you over 10 times now, Shinbu. And only because we feel pity for your incompitence do we continue battling you.

You're dead. 14 times.

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We don't want your senju base! It's full of the poo you make in the corner.

We've killed you over 10 times now, Shinbu. And only because we feel pity for your incompitence do we continue battling you.

You're dead. 14 times.
i wanted to fight shodaime... >_<

not enough rock staff in this fight!! :p