[Discussion] Feelings about this arc?

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, just wanted to know how you felt about this arc because for me I'm very mixed about it xD

BE WARNED: my opinion is long because this is my favorite manga!

The first half to me was kinda boring in the beginning but when the war started to happen I thought this arc was amazing, I thought the fights were good and the sense of danger was really high when introduced to the sternritter because they were soldiers who were on a equal or higher tier then the captains, my only issue with the first half is:

Byakuya. Kubo should have kept him dead, his death would have led to great development and good chapters for Rukia and Renji, especially when Rukia was gonna fight As Nodt, she literally needed motivation from nii-sans random appearance to go bankai. wut. I don't hate byakuya actually I like his character a lot but Kubo kinda just sticks him everywhere with no meaning to him, and now, he's making jokes about height with Toshiro, I feel like it's disrespect to him as a badass character he is supposed to be.

The second half I think, is rushed, but satisfying to me. I mean I love bleach, and enjoy every bit of it as much as I can before it ends, which is soon, but I feel like a lot of the characters that were re introduced have no meaning now, like Grimmjow, who got negged and magically appears in his release form, or the fullbringers, or even the Zero Squad who didin't reveal there bankais against the elite sternritter lol, I feel like there gonna come back in resurrected form though.. Which would be even better.. Anyways, I feel the second half is not nearly as good as the first half of the war, except for Kyoraku's bankai, I thought his bankai was really cool, one of my favorites actually, there's a lot of things I left out but I didin't want this post to be to big xD

Anyways how do you guys fee about this arc so far?

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, just wanted to know how you felt about this arc because for me I'm very mixed about it xD

BE WARNED: my opinion is long because this is my favorite manga!

The first half to me was kinda boring in the beginning but when the war started to happen I thought this arc was amazing, I thought the fights were good and the sense of danger was really high when introduced to the sternritter because they were soldiers who were on a equal or higher tier then the captains, my only issue with the first half is:

Byakuya. Kubo should have kept him dead, his death would have led to great development and good chapters for Rukia and Renji, especially when Rukia was gonna fight As Nodt, she literally needed motivation from nii-sans random appearance to go bankai. wut. I don't hate byakuya actually I like his character a lot but Kubo kinda just sticks him everywhere with no meaning to him, and now, he's making jokes about height with Toshiro, I feel like it's disrespect to him as a badass character he is supposed to be.

The second half I think, is rushed, but satisfying to me. I mean I love bleach, and enjoy every bit of it as much as I can before it ends, which is soon, but I feel like a lot of the characters that were re introduced have no meaning now, like Grimmjow, who got negged and magically appears in his release form, or the fullbringers, or even the Zero Squad who didin't reveal there bankais against the elite sternritter lol, I feel like there gonna come back in resurrected form though.. Which would be even better.. Anyways, I feel the second half is not nearly as good as the first half of the war, except for Kyoraku's bankai, I thought his bankai was really cool, one of my favorites actually, there's a lot of things I left out but I didin't want this post to be to big xD

Anyways how do you guys fee about this arc so far?
well starting was good...but since Ichigo's past has been revealed I am disappointed with how the story has proceeded....Byakuya survived that was good to me.......he is one of the strongest captains but i am not sure why Kira is still there. Renji and Rukia getting power boosts was good but zero squad was the biggest disappointment.....i mean Kyoraku, Kenpachi, Mayuri these all managed to get the sternritters use their vollstanding but zero squad was wiped out like ants what the hell! Ichigo has disappointed the most to be honest and i wasn't expecting much from Orihime or Sado so they are allright.....but Ishida i wanted to see some other development and not this shit....Nel's return is good but Grimjow serves no purpose.....so for me its more disappointment rather than positives........i dunno if Kubo is running out of time or something but this could have been much more cooler

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ehhh
it had its ups and down

Pros:

LordKenpachi Shikai & Bankai
Yachiru Shikai
Rukia Bankai

Cons:

Sick Captain not showing his bankai
Byakuya coming back
Current CC Bankai being so lame
Current CC Vice shikai is a god slaying blade.. ironic the person they was facing was a god sadly
Kira coming back (though im happy a bit to see his bankai)

sadly this arc has way more cons then pros.. 0 division being ****ed over so bad was one also

like i said before, i can careless if ywach killss errbody/ all i want to see is bankais

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always ignore the bad things..because if u waste ur time picking negatives u cant enjoy the show.
Iam happy we are seeing all the bankai's even if some are disappointing..For me its a great thing to see all possible bankai even if they are weak......
So I will give it a decent rating if kubo reveals the bankai of Aizen sama,shinji,ukitake,isshin(all possible bankai)
I want to see the bankai of hisagi after Aizen sama

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feels a bit too stretched out, but Kubo's always had that problem. God Forbid we see what Ichigo is up too untill we finish dealing with this giant Thor lookalike.

Kubo's being a bit of a Bankai ***** (that's the official terminology) now, Kenpachi's Bankai is finally shown only 4 chapters after Urahara's Bankai, which itself was on the tails of Shunsui's Bankai. I'm not joking when i say Haschwalth might turn out to be Sternritter B, the Bankai (No, he's obviously Balance).

The villains of the arc are either underdeveloped, or absurdly overpowered, or both. The only sternritters to get any real character developement were Bazz-B, Askin, Haschwalth, and to a lesser extent, Lilotto and Giselle. Other Sternritter can be summed up in under 10 words. Here, i'll do it.
Yhwach: Overpowered Nazi jesus
Pernida: Weird Giant Hand
Bambietta: Zombie with Battered Wife Syndrome.
As Nodt: Fear. Seriously, his personality was just "Fear"
Lilotto: Canibbal Loly who killed Pepe
Cang Du: Depressing Stoic type.
Kirge: Hitler with Glasses.
BG9: Maybe a Robot.
Pepe: KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Gerard: Happy go-lucky Thor who screams about Miracles.
Robert: Moustache, No Plot Significance.
Driscoll: Yammy's Little Brother
Meninas: A Non-Tsundere Sakura Haruno.
Bernice: Killed Offscreen. No Lines.
Jerome: Killed Offscreen. No Lines.
Mask De Masculine: Nazi Luchadore
Candice: Just a ******
Nanana: No Story relevance.
Gremmy: 12 year old with Reality Warping Powers.
Nianzol: Only Notable Feature was having two tongues.
Lille: Flamingo with a God Complex
Loyd: Killed offscreen. No Lines.
Royd: Only lines in character were "I Did Well?" You didn't.
Gissele: Zombie Girl who might be a dude.
Shaz Domino: Are you even a Sternritter?
Most of the sternritter were forgettable one offs, who's only impact to the story was to show up and die.

Last edited: