Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UCHIHAGELION:
"52. 51. Once upon a time there was a man that didn't respect the Uchiha. He is no more."
Did you mean this part of Uchihagelion?

" 64* Once there was an Uchiha who wanted to challenge Fedor... now there are no uchihas left at all..."

I already know ure trash.. but stop posting shit in this topic. We dont post in yours...

Last edited:

roflcopter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchihagelion: The true teachings:
"59. "And thus Itachi sama left Uchiha mountain, and descended upon the mortal realm to teach them the meanings of Ownage""

Lol wrong again!

" 65. And thus Fedor left WAMMA mountain, and descended upon the mortal realm to teach Uchihas the meanings of Ownage."

Anyway this is a useless debate.. we all know that Emelianengan > sharingan. Permament facial expression no jutsu beats any Amaterasu + Fedor stated himself that he eats Susanoo's for breakfast.

Exactly
Fedor > Tenten > Ino > Uchiha

More like Fedor > tenten > ino > konohamaru > uchiha

Last edited:

peaceful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol wrong again!

" 65. And thus Fedor left WAMMA mountain, and descended upon the mortal realm to teach Uchihas the meanings of Ownage."

Anyway this is a useless debate.. we all know that Emelianengan > sharingan. Permament facial expression no jutsu beats any Amaterasu + Fedor stated himself that he eats Susanoo's for breakfast.

More like Fedor > tenten > ino > konohamaru > uchiha

Uchihagelion:
"53. Itachi is like zeus king of the gods, killing his own clan(like zeus did the titans) so he and hes brother(like Zeus and his brothers) could be the only gods" And" 44. Fedor is the *** slave of Orochimaru. But because he is weak and ugly, orochimaru chose the true god, Sasuke"

roflcopter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchihagelion:
"53. Itachi is like zeus king of the gods, killing his own clan(like zeus did the titans) so he and hes brother(like Zeus and his brothers) could be the only gods" And" 44. peaceful is the *** slave of Orochimaru. But because he is weak and ugly, orochimaru chose the true god, Sasuke"

Lol we all know Fedor, unlike the Uchihas, hasnt lost a fight.
So we both know he's stronger >.<

And u dont udnerstand when somebody asks you to stop the stupid bs right?

Lovepotion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If a follow what an immature person says to me then i will become immature too:rolleyes:.
Dont post on this thread... and act like u hatin:cool:

i know u would like to join the club aswell..............

but

You must be registered for see images

:|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.