February so called "black history month"

YOUNGGUNNO

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I know about our people all the way before medieval times in Europe. And as if the last 250 years we've made progress. The only thing is people that ***** and complain about hard it is and don't try and do anything to change anything in the community. It's the same no matter what race you are in poor communities around the world, it's not just black people in America. All of America is being controlled through means that are off topic and I won't go into.

And no I'm not blinded by "the black president" thing I just understand it. When I saw my great grandmother cry after seeing Obama become president after all she, her mom and moms mom and all they went through and fought towards a goal, I understood it, it gives you hope. America all together is screwed right now, we as African Americans are just as screwed as everyone else. I know the state of condition the country is in bad for everyone, I know many people of many races who are struggling to make ends meet and wondering how they'll pay their bills. I've been to other countries and have seen people who are going through way worst then what any black person right now is.

It seems more like you are the one who can't see the bigger perspective outside of your race, because if you did you would see we are all fcked. Billions of people need help and your focusing on one race. *Smh*

Your a selfish person and that is why nothing will change. You think someone runs for president and just helps one race? You really think that schools are focusing on failing black people only? Everything is screwed right now and your focused on your own race which is extremely selfish. You'll never be seen as equal if you yourself can't even grasp the concept of equality. Equality is helping everyone of every race.

Because if you look around other races are going through similar issues we are, everyone is struggling with something. And to blame it on your race means you're lacking in depth and perspective and don't really understand how the world works.
You have no idea what you're talking about, you are blind to the fact that our community is still struggling, you should know that before you help other races, you must first help your own, which he has not done, it's people like who tell everyone we're equal, equal to who black people are still being dehumanized, you need to study what's been going on in the last century, the maybe you'll realize that we are being divided as a community, the fathers in jail, the mother's has no help raising the children, and so they grow up doing the very same thing that got their dads locked up, it happens a lot in the hood and yet no one can see that there's a pattern, eugenics is basically Black Death, if you take away the fathers of a race, the entire family will then fall apart, you need both parents to raise a family, yet it's almost normal for a black woman to be a single parent, I'm not trying to do your research for you, but you really need to listen to the black conscious community, dr umar is one example of the conscious black community speaking out against white supremacy, I keep telling to listen to video I put, he explains everything.

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, whatever if that we're true I wouldn't have posted this, I'm loyal to my race, is Obama?
And you think I would post paragraphs of bullshit? That's funny. Lol

Nothing wrong with being proud of part of who you are. But there's more to a human then the color of his skin. And until you understand what equality really means you'll always feel suppressed and live an unhappy life.

You have no idea what you're talking about, you are blind to the fact that our community is still struggling, you should know that before you help other races, you must first help your own, which he has not done, it's people like who tell everyone we're equal, equal to who black people are still being dehumanized, you need to study what's been going on in the last century, the maybe you'll realize that we are being divided as a community, the fathers in jail, the mother's has no help raising the children, and so they grow up doing the very same thing that got their dads locked up, it happens a lot in the hood and yet no one can see that there's a pattern, eugenics is basically Black Death, if you take away the fathers of a race, the entire family will then fall apart, you need both parents to raise a family, yet it's almost normal for a black woman to be a single parent, I'm not trying to do your research for you, but you really need to listen to the black conscious community, dr umar is one example of the conscious black community speaking out against white supremacy, I keep telling to listen to video I put, he explains everything.
I've seen the video and many like it, but you don't think Hispanic kids with fathers in jail are going through similar things. Or even white kids with fathers in jail. My point is with the mind set that you have that "everyone is against black people", that's how it will be. It also shows me that you didn't read my posts at all and are just recycling from the video.

With everyone thinking, "the world is against me, I was born to fail so why should I try" is the exact reason why so many black people are in prison, because they give up with barely even trying. They hear from other ignorant black people growing up that the world will be harder on you because you're black and you'll have to try harder for everything. You are adding to the problem with the stupid things you're posting. By thinking that everyone is against you because of your skin is fighting against yourself.

As soon as you switch from that mindset that has been instilled in you, you'll see the world clearly and that skin means little in what you can and can't do. It's all you. Of course you don't have to agree with me, it's just my experience and what I've learned.

Last edited:

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every month is black history month for me, I'm always takin pride and celebrating how far we've come.
What's that?
A centimeter from 12 inches?

I know it may seem racist coming from a black person their self, but let's be honest here.
We can do so much better than this. We have such a long way to go, and I hope I'm alive to see it.
I mean getting a black president was a nice step but instead waving that one person around over millions of black people how about we change as a community.

I love my black people, I really and truly do but rapping about big booty hoes isn't helping us today.

Anyways... OT:
I just want to point out, that racism is very much still alive in this country. I wish people would stop saying
"Let's forget about the past" or "Racism isn't even around anymore".
When it such bullcrap. I wake up every morning and go to school and I see so many Arabic and Chaldean people being treated badly just because of their race. It really irks me too and I'm not even the one experiencing the racism.
People don't want to walk down certain hallways or hang out in certain areas because the people there are arabic .___.

Just why?
It even amuses me when people looked shocked at me when I say "I like Arabics and Chaldea people"... and I say that because I don't see why I wouldn't like them and because I love to see how stupid they look when they realized not everyone is a racist azz like them.
It's even sadder because it's in this generation today. Oh, I thought it died down? No, it's very much alive. Hell, even I experienced racism myself even from people of my own community because I wasn't light-skinned. What kind of bullcrap is that?
I'm sorry I have darker skin, my bad, didn't think it was a crime to be black.

No matter how many times tell me "Let go of the past". I'm going to keep reminding people not just of the black people's struggles but everyones. Don't tell me to look over my people's past here in America like it was never there.
History doesn't come with a reset button, which America really wish it had.

Like museums, they remind of the past. Guess what? It's black history month and I'm the museum.
Knock Knock, Let's go back a few decades.

Reactions: cptenn94

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's that?
A centimeter from 12 inches?

I know it may seem racist coming from a black person their self, but let's be honest here.
We can do so much better than this. We have such a long way to go, and I hope I'm alive to see it.
I mean getting a black president was a nice step but instead waving that one person around over millions of black people how about we change as a community.

I love my black people, I really and truly do but rapping about big booty hoes isn't helping us today.

Anyways... OT:
I just want to point out, that racism is very much still alive in this country. I wish people would stop saying
"Let's forget about the past" or "Racism isn't even around anymore".
When it such bullcrap. I wake up every morning and go to school and I see so many Arabic and Chaldean people being treated badly just because of their race. It really irks me too and I'm not even the one experiencing the racism.
People don't want to walk down certain hallways or hang out in certain areas because the people there are arabic .___.

Just why?
It even amuses me when people looked shocked at me when I say "I like Arabics and Chaldea people"... and I say that because I don't see why I wouldn't like them and because I love to see how stupid they look when they realized not everyone is a racist azz like them.
It's even sadder because it's in this generation today. Oh, I thought it died down? No, it's very much alive. Hell, even I experienced racism myself even from people of my own community because I wasn't light-skinned. What kind of bullcrap is that?
I'm sorry I have darker skin, my bad, didn't think it was a crime to be black.

No matter how many times tell me "Let go of the past". I'm going to keep reminding people not just of the black people's struggles but everyones. Don't tell me to look over my people's past here in America like it was never there.
History doesn't come with a reset button, which America really wish it had.

Like museums, they remind of the past. Guess what? It's black history month and I'm the museum.
Knock Knock, Let's go back a few decades.
Cool. A reasonable person who can see that its not only blacks that suffer.(someone who looks at the bigger picture)

I agree to some degree that there is still racism.

Your example of people bullying middle eastern people, is not as much racism, but stereotyping. Some people will bully others for their hair color, hair style, face etc. In that case, it is just based on their skin color.(ive been bullied for my hair features(I have excessively curly hair. If I combed my hair, then I could have an afro). Ive even been harrassed for a large mole I have on my foot. Both things I was born with. People didnt view me as inferior. They just messed with me because I was different from them. I just learned to ignore them, and I was happy. If they are immature enough to make fun of me or bully me, then I have zero reasons I need to gain their approval.

For example. A group of kids may joke and harrass a mexican and tell him to go eat some burritos or something. They are not really being racist, just harrassing him based on a stereotype.

Racism is not exactly just people being mean to a person of another race.

It is haveing the viewpoint that your race is better, or another race is inferior. If the people bullying the middle eastern people have this viewpoint they are racist. If they dont have this viewpoint they are not racist.

So not all people who bully and are mean to a race, are racist, but all racist generally are.

Its similar to the saying "not all men with mustaches are pedophiles, but all pedophiles have mustaches"

I personally from my experiance dont see racism as a real problem anymore. I do see excessive or negative stereotyping as the more prevalent problem.

You are fully correct that just "forgetting about racism" will not get rid of it. But going around and makeing friends with people(not of the same race) will work at getting rid of it.(there are some black people I know, who would not want to hang out with anyone but fellow black people(the same stands for all races)

People can self segregate themselves lots of times. Many times this just happens naturally, based on people haveing more in common.

For example. If I go to germany to school for a year, I will probably hang out with fellow americans more, because I have more in common. I am self segragating myself.

A example in the us.
Generally(from my experiance at least) white people like football more. Generally(again from my experiance) black people like basketball more. Hispanics may like soccer more. As such when groups of people talk, they will naturally gravitate towards those that they have in common.

And just look at music. Ultimately those differences add up, to where you just may not have much in common.

Also, just like there will always be heros and villians. Love and hate. Racism will always exist in some form or another. The main thing will be though, the NUMBER of racists. The number of people who live by stereotyping. That can be changed.

So ultimately the solution to overcoming racism is really just going outside your comfort zone, and make friends with people who are different from you. Once you get to know each other, the negative stereotypes you hold about each other will disapate in time.

DONT self segregate. Try to integrate yourself instead.

Another thing. Dont be so sensitive.

Be able to laugh about yourself.(I dont think many people are this way. Just the "anti racism" people(generally politicians) who freak out if you have a picture of a black guy eating chicken or watermelon or something(even if that picture has all other races in it as well)

Also dont reciprocrate whatever you experiance back.

Lastly, keep your dignity. Dont let anyone no matter what take it away from you.

My only(and ONLY) possible issue i may have with black history month, is the fact that they dont have other months for history for signifigant events. (with the exception of presidents month). They should have a month at least for the revolutionary war. Not just the aniversery day. For the world wars.(So basically i just think that there should be more. People should know more about where they came from, and the struggles their ancestors faced, regardless of race.)

Im sorry you have had negative experiances.(or witnessed them) I hope you experiance less of them in the future, and hope you have a successful happy life.

I also hope you do not take anything I said negatively. If I said something offensive it was unintentionally.

Have a great night!(or day)

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hahaha you guys are so funny at the other side of the pond! :D
where i live we have negerzoenen (niggukisses) as a kind of pastry, black pete and, in the efteling (a very old themepark) we have this attraction called monsieur canibale wich is basically a huge black dude that you spin around in, what look like, cooking pots. heck even on the charriot of our king there is depictions of slavery..
But you see, we respect each other around here and (other than a few surinamers and quite a few morrocans) our humor is making fun of anything anyways.. i have black friends, jew friends, morrocan friends... and all that even though we call each other names like niggu and cheesehead and "jew****" or "****maroccan".. you guys need to chill out over there :).

Last edited:
Reactions: cptenn94

YOUNGGUNNO

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And you think I would post paragraphs of bullshit? That's funny. Lol

Nothing wrong with being proud of part of who you are. But there's more to a human then the color of his skin. And until you understand what equality really means you'll always feel suppressed and live an unhappy life.

I've seen the video and many like it, but you don't think Hispanic kids with fathers in jail are going through similar things. Or even white kids with fathers in jail. My point is with the mind set that you have that "everyone is against black people", that's how it will be. It also shows me that you didn't read my posts at all and are just recycling from the video.

With everyone thinking, "the world is against me, I was born to fail so why should I try" is the exact reason why so many black people are in prison, because they give up with barely even trying. They hear from other ignorant black people growing up that the world will be harder on you because you're black and you'll have to try harder for everything. You are adding to the problem with the stupid things you're posting. By thinking that everyone is against you because of your skin is fighting against yourself.

As soon as you switch from that mindset that has been instilled in you, you'll see the world clearly and that skin means little in what you can and can't do. It's all you. Of course you don't have to agree with me, it's just my experience and what I've learned.
It seems you still don't understand, what I meant was before helping other races with their problems, we should fix our own, because if you can't help your own people, then how are you going to help others?