tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no cuz he cant even go super sayin 3 while goku can go super sayin 4 so goku owns gohan that lil turd lol
yer right...hehehe
but vegeta is the best for me, its just that his character is made for destruction and killing; unlike goku who holds up and shows compassion even to his enemies! damn it goku, you're strong so kill them!!! hahahaha :D

one difference between goku and vegeta? STAMINA AND GUTS...
though they are both SS4 now, vegeta is still inferior to goku because he easily uses up his energy and looses SS4 quickly, hmmm maybe because he is prone to using his death blows in an instant :D

anyway, vegeta is still my favorite dbz char...this guy rocks! :D

avzool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Super Vegito(fusion of Vegeta and Goku) is the strongest. And gogeta was in DBGT which is a fanfic.
you have a point he is good for dbz and gogeta for dbgt
but yet its all in dragonball series

and if it was like that what do you consider gotenks ssj3? (even tho he was annoying)
between gogeta (he was in dbz movies) and vegito?
or even lower then that like ultimate gohan...kid boo?
i said kid cause i remember gotenks saying he was playing with super boo at first.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you have a point he is good for dbz and gogeta for dbgt
but yet its all in dragonball series

and if it was like that what do you consider gotenks ssj3? (even tho he was annoying)
between gogeta (he was in dbz movies) and vegito?
or even lower then that like ultimate gohan...kid boo?
i said kid cause i remember gotenks saying he was playing with super boo at first.
Kid boo was epic. In the end it took Vegeta and Majin buu(fat one) to distract him, while Goku got the combined energy of everysingle person on earth including the Z-fighters and a wish to bring Gokus strength back up to max.

avzool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kid boo was epic. In the end it took Vegeta and Majin buu(fat one) to distract him, while Goku got the combined energy of everysingle person on earth including the Z-fighters and a wish to bring Gokus strength back up to max.
i was saying.. as in level or power if you have to pick 1 on 1 base not just from the story. i know the story part of it.
where would you put kid boo
as in strongest of power,keen, etc.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In order from best fighter to lowest.

Super Vegito
Kid Buu
Super Buu(after absorbing Gohan)
Super saiyen 3 Goku
Mystic Gohan
Super Saiyen 3 Gotenks
Super Saiyen 2 Vegeta

Last edited:

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
trunks all the way..the only one who didnt **** around
everyone else was either to soft or to cocky to get down to bizniz straight away.

USSJ

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"no cuz he cant even go super sayin 3 while goku can go super sayin 4 so goku owns gohan that lil turd lol"
um ssj4 isnt even canon and gohan is ultimate, meaning stronger than ssj3 in just normal state.

"vageta cant even go super saiyan threeLOL
he pretty much skips that level
CHEATER!!!!lol"
he didnt skip anything. ssj4 is an alternate way of getting stronger, separate to the ssj levels. and ssj3 is near impossible to do for a living being. you act like it was easy for goku.

"Goku but Gohan had the potential to become the strongest saiyan in the universe. But no...he had to "study his books". -.- It's Chi chi's fault."
gohan is the strongest unfused character in dbz. and its no ones "fault". not training is not a bad thing. gohan never enjoyed fighting and wanted to be a scholar. chichi was being a good mother.

"But Gohan neglected training for the timeskip after Buu was defeated and so he got weaker. "
um he didnt lose power. thats the point of the ultimate powerup. all his power is unlocked and he cant get weaker.

"That's why when he was fighting old enemies during the Super 17 saga, he was not doing as well as he could have."
non canon filler.

"he was still stronger than gohan!!!!!!!!"
broly was beating ssj1 adult gohan lol then got destroyed by ssj1 gokus kamehameha. lol hes weak.

"but he is like the weakest one"
second strongest actually.

"he has2 call upon wvwry1 and everything for energy"
only for his ultimate move, the genki dama.

"and not to mention he always resorts to fusion "
he only fused with vegeta once to form vegito. hardly means hes weak. just that the villain was that strong that goku was completely outmatched alone.

"its mostly vageta"
goku would kill vegeta. ssj3 > ssj2.

"the Z fighters and earth what the hell does goku really do anyways?!?!"
oh i dont know. SAVE THE WORLD? be the strongest warrior for 90% of the series?

"PLUS unlike goku he didn't need help when he killed cell"
he was the main saiyan who constantly needed help. CONSTANTLY. gohan would have died along with earth if goku didnt help him from otherworld and vegeta was the main reason cell lost because he distracted cell so gohan could kill him.

"if i'm mistaken. he lost by on two or better against one."
and? most villains did. even raditz

"the power goku took from everyone"
they were near dead and in base form.

"the gohan goten and trunks combo"
they were of little help. goku basically came down and beat broly alone cos gohan and goten were half dead and weak.

"thought super saiyan 4 gogeta was the strongest O."
gt is horrible and non canon

"And gogeta was in DBGT which is a fanfic"
um gt is official anime material made by the men who produced the z anime and kai. not a fanfic.

"vegeta is still inferior to goku because he easily uses up his energy and looses SS4 quickly"
non canon but your wrong. goku uses up energy as quickly as vegeta but he had extra energy from his friends. vegeta can easily maintain the form.

"what do you consider gotenks ssj3?"
stronger than super buu, weaker than ultimate gohan.

"equal to super saiyen 3)"
ssj3 is not a set predetermined power level, but ultimate gohan > ssj3 gotenks > ssj3 goku.

"where would you put kid boo"
equal to ssj3 goku, weaker than super buu

"Kid Buu
Super Buu(after absorbing Gohan)"
um how the hell is this possible? kid buu was only equal to ssj3 goku whos weaker than base gotenks. super buu gohan absorbed stated he was the strongest majin to ever exist, not kid buu. plus goku and vegeta had to fuse to beat gohan absorbed buu but thought kid buu wasnt as strong as base super buu.

'Super saiyen 3 Goku
Mystic Gohan"
goku said he and vegeta combined couldnt beat super buu. gohan casually stomped super buu without being touched.

its like this.

vegito
buuhan
buutenks
ultimate gohan
ssj3 gotenks
super buu
base gotenks
ssj3 goku = kid buu
majin vegeta.