Mina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, that's true....but those who abandon their friends.. are lower than scum. ~Kakashi
I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it? ~Kakashi
A ninja must see beneath the beneath. ~Kakashi

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" ~Naruto
"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness." ~ Sasuke

"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..." ` Garra

Last edited:
Reactions: Uchiha Paulsama

~dark-senju~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i got one more fav
"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain." by Pain

" When a man learns to love, He must bear the risk of hatred." by Tobi

Last edited:

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct & true thats how they define 'reality.'

But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true' merely vague concepts.... their 'reality' may all be a mirage.

Can we consider them simply believing in their own world shaped by their beliefs. Itachi

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. orochimaru

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The Five Kage are a bunch of fools !" ~ Zetsu Black Side

"When you're sad and alone...the only person you can count on is yourself." ~ Zetsu.

"Hellooooooo" ~ Zetsu ( to the Five Kage )

"It'll be all right, Tobi is a good boy" ~ Zetsu White Half

"Art is a blast !" ~ Deidara

Last edited:

Zancrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace. -Nagato

We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred. -Nagato

You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you... this hatred binds us together. -Nagato

But someday I'll break the curse. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it! -Nagato

Reactions: Uchiha Paulsama

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We need more Zetsu!
Black side: "Idiot, it's not that simple." White side: "It'll be all right. Tobi is a good boy."
White side: "When you're sad and alone ..." Black side: "... all you can count on is yourself."
Black side: "The Five Kage are a bunch of fools!"
Black side: "An expert with a pebble can still beat a novice with a shuriken".
White side: "Ahahaha an octopus leg!" Black side: "its not funny!"

Just copied from Narutopedia. O=

Status
Not open for further replies.