Elite
Kin
9,371๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,003๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I don't remember all of them but I think it would be one of the recent ones, either Boruto or the Last. Actually I never saw it, like the one I never saw but the one with the dream world where everyone had different personalities and stuff, that one woud probably be my fav if I ever saw it.

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't remember all of them but I think it would be one of the recent ones, either Boruto or the Last. Actually I never saw it, like the one I never saw but the one with the dream world where everyone had different personalities and stuff, that one woud probably be my fav if I ever saw it.
I've only seen it once but it was all over the place as far as pacing goes

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I actually find most of Shippuden movies good as compared to Naruto movies. Clash in the Land of snow was quite good in Naruto movies. IF i have to rank them my favourite would be Blood Prison > Lost Tower > Road to Ninja > The Last = Boruto > others

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
397๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I loved Minato and Naruto one, Lost tower I think, then Road to ninja. Something which kept bugging me is that Tobi ran away when Itachi revealed his Sharingan. Genjutsu? Kishimoto was plotting some deep thing there? Guess it will never be revealed.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,092๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
The only canon one is Boruto movie so imma go with that. It's a good movie because it has a lot of Sasuke.

I wish it had more Sarada, though.

As for the worst Naruto movie imma go with The Last. It was a torture for me watching romance in the Naruto franchise.