Favorite naruto movie?

Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Thread starter #1
Title. Most of them have dues ex feeling villians who are just thrown in there.im currently watching "the last" and im halfway thru.so far its turning out to be my favourite even though toneri is dumb

Kumi
1πŸ’΄
I don't remember all of them but I think it would be one of the recent ones, either Boruto or the Last. Actually I never saw it, like the one I never saw but the one with the dream world where everyone had different personalities and stuff, that one woud probably be my fav if I ever saw it.

Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Thread starter #8
I don't remember all of them but I think it would be one of the recent ones, either Boruto or the Last. Actually I never saw it, like the one I never saw but the one with the dream world where everyone had different personalities and stuff, that one woud probably be my fav if I ever saw it.
I've only seen it once but it was all over the place as far as pacing goes

Kumi
0πŸ’΄
In my opinion Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow is the best movie so far. It's pretty damn good.

For Naruto Shippuden, I'd say the one that naruto is sent to prison. It had pretty nice fights.

Kumi
5πŸ’΄
Awards
Naruto : The Last is the best one for sure, second would be Naruto : Boruto the Movie. Funny that those 2 are the only ones that are canon.

Kumi
0πŸ’΄
I actually find most of Shippuden movies good as compared to Naruto movies. Clash in the Land of snow was quite good in Naruto movies. IF i have to rank them my favourite would be Blood Prison > Lost Tower > Road to Ninja > The Last = Boruto > others

Kumi
2πŸ’΄
The Last Naruto movie definitely went back to the ROOTS OF GREATNESS!
After that would be the The crescent moon kingdom.
The outfit designs for both movies are really cool.

Kumi
31πŸ’΄
I loved Minato and Naruto one, Lost tower I think, then Road to ninja. Something which kept bugging me is that Tobi ran away when Itachi revealed his Sharingan. Genjutsu? Kishimoto was plotting some deep thing there? Guess it will never be revealed.

Kumi
-15πŸ’΄
Awards
The only canon one is Boruto movie so imma go with that. It's a good movie because it has a lot of Sasuke.

I wish it had more Sarada, though.

As for the worst Naruto movie imma go with The Last. It was a torture for me watching romance in the Naruto franchise.

Top Bottom