iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are sounding really haughty iiDarui. The best writers have humble beginnings. I'd try to be more accepting of advice and be nicer to those who only want to help you. If you keep this up, no one will want to read your stories, even if they are great. :(
Oh I've already had my humble beginning, but thank you. I do appreciate you trying to help. I have a higher respect for women than men. I've been writing for 9 years. If he were trying to help, then he would've done it in a nicer way, don't you agree? There are nicer ways to help people other than the way he has just displayed.

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are one person. Once again, several persons have read and given honest feedback. Ah ha ha. The classic diss. I'm not being arrogant. I'd be boasting if it were arrogance. I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to hey people to enjoy a decent story since people claim this site has horrible fanfiction. So please, mind your words. Thanks for the "advice". Try following it yourself.
Considering I haven't said a word about myself, your last statement is just about irrelevant. Frankly, I wasn't trying to diss you. You simply won't listen to any sort of reason as it is handed to you.

And the fact that you think Mic is a **** rider just because he agrees shows you know nothing about the ff section, and care nothing for it. Notice how we all promoted others? You were the only one to go on about yourself. So yes, I think you were boasting. More importantly, you operate without any sort of consideration to other members of the community.

I will be mean for the first real time here; it's people like you, not mic, tgat make the ff section here seem horrible.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are one person. Once again, several persons have read and given honest feedback. Ah ha ha. The classic diss. I'm not being arrogant. I'd be boasting if it were arrogance. I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to hey people to enjoy a decent story since people claim this site has horrible fanfiction. So please, mind your words. Thanks for the "advice". Try following it yourself.
Wrong, he's one of many.
What people claim that? Your alts? You've not even been around long enough to "know" people on the Base yet.

Oh I've already had my humble beginning, but thank you. I do appreciate you trying to help. I have a higher respect for women than men. I've been writing for 9 years. If he were trying to help, then he would've done it in a nicer way, don't you agree? There are nicer ways to help people other than the way he has just displayed.
I hate to say it, but you couldn't have been off to a worse start, haha. You've like done everything you're not supposed to do so far.

And you. Slow down with the d*ck riding please. There's already enough of that on this site. Don't get me wrong tho, I like this site. Horrible riders like you make it awful.
Believe you me when I say that I really want to bite on that troll bar of yours, but actually, I've had enough of people like you over the years to actually bother. One, you join the site and think you're bosses, knowing everything that's going on over here. You've been here for four months, I've been here for four years, don't tell me you think you know NB and the FF section, because clearly, you don't.

Second, read the god damn rules already, you've broken so many by the short time you've spent here that it's almost beyond ridicules; Advertising other sites (fatal rule breaking), double posting all over the place, advertising your FF in this section, all of which are rule breaking and against the rules, something in which you obliviously seem to ignore time after time, even after being told repeatedly.

Third, you're trolling all over the place, acting rude, and not caring about friendly advices from people who would normally report and neg rep noobs like you.

Fourth, advertising your own FF as great and being all cocky about it is like Noob rule Nr 1 not to break, when it comes to writing. People tell you that you're great (someone posting "awesome" on your threads does not count as genuine feedback/criticism)? You politely decline. You win a contest? You still appear modest, denying that you're any good. Your threads are one of the most popular in the FF section? Fine, then you agree that you're decent. See the way of thinking? You don't go around like a noob, when you're still a noob, because then you will be labeled as a noob. Have a nice day.

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong, he's one of many.
What people claim that? Your alts? You've not even been around long enough to "know" people on the Base yet.

I hate to say it, but you couldn't have been off to a worse start, haha. You've like done everything you're not supposed to do so far.

Believe you me when I say that I really want to bite on that troll bar of yours, but actually, I've had enough of people like you over the years to actually bother. One, you join the site and think you're bosses, knowing everything that's going on over here. You've been here for four months, I've been here for four years, don't tell me you think you know NB and the FF section, because clearly, you don't.

Second, read the god damn rules already, you've broken so many by the short time you've spent here that it's almost beyond ridicules; Advertising other sites (fatal rule breaking), double posting all over the place, advertising your FF in this section, all of which are rule breaking and against the rules, something in which you obliviously seem to ignore time after time, even after being told repeatedly.

Third, you're trolling all over the place, acting rude, and not caring about friendly advices from people who would normally report and neg rep noobs like you.

Fourth, advertising your own FF as great and being all cocky about it is like Noob rule Nr 1 not to break, when it comes to writing. People tell you that you're great (someone posting "awesome" on your threads does not count as genuine feedback/criticism)? You politely decline. You win a contest? You still appear modest, denying that you're any good. Your threads are one of the most popular in the FF section? Fine, then you agree that you're decent. See the way of thinking? You don't go around like a noob, when you're still a noob, because then you will be labeled as a noob. Have a nice day.
Your first two responses mean nothing.. I wasn't talking about just the Base in either one. And as fit your third statement, I was... confused... to say the least. I'm not a noob which is why that confused me. But your final statement speaks to me. You're right, I have been rude to you guys. You are the senior members here and I should be listening to you guys way more than I am. Thanks for wise words. I'm not making the Base horrible, I'm actually trying to help the fanfiction section. Sorry if I came off as arrogant. Wasn't trying. And you're right about modesty. Always be modest, makes your character look better.

Here's my thing, just because you are veteran members doesn't put you above others. Please remember that. Thank you got this listen guys. I'll improve the way I act on the Base. I just don't like being accused. Sorry if I was snappy or anything.

Thank you gentlemen. ^^

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys can we please stop the arguing? This thread is about the fanfics we like, not disputes with others. I don't want this thread to get locked or deleted so please, please, please take the argument somewhere else. :(

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering I haven't said a word about myself, your last statement is just about irrelevant. Frankly, I wasn't trying to diss you. You simply won't listen to any sort of reason as it is handed to you.

And the fact that you think Mic is a **** rider just because he agrees shows you know nothing about the ff section, and care nothing for it. Notice how we all promoted others? You were the only one to go on about yourself. So yes, I think you were boasting. More importantly, you operate without any sort of consideration to other members of the community.

I will be mean for the first real time here; it's people like you, not mic, tgat make the ff section here seem horrible.
Won't listen to reason? I've been listening to you the entire time. :<

I didn't call him a d*ck rider because he agrees. I called him a rider because he was being biased and treating you like a kami. Watashi wa kisu no roba ga suki janai. And I've already apologized to him. I want going on about myself. I was being happy-go-lucky, which I suppose is illegal on this site.. But I'll already apologized. You ARE the senior members and I should listen to you guys more. Although, I'm sure you didn't actually read the full first chapter of my fanfiction, it's fine. Some just don't like sublime art, and that's okay. We all have our preferences. Once again I apologize and I hope you can accept it. One thing I don't like is bad blood.

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys can we please stop the arguing? This thread is about the fanfics we like, not disputes with others. I don't want this thread to get locked or deleted so please, please, please take the argument somewhere else. :(
Oh yes ma'am, ShiningStar-sama. I've just apologized to both of these fine gentlemen to end the disputing and and reprimand myself for my heinous behavior.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys should check out Man of Dreams by ckret2! It's an excellent read and it gets characterization down pat. It seems like something I would also watch. It might not be everyone's forte due to the pairing (Hashirama/Madara -one sided), but I assure you, it will be well worth your time. I loved reading every single chapter. And for those who are worried that you might have to wait for updates, no need for that as it's already complete!

Here is a brief summary: Hashirama put his highest hopes, dreams, and delusions into Konoha's creation. One was that, maybe, Madara didn't really hate him. Another was that, maybe, he didn't really love Madara. From Konoha's birth to the First Hokage's death.

It's not on here, but I do hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! xd

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my favourite one has always been Eroninja:blush:if you're underage,don't try to look for it.:dafq:
and i'm only reading it for the plot!(a big damn lie XD)but still the plot is really intresting,and the story is captivating.

Last edited:

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One person is one of the most popular writters in Narutobase...and the most popular agreed with him, goes back to my original point.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally like Winter Saviour's fanfic Alter one but thats just me. I think there are alot of good writers and fanfics on this base. I just get too busy read them all but I try to check out a few

Danielgf04

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RasenToad's FF is also getting pretty interesting if you ask me...

It's in my favs FF's, alongside LSoKR by Michael and Naruto Jounin Adventures by Double! Lol

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally like Winter Saviour's fanfic Alter one but thats just me. I think there are alot of good writers and fanfics on this base. I just get too busy read them all but I try to check out a few
No, it's definitely not just you;) Guy's one of the best and most dedicated writers on the base*_*

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's definitely not just you;) Guy's one of the best and most dedicated writers on the base*_*