Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My current favorite Fan fiction is the "Nine and the Seven"

Its the story of Naruto meeting Fuu. After Naruto saved Takigakure. He went back to his village. He then went out to train with Jiraiya for a few years, he went back to Taki to get supplies, and he met Fuu, who was being shunned by her village, much as Naruto used to be shunned, he felt her pain and started to get to know her. They became good friend and everything. After that, The village leader of taki made a deal to give Fuu, the Jinchuriki of the Nanabi (7 tails) to Konoha, as he thought she would be off better there, and more people would accept her. She did reach Konoha for another few years, since they were still training. Naruto and Fuu grew, and of course they started to like each other, naruto eventually forgets about his love for sakura. Their pairing was so good that even though Fuu is dead, I am currently Fuuruto!!! [Naruto x Fuu]. They started dating, and all sorts of kinky shit happens
You must be registered for see images
The manga also goes according to the manga cannon. I am currently on Chapter 10, where Gaara is kidnapped and extracted.

This Manga is so good, and it touches on the relationship topic that the current Naruto Series doesn't. I'd Rate 10/10 :yeah:

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nine and Seven was hard to begin reading, so. No.

Failed Reset, a fanfiction done prior to the reveal of Tobi as Obito and still is ongoing is a decent one. It's not even done the first arc, and it's intense. Basically, something went wrong and a group of Edo's and everyone present at the sealing and preparing for the Juubi's rebirth were sent back to the time skip.

I'd suggest reading two, three chapters. The characters are done accurately, or how they should be. If you wanna try it, here .

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From this website?

If that's the case, then it would be Michael92's Legendary Sage of Konoha and DoubleA49's Naruto Jounin Adventures
Naruto Base, from what I have seen, has awful fanfiction. The only one that can keep me somewhat interested was Dr.Proof's. Fan Ficition.Net is the place to go for the good stories that get you hooked.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
from fanfiction .net: "Just so you know, I still hate you a lot" by Alory Shannon: After the war an un-redeemed but guilt-ridden Sasuke gets captured but the Cloud and is thrown in prison. His cellmate is Diedara, who somehow survived the explosion. Both are completely in character and develop a sort of friendship

"Haunted by the Uchihas" by deadly-chronicles: Hinata-Sasuke Romance. a genre and pairing I normally avoid but this is good. Sasuke is back in the Leaf after the war. The village gave him a second chance but he's being watched by the Anbu and has his chakra bound. Hinata nearly gets killed and comes back but is haunted by Uchiha ghosts demanding she take care of Sasuke. Sasuke, of course, hates her but eventually they develop a relationship. Hinata and then Sasuke's reaction to NaruSaku is absolutely priceless.

Also, tvtropes .org has a huge list of qualify fanfictions.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong section, this thread should have been posted in the Writer's Base Forum.

Other than that, the thread should be restricted to FFs at the Base, as talking about other site's FFs may be regarded as an offense towards the writers here, as well as the Staff Members of NB.

As for favorite FF/OFs here on the base, there's really too many to choose from... Escorpiius, RokuNR, Kuroi Honoo, Germanicus, ThatOneChick, Reborn, LiliChwan, and the list goes on.

Naruto Base, from what I have seen, has awful fanfiction. The only one that can keep me somewhat interested was Dr.Proof's. Fan Ficition.Net is the place to go for the good stories that get you hooked.
April 2013?? That's your join date, and yet you manage to come up with such a thorough analysis, stating that all the FFs here on the base sucks? Really? 3 months here at the Base, and you already know every FF writer on the base? Don't make me laugh.

Last edited:

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's definitely only from what you've seen, cause a lot of pretty good writers exist here on the base, too, and their fanfictions are pretty interesting, to say the least.

Right now, aside from my own stuff (I'm selfishxd), Winter Savior's AlterOne is the one I enjoy the most. He's one of the better writers on here.

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is that a joke? The only one is Proofs? You pick one of the weaker writers here and you say he's the only one? Frankly, I fail to see what you consider to be "good".

Chakrawizard555's Altopolis is great so far,needs more views. Winter's Alter One was mentioned as well, so the only person I can recommend more is uzu16.

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that a joke? The only one is Proofs? You pick one of the weaker writers here and you say he's the only one? Frankly, I fail to see what you consider to be "good".

Chakrawizard555's Altopolis is great so far,needs more views. Winter's Alter One was mentioned as well, so the only person I can recommend more is uzu16.
I have a fan! :T_T: xd

Thanks for the mention, man:) Everyone, check out Germ's works, too! He's a great writer! =D

Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The best on this site or ever?

Ever is called Second Chances: "16 years have passed since The Fourth War. Naruto became The Sixth Hokage and forgave Obito for his past actions and took him back to Konoha. Obito is greatly discriminated, and sees no point of living a life he views as 'Hell'. Naruto, who wants to give Obito a reason to live, has him lead a squad. Unfortunately for Obito, his new Genin are the children of his former enemies."

I like how they portray Obito...

Last edited:

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Base, from what I have seen, has awful fanfiction. The only one that can keep me somewhat interested was Dr.Proof's. Fan Ficition.Net is the place to go for the good stories that getyou hooked.
Then you obviously haven't read my newest creation. x3

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont call your own work great...its not up to you to decide that.
I didn't call it great.. Actually, others have called it great. On fanfic.net and through email. Hell, i print out the chapters and hand them out at the anime store next to my house with my email attached and get good reviews from random people... Anyway, you still haven't read it, so it's definitely not for you to decide. :/

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't call it great.. Actually, others have called it great. On fanfic.net and through email. Hell, i print out the chapters and hand them out at the anime store next to my house with my email attached and get good reviews from random people... Anyway, you still haven't read it, so it's definitely not for you to decide. :/
st because a few people think you're good doesn't mean they know what their talking about. Frankly, I just read it, and there were several grammar mistakes, and the story wasn't particularly gripping.

My point? All I've seen you do is claim your work is must read, basically, that it's great. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance. Learn it. Or learn how to back up your claims, cause you definitely don't right now.

Friendly word of advice.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
st because a few people think you're good doesn't mean they know what their talking about. Frankly, I just read it, and there were several grammar mistakes, and the story wasn't particularly gripping.

My point? All I've seen you do is claim your work is must read, basically, that it's great. There is a difference between confidence and arrogance. Learn it. Or learn how to back up your claims, cause you definitely don't right now.

Friendly word of advice.
This ^

Germanicus has spoken, and he knows what he's talking about.

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Friendly word of advice.
You are one person. Once again, several persons have read and given honest feedback. Ah ha ha. The classic diss. I'm not being arrogant. I'd be boasting if it were arrogance. I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to hey people to enjoy a decent story since people claim this site has horrible fanfiction. So please, mind your words. Thanks for the "advice". Try following it yourself.

ShiningStar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are one person. Once again, several persons have read and given honest feedback. Ah ha ha. The classic diss. I'm not being arrogant. I'd be boasting if it were arrogance. I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to hey people to enjoy a decent story since people claim this site has horrible fanfiction. So please, mind your words. Thanks for the "advice". Try following it yourself.
You are sounding really haughty iiDarui. The best writers have humble beginnings. I'd try to be more accepting of advice and be nicer to those who only want to help you. If you keep this up, no one will want to read your stories, even if they are great. :(