Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are a lot of cool Devil Fruit powers in One Piece what are some of your favorites? Mine would be the light light fruit that kizaru has.
You must be registered for see images
. I also like marco’s Phoenix fruit as a mythical zoan. There are a lot of other cool ones so it’s hard to narrow it down

Last edited:

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Memo-Memo no mi (Pudding)
Fuwa-Fuwa no mi (Shiki)
Hana-Hana no mi (Robin)
Suke-Suke no mi (Absalom)
Raki-Raki no mi (Baccarat)
Gol-Gol no mi (Tesoro)

Last edited:

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would happen in a bari bari vs paw paw fight.... Who would win? Or bara bara vs ope ope? Or apoos fruit vs the silence fruit of corazon?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would happen in a bari bari vs paw paw fight.... Who would win? Or bara bara vs ope ope? Or apoos fruit vs the silence fruit of corazon?
Bari and paw would cancel but I'm guessing paw would win due to Kuma having superior haki.

If the bara fruit goes on inside the ope bubble than the ope user will have control over the others body parts, but if not in the bubble than the bara user will be able to piece himself back together.

If apoo uses his fruit inside corazons bubble than apoo would win. Outside corazons bubble and there's no effect

And yes without haki he can hurt abslom eventually.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kumas, Teach's, Law's, Luffy's ( stretching is a bit more useful than it seems and the powerups he has are good too), Aokijis, Ace/Sabo's, possibly dragons', Big Moms Soul SOul fruit.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This fruit,

But maybe it's also because of the way this person uses it..... with such swag...I tried thinking about others but this is the only one that I actually like.......it totally comes down to how the users uses it.

Edit: Yeah I just remembered Ace's fruit is rather badass too...

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This fruit,

But maybe it's also because of the way this person uses it..... with such swag...I tried thinking about others but this is the only one that I actually like.......it totally comes down to how the users uses it.

Edit: Yeah I just remembered Ace's fruit is rather badass too...
Absolutely agree with you.. Kuzan does some epic stuff with his Fruit and you can tell he has mastered it. Akainu has the same affect on me as well.

Other fruits I like.. Doflamingos is powerful as hell, Laws, Whitebeard, Fujitora, Kizaru and Sabo.. these 8 peoples fruits are the ones I would want.