shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many, favorites, trying to read a satire by Mark Twain at the moment.

I liked "*** Lives of Canibals", and other stories from an island in the south pacific.(its not what you think.) From the author of "What To Think While Getting Stonned With Savages" which I'm also looking for to read.

Also liked the "Divine Comedy" took me forever to finish it thought because its so dismal. But well written. Looking for the "Divine Paradise", or Platos symposyum(sp?)

"Sailing The Wine Dark Seas?" intresting and nice to read and a favorite of mine as well.

"Zen And The Art of Motorcycle Maintainance" havent finished this book its a wierd read. But it seems decent. Have like a 100pgs give or take left and will attempt it later.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i kinda like eragon, eldest and brising books, they are cool, but i don´t know if it´s so good for others, like it or not, but i DO like it
They are Ok books u read Lord of the rings??that is a masterpiece and Christopher just tries to copy it with just the dragon rider idiea original
my favourite
1)Harry potter series
2)Lord of the rings series
3)Narnia series
4)dan brown books

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Percy Jackson + Heroes of Olympus (part one only :()
Eragon
LOTR
HP
Warcraft: War of the Ancients

Yea, same books as everyone reads but I think they're awesome...

uzumakikenshin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
into a million pieces by james fray... about alcoholics and users.. xd.. really good book to read...

and the devil and ms prymm by p. coelho.. i dont know if it's likable for u.. xd

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Er...too many, can't think of a favorite...
But no one said Terry Brooks' series, the Shannara series >.< ...I thought it was really good...for fantasy lovers anyway...