Elite
Kin
14๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Warning this thread may contain spoilers if you are not fully caught up with the One Piece series.

Just wondering what fights you guys found the best in the OP series up until now. Just a simple list of 3 and why they are your favorite fights. They don't have to be in any particular order.

1. Zoro vs Mihawk. I really enjoyed this fight simply because it summarizes the loyalty Zoro actually has towards Luffy. Being the first mate of the SH's he has proved time and time again his loyalty, and for me this was when he first showed it. I loved how Luffy reacted to Zoro taking the final cut from Mihawk, and how after the fight Zoro swore to Luffy that he would never lose a fight again.

2. SH's vs CP9. This is one of the best series of fights simply because I loved how far the crew went to save Robin. My favorite fights of this part were definitely Rob Lucci vs Luffy, and Zoro vs Kaku and Sanji vs Jabra. I love how much they improved themselves in such a short time. Luffy with the invention of Gear second/third and the epic way that he defeated Rob Luffy was awesome. Zoro with the new and improved 3 sword style, and the appearance of Sanji's new leg techniques.

3. SH's vs Gekko Moria. This is also one of my favorite fights because it shows the unity of the SH's crew. All of them banded together to fight the giant Oars who had taken Luffy's shadow. It really showed their unity as a crew and my favorite part had to be after the fight when Luffy passed out and Kuma showed up. It was awesome too see Sanji and Zoro argue over who would sacrifice themselves for the crew, and the fact that Zoro survived and refused to tell anyone what happened adds to his badassness.

I could add more explanation to my picks, but I'm really interested in what you guys have to say.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,094๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
The SH's vs Gekko Moria is also one of my favourite for the exact same reason you said !!
Especially about the badass-ness of Zoro xd (my sig also proves that..)

in addition to this i just have to say ALL the fights that happened in marineford were AWESOME.
Mr.2 was also amazing as he sacrificed himself to let their ship through!
I hope he is still alive..

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I actually agree with your second and third choice completely.
I also really loved Luffy vs Crocodile (really showed how battle-smart he is)
and I loved every fight in the War. Though they weren't as long as the fights in the CP9 saga, it was just cool to see. Especially Whitebeard and Marco going ham on the Marines, Coby stepping up(and getting pwned but still), Luffy kicking ass as always, Mihawk going ham on everyone, and the Admirals showing they're power.

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
All the fights that happend in Marineford, It was just badass good...
Whitebeard pwning everyone, Luffy going hardcore, Shanks appearing at the end and stopping the war, Teamwork of Luffy and Ace, etc...

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lucci vs Luffy - It showed us how much Luffy really cares about his Nakama and his willingness to do anything for them, and it also showed us how unbeatable his spirit and also what the 2nd gear is capable of.

Kuma vs SH (Saboady before Time Skip) - Very heart-breaking fight to see, I was actually surprised to find out that Kuma did that to save SH from Kizaru.

Whitebeard Saga - Epicness on another scale, the fights were all good, we got to see the navy in action, and also the limits of Admirals, and how powerful they were + Whitebeard's epicness, and luffy's determinatin, along with a few sarcasms from Ivankov and Sengoku's ability and the most epic of all, Shanks ending the war just with a few words.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Also Luffy vs Usop.

To me it was a TP in the series. Usop becoming a man, Luffy showing maturity.
Even though it wasn't a full scale battle it tuned my emotions in to see Usop and Luffy go up against eachother.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Luffy vs Usopp was also one of my favorites. Its where we finally saw him show some true guts. He knew he couldn't win but that didn't stop him trying, and he even put up a better fight then we could have thought. From there on is when I gained a lot of respect for him and he became one of my favorite characters.

And currently, he is even more awesome ^^

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Luffy vs Lucci, for pretty much the same reasons Talk no Jutsu stated and also simply because Lucci's zoan type is awesome xd

Whitebeard war battles are a close second, just a shame they were all so short, no actual 1 on 1 battles.

And I didn't really like the Luffy vs Usopp one, mostly because I was like "-_-" during the drama Usopp caused over the ship, but then again.. he never was one of my favorites in OP.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think i agree with Tybone on da Ussop thing... i think dat da whole thing w/ Ussop n Luffy kinda rubbed me da wrong way n forever made me look @ him n a different light...

1. Luffy v. Lucci - Best fight in OP imo... it showed luffy's growth, intelligence, and strength... Rob Lucci would have been an excellent pirate ( not to say dat i wanted him ta join da SH but jus saying) n he was a monster n his zoan type w/ da variations...

2. Luffy v. Mihawk (during the war) - Mihawk showed a lot of respect for both Luffy n Shanks by being reluctant to have to fight let alone have to kill him plus Luffy showed y he is def. a captain type n not someone's subordinate... hard to explain y i feel like dat but this solidified dat feeling for me...

3. SH's v. Kuma (B4 da separation) - this was da saddest moment imo in all of OP... i felt so bad for Luffy... i remember watching it for the first time n thinking dat he would atleaast save 1 n they would find the others but then everyone was blown away n i was jus shocked @ how they were virtually powerless ta stop Kuma but i was relieved dat Kuma was actually doing that ta help da SH's...