Bipz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not into reading books but i love to read manga. Stephenie meyer maybe coz She is the author of Twilight saga. Lol

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I read fantasy books alot when I was like 12-16 but not so much after that..but my favourite author would also be R.A Salvatore..duo Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman wrote also good books (Dragonlance) ..but I stopped reading them since there were like 200 different books and u didn't know which one to read next...

But Salvatore's Forgotten Realms world is awesome! Drizzt FTW!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I read fantasy books alot when I was like 12-16 but not so much after that..but my favourite author would also be R.A Salvatore..duo Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman wrote also good books (Dragonlance) ..but I stopped reading them since there were like 200 different books and u didn't know which one to read next...

But Salvatore's Forgotten Realms world is awesome! Drizzt FTW!
The reason they have so many books for DragonLance is because they have the main plot, Dragon of Autumn Twilight, Dragon of Winter Night, Dragon of Spring Dawning. Then you have the Rise of Solomnia, the Twin Series; Time of the Twins Test of the Twins ect. It all depends on what you WANT to read next - in my opinion.

And aye!

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Mines are Christopher Pike and Stephen King... well that was back when i was a student, nowadays i don't read books anymore, lacks the time to do it... maybe later i'll get back to this leisure activity :p

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
err J.K.Rowling??
and J.R.R.Tolkein
and dan brown
can u tell me more about the books title by this R.A.Salvatore
what all series of books are written by him?
i like reading..........

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
err J.K.Rowling??
and J.R.R.Tolkein
and dan brown
can u tell me more about the books title by this R.A.Salvatore
what all series of books are written by him?
i like reading..........
Well, his most famous writings are on the Drizzt Legacy..... the first book is called Homeland, second is Exile, third is Sojourn.... I recommend all his books.
He also made his own little world in a book named The Highwayman.
I suggest that you go to your nearest library and ask for Homeland...... If you would like to be a fan of the best fictional character ever! Lol.