Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Sage Mission-

-I kindly ask all members who aren't participating in this Mission to not post here and to not help Faust & Sinister with the clues. If they successfully complete this challenge they will get the Sage Title and they should do that with their own skills alone-

You must be registered for see images

A ninja with great abilities and fighting skills has captured a Konoha Anbu Member. We have gathered info that he is being tortured to reveal Konoha's military force and information about the Sharingan and Byakugan. However, our spies can only give us decrypted notes not to reveal their location and to not let other ninja villages get to our ninja.

This is the decrypted info:
Code:
[B]vacipte is edhl ni a osersfrt ronserduud by wreta. hTe bhoiins woh uthcga mhi sdue ndhied smti dan awtre onsrip iquchseetn. He is vrey runedoags. Ntex teon iwth fion is nhdied in gkHoae's ofecif mofr wrehe eh unnnoeasc us mpitontar nswe adn estevn.  [/B]

You have 3 days to solve the riddles and capture the traitor, else the prisoner will die.

Good luck! <3

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is for the code, me and Sinister figured out:
Captive is held in a fortress surrounded by water. The shinobi who caught him used hidden mist and water prison techniques. He is very dangerous. Next note with info is hidden in hokages office from where he announces us important news and events.

Last edited:

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow >_<. now that you said that...

I have reaston to believe The Suspect ninja is from Kirigakure. Because of the jutsu he used. the captive may be there since its the only place surrounded by water.

And Faust guessed it may be Zabuza or someone of that nature