Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Look, Eddy, it's better if you would stop spamming now and either fight along Sin or get out.
She posted first, first come, first serve.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faust and Tobz agreed over MSN. O_O

I use

(sanagi kaihen) Chrysalis Transformation
Rank-S
Range-All
Type-Supplementary/Defense
Chakra-40
Damage-(-45 to the user)
Description-
Can only Be Used By Those who have signed the Moth Contract. The user, By activating the tattoo on his left forearm with his chakra, enters this Transformation. The users outter layer of skin becomes a shell, and the users muscles and bones rapidly change on the inside, forming wings and a new layer of skin, then the shell's back rips open, and the user emerges, when they Emerge They Have wings capable of flight, and if they're outter skin was on fire, the user escapes it. This transformation gives the user speeds matching the third gate. The speed gained from the transformation lasts four turns. Takes as long to perform as orochimaru's rebirth technique.
*Can Only Be used Once Per Battle*
*Can Only Be used By Moth Contract Signers*

And

(Raiton: Aian Itten no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Ion Particle Armor
Type: Defence
Range: -
Chakra Cost: 55 (+20 each turn active)
Damage Points: - (-40 to the user when armor is activated, -5 damage per turn, whilst active, +20 to all Lightning Jutsus, -10 from any Lightning Jutsu)
Description: The user gathers all positive electrically charged Ions in the nearby enviroment, creating an ultimate armor of Lightning that is capable of rejecting all positive and negative electrons that are coming in touch with them.The user's speed increases to Lee's 3rd Gate speed and his general competence in Lightning attacks increases.Each turn the armor is active, the ions zap the user's skin causing discomfort while he moves around.The first time the armor is activated, it slightly burns the surface of the skin.
- Once the armor is deactivated, it cannot be activated for the rest of the battle.
- May be teached only by Shigure.

This together grants me the speed of the 6th Gate (3+3).
Then, I activate my Byakugan and use

(Taijutsu:Hakabakashii Sochi)-Taijutsu Style: Rapid Step
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points:80
Description: When then user activates byakugan and uses this jutsu, the user will recieve double the accuracy and speed and so the user then appears behind the opponent and do multiple hits, then suddenly disappear and quickly appear at the side and do multiple hits, then keeps on going and when using other attacks they'll be harder to dodge.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Must Have Byakugan and be taught by SinRival

This grants me twice the speed of the 6th Gate, so the 12th Gate, if that existed. O_O It's ridiculously fast. :|
Using this speed, I hit both Tobz and Sin a lot of times, breaking bones every time I come in contact with you two, due to my speed.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you transform into that moth thingy, I quickly activate byakugan and use:

Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 50
Damage: N/A (-5 for each turn, max of -20)
Description: A power that only can be awakened by the most experienced swordsman as a result of years of training and countless deathmatches. The basic is that the swordsman can overcome his own physical limits by using his own willpower to live. This can be compared to the fourth Inner Gate, however the effects are mainly for specific swordsman techniques. Thus the spirit is more or less the same as the fourth IG, but in HTH-combat the IG would still be a lot stronger than a swordsman, but in plain swordfighting the swordsman would be stronger than the IG:
The users stamina, speed, reflexes and strenght are increased tremendously. However this is mainly for swordtechniques (blocking projectiles, sword drawing, faster reaction time on incoming attacks, faster slashes etc.)
All sword jutsu's and techniques are increased with +20 damage
Taijutsu techniques are increased with +10 damage
The user can endure a lot more pain than normally and fight without being bothered much with his injuries
If there are allied swordsman in short range of the user, they receive +5 damage for every sword jutsu and technique and they can indure more pain
This is a step further than the Elder teachings: sixth sense where you de-activate your emotions. Though it may sound paradoxal, but the swordsman spirit is based on "living". This doesn't mean the user should fear death (then you would have gone a step back of the Elder) but actually have the desire to live and win while having no fear of death at all. As swordsman are often in near-death situations, as a result death has become a second nature. But when the user finds the will to live again, he awakens his Swordsman Spirit.
As said before it is comparable to the fourth IG, however global seen the gate is a lot stronger as the spirit only focuses on certain aspects. The Spirit can be activated immediately.

*Can only be taught by Caliburn*
*Can only be used if learnedElder teachings: sixth sense by Kaito-sama himself*
*The effect lasts only for 4 turns max*
*Can only be used once per battle*
*The user takes -5 damage for each turn*

then:

flame on mode (honoo oite mo-do)
range: short
type: supplementary
chakra: 50
damage: N/A
description the user will focus fire chakra out of all pours and chant 'flame on' once he does his body will erupt in flames (become flames) and be pretty much immune to most fire attacks b/c of this. furthermore all A rank water jutsu and below (being that forbidden fire beats A water) water jutsu are evaporated when the user gets near them. the user gains the ability to fly and gets the speed of the third gate all fire jutsu require no hand signs and go up 30 in damage points
~once per battle
~lasts 4 turns
~50 damage to the user
~no fire jutsu 3 turns after usage
~no S or A rank water or wind jutsu useable while in flame on mode

chanting flame on before also doing:

(Taijutsu:Hakabakashii Sochi)-Taijutsu Style: Rapid Step
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points:80
Description: When then user activates byakugan and uses this jutsu, the user will recieve double the accuracy and speed and so the user then appears behind the opponent and do multiple hits, then suddenly disappear and quickly appear at the side and do multiple hits, then keeps on going and when using other attacks they'll be harder to dodge.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Must Have Byakugan and be taught by SinRival

14th gate pwns.. I think, so then I now have double the speed so when your attacking I block every hit then pulling out a sword and cutting down your torso in seconds, as well as cutting off your arm

this all pretty much happens when your doing your stuff.. and is much faster and I have pretty much ripped you apart

i'm not exactly taking this seriously.. >.>