Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will go first
First I use
Earth Release • Splitting Earth Manipulating Palm [Doton • Retsudo Tenshou]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Difuse, and Burst
- Handseals: Hare, Dragon, Ox
- Effect: A skill where chakra is flowed through the ground difusing outwards, in which in bursts large towers forms of rock emerge surrounding the opponent. Effectively can be used to trap an opponent from going anywhere and gaining the highground // Chakra Drain 75%ZX
Now your traped
Then I Use
Earth Release • Quicksand Skill [Doton • Hakabashi Suna no Jutsu]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Spin, and Difuse
- Handseals: Ox, Boar, Dragon
- Effect: A skill where chakra is sent through the ground, as it is difused it weakens the ground below the opponent. Creating a sinking whirlpool of sand to pull down the opponent into the ground. Enabling the user to use another jutsu during this hectic state // Chakra Drain 55%
Now to finsh you off I use
Katon • Kanatsu [Fire Release • Ember]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Double Infuse
- Handseals: Horse, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which is often considered the beefed up version of the Grand Fireball skill. Taking in alot of chakra into their chest cavity, and thrusting their hand before their mouth. The user breathes forth the flame, and upon flowing out of their hand it expands outwards creating a powerful burst of flames // Chakra Drain 95% // Dmg 143 // Can cause 2nd degree burns

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will go first
First I use
Earth Release ? Splitting Earth Manipulating Palm [Doton ? Retsudo Tenshou]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Difuse, and Burst
- Handseals: Hare, Dragon, Ox
- Effect: A skill where chakra is flowed through the ground difusing outwards, in which in bursts large towers forms of rock emerge surrounding the opponent. Effectively can be used to trap an opponent from going anywhere and gaining the highground // Chakra Drain 75%ZX
Now your traped
Then I Use
Earth Release ? Quicksand Skill [Doton ? Hakabashi Suna no Jutsu]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Spin, and Difuse
- Handseals: Ox, Boar, Dragon
- Effect: A skill where chakra is sent through the ground, as it is difused it weakens the ground below the opponent. Creating a sinking whirlpool of sand to pull down the opponent into the ground. Enabling the user to use another jutsu during this hectic state // Chakra Drain 55%
Now to finsh you off I use
Katon ? Kanatsu [Fire Release ? Ember]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, and Double Infuse
- Handseals: Horse, Tiger, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which is often considered the beefed up version of the Grand Fireball skill. Taking in alot of chakra into their chest cavity, and thrusting their hand before their mouth. The user breathes forth the flame, and upon flowing out of their hand it expands outwards creating a powerful burst of flames // Chakra Drain 95% // Dmg 143 // Can cause 2nd degree burns
ok i use

(Katon: Kasai Ken Dageki) Fire Style: Fire Blade Strike
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage:40
Description:The user makes blades of fire to attack the opponent. The user can make the blades come from underground and attack or he/she can make them attack the opponent coming from the air. The user also has the choice of making 1 large fire sword attack the opponent or 6 smaller, almost dagger sized swords attack him/her.
Useable only by SharinganMaster

to break through the tower things and then i use

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

to lung myself in the air so that i dodge ur sand whirlpool and i finish with

(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
? Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.

to cancel out ur fire jutsu

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i use

Description:The user makes blades of fire to attack the opponent. The user can make the blades come from underground and attack or he/she can make them attack the opponent coming from the air. The user also has the choice of making 1 large fire sword attack the opponent or 6 smaller, almost dagger sized swords attack him/her.

to break through the tower things and then i use

? Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

to lung myself in the air so that i dodge ur sand whirlpool and i finish with

(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
? Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.

to cancel out ur fire jutsu
Pretty good but get out of this I use
use
Earth Release ? Earth Barrier Prison [Doton ? Kekkai Doroudoumu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Infuse, Materialization, and Unfocus
- Handseals: Ox, Horse, Dog, Ram
- Effect: A skill which the user users the surrounding earth in order to capture them within a prison. The prison is infused with chakra, so that when it it attacked the chakra instantly begins to repair the earth through materialization. Within the dome, all chakra used becomes unfocused. Making pure chakra techniques, and the ability to create other elements useless. However, techniques where chakra is charged internally can be used // Chakra Drain 100% to initiate, 25% chakra to keep up each turn // Drain 25% chakra from each person inside each turn
TO catch you now I use

Earth Release ? Mud Bubble [Doton ? Deido Suihou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Materialization, Orb, and Focus
- Handseals: Ram, Ox, Rat
- Effect: A technique where the user brings up a sphere shaped prison around their opponent, encasing them within a prison of mud. The mud being so thick the opponent cannot even see through it. If left in there long enough, one could end up suffocating with the lack of oxygen. This prison must be contained with hand contact on the bubble, and once the hand is removed from the bubble the jutsu can be instantly broken free from within // Chakra Drain 75% to initiate // 10% per post
Then with my hands still on the I use this move to finsh it

Katon ? Hibashira no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Pillar of Fire Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Focus, Burst, and Materialize
- Handseals: Dog, Dragon, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which the user gathers their chakra through the ground, aiming it towards their opponent. If used upon a stationary opponent this jutsu can very easily be used. Shooting up a powerful pillar of flame from the ground which surrounds the opponent. The opponent in side is burned mercilessly during the time they are within it. This jutsu is a self-sustaining jutsu, so even if the attack does not hit it can be used as a tool to throw your opponent at for damage // Chakra Drain 90% to create // Dmg 135%

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty good but get out of this I use
use
Earth Release • Earth Barrier Prison [Doton • Kekkai Doroudoumu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Infuse, Materialization, and Unfocus
- Handseals: Ox, Horse, Dog, Ram
- Effect: A skill which the user users the surrounding earth in order to capture them within a prison. The prison is infused with chakra, so that when it it attacked the chakra instantly begins to repair the earth through materialization. Within the dome, all chakra used becomes unfocused. Making pure chakra techniques, and the ability to create other elements useless. However, techniques where chakra is charged internally can be used // Chakra Drain 100% to initiate, 25% chakra to keep up each turn // Drain 25% chakra from each person inside each turn
TO catch you now I use

Earth Release • Mud Bubble [Doton • Deido Suihou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Materialization, Orb, and Focus
- Handseals: Ram, Ox, Rat
- Effect: A technique where the user brings up a sphere shaped prison around their opponent, encasing them within a prison of mud. The mud being so thick the opponent cannot even see through it. If left in there long enough, one could end up suffocating with the lack of oxygen. This prison must be contained with hand contact on the bubble, and once the hand is removed from the bubble the jutsu can be instantly broken free from within // Chakra Drain 75% to initiate // 10% per post
Then with my hands still on the I use this move to finsh it

Katon • Hibashira no Jutsu [Fire Release • Pillar of Fire Skill]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Focus, Burst, and Materialize
- Handseals: Dog, Dragon, Ram, Tiger
- Effect: A skill in which the user gathers their chakra through the ground, aiming it towards their opponent. If used upon a stationary opponent this jutsu can very easily be used. Shooting up a powerful pillar of flame from the ground which surrounds the opponent. The opponent in side is burned mercilessly during the time they are within it. This jutsu is a self-sustaining jutsu, so even if the attack does not hit it can be used as a tool to throw your opponent at for damage // Chakra Drain 90% to create // Dmg 135%
wow i should've went first lol

Lightning Release: Spinning Lightning Shot-(Raiton: Jiten Rakou Dangan)
• Type:Attack
• Range:Short-Mid
• Chakra Cost:25
• Damage Points:40
• Description: Bring forth lightning that is compressed into a ball that sends forth shots of lightning, that spin through the air that has slight drill qualities, allowing the shot to partially get into the opponents body, giving them a powerful shock to the system, that can render the closest organ it attacks paralyzed for a few moments.(Stun lasts until the end of this turn)

to drill through the earth prison then i use

• Type:Attack
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:20
• Damage Points:40
• Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

to blast through the mud

(Kuchiose: Sojourn) Summoning: Sojourn
Type:Supplementary
Chakra:20
Damage:N/A
Description:The user summons a sword that when swung makes powerful blasts that can cut right through something about as strong as a tree depending on how its swung (for example if it is swung diagonally it makes a diagonal blast) and if the sword itself hits something it blows the thing/person back with an all around blast
Only useable by SharinganMaster

then i use the special ability to cut through ur fire attacks and i slash it one extra time to cut through u

gl u 2 :D

im too late...i wanted to fight too -_-
thanks

Last edited:

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i use
Katon • Karyuu Endan [Fire Release • Fire Dragon Napalm]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Focus, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Tiger, Dog, Dragon, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which has been considered one of the most powerful streaming fire jutsu. The user gathering up a great deal of chakra within their chest, condensing it and focusing it at the same time. Letting it flow out into the world, bursting forth into a grand stream of flame. This powerful stream having such a flying force that it can repel projectiles that get in its way. This attack flies very fast, and is considered hard to dodge without the use of supplementary jutsu // Chakra Drain 150% // Dmg 225 // Can cause 2nd degree burns
to stop your summons attack

then i use
Fire Release • Katon Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release • Fire Clone Skill)
- A techinque utilizing Double Fire Chakra, and Double Difuse
- Handseals: Tiger, Hare
- Effect: A skill in which creates a tangible clone of flame. With this skill, the tangible clone of flame acts freely and upon its own will. It will attack the opponent as best it can, trying to prompt the opponent to attack it from close range. When the clone is struck, its body turns into its true form being a mass of flame. When the opponent hits this mass of flame, it causes damage along with some terrible burns // Chakra Drain 100% per clone // Dmg 150 when hit // Can cause first degree burns
two of them

and last one of us use
Wind Release • Wind Blade [Fuuton • Kaze no Yaiba]
- A technique utilizing Wind Chakra, Materialization, and Double Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Dog, Rooster
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers chakra into the winds around them, forming it together to create a focused mass of wind. This focused mass of wind being materialized into a blade is thrown towards the opponent. This is a very dangerous jutsu as nothing is said to be able to stop a the blade of wind // Chakra Drain 80% // Dmg 120

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use

(Katon: Oshimai Hisaki) Fire Style: Closing Flame
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user makes fire walls on all four sides of the opponent and then closes it
(Note: The jutsu can be closed on the opponent or can be closed to make a small fire cage)

around you to temporarily trap u and when u use ur ember stuff it cancels it then i use

1 giant blade on ur wind jutsu and because of the fire overpowers wind thing my blade keeps going at you and i finish with

(Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton:Sends a charge into the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.

to finish you

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i use
Suiton • Mizu Yoroi no Jutsu [Water Release • Water Armor Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Condense, and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram, Boar, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user cause water to appear and cover their entire body with a layer from water. This jutsu does not protect from taijutsu, however its capable of negating one fire jutsu that is of lower level, and if its of a higher level it will reduce the damage by /2 // Chakra Drain 50%
to avoid all your fire jutsu

then i use
Wind Release • Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton • Zankuukyokuha]
- A technique that utilizes Double Wind Chakra, and Double Burst
- Handseals: Dragon, Rooster, Dragon, Rooster or Arm Cannons
- Effect: A skill that is a build up upon the original Air Cutter Ability. Using both hands, the user gathers a large amount of chakra int the palms of their hands firing off a destructive blast of air capable of destroying solid objects that are within its immediate path. Tearing up land and rocks along. This jutsu can also be fired through Arm Cannons, however the major con of this jutsu is it leaves the user open to immediate attack // Chakra Drain 120% // Dmg 180
to counter your lightning and since wind is strong against lightning it attacks you too

last i use
Katon • Nanatsu Kyuuten [Fire Release • Seven Heavens]
- A technique utilizing a high level of Materialization and Fire Chakra
- Handseals: Ram, Tiger, Ram
- Effect: A skill in which the user taking their chakra and imbue it with their flame chakra. The user will then spit out the flames towards the opponent, at first taking the form of a large burst but then splitting off into seven distinct fire spears. These spears capable of even breaking through many high level shield jutsu. Each spear is 10 feet in length // Chakra Drain 160% per spear // Dmg 240 per spear
to finish you off

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use

(Katon: Oshimai Hisaki) Fire Style: Closing Flame
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user makes fire walls on all four sides of the opponent and then closes it
(Note: The jutsu can be closed on the opponent or can be closed to make a small fire cage)

around you to temporarily trap u and when u use ur ember stuff it cancels it then i use

1 giant blade on ur wind jutsu and because of the fire overpowers wind thing my blade keeps going at you and i finish with

(Raiton:Ikadazumi No Kiba)-Lightning Style:Lightning Bolt Fang
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton:Sends a charge into the sky that then call down a bolt of lightning from the sky to strike opponent.

to finish you
Ok i use
(Suiton No Jutsu)-Water technique
? Type:Supplementary/Attack/Defence
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:10
? Damage Points:20
? Descripton: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
I make a small shields so I can get thought one of

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wonder why u didn't attack... oh well *activates sharingan*

(Sojourn: Kasai Bakufuu) Sojourn: Fire Blast
Description:After summoning sojourn the user can attack the opponent or anything else for that matter with a blast that is imbued with fire

to hit u with a blast of fire then i use sharingan so that i'll be fast enough move behind u and use

(Sojourn: Raikou Bakufuu) Sojourn: Lightning Blast
Description:After summoning sojourn the user can attack the opponent or anything else for that matter with a blast that is imbued with lightning

to hit u into the blast and then

(Katon:Kasai Ame) Fire Style:Fire Rain
Description: The user makes a big fireball over the opponents head as if it were a cloud then the fireball shoots out a bunch small fire blasts like rain

above u to burn you once u hit the first blast

oh ok nvm then... good battle dude

Last edited:

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i wonder why u didn't attack... oh well *activates sharingan*

(Sojourn: Kasai Bakufuu) Sojourn: Fire Blast
Description:After summoning sojourn the user can attack the opponent or anything else for that matter with a blast that is imbued with fire

to hit u with a blast of fire then i use sharingan so that i'll be fast enough move behind u and use

(Sojourn: Raikou Bakufuu) Sojourn: Lightning Blast
Description:After summoning sojourn the user can attack the opponent or anything else for that matter with a blast that is imbued with lightning

to hit u into the blast and then

(Katon:Kasai Ame) Fire Style:Fire Rain
Description: The user makes a big fireball over the opponents head as if it were a cloud then the fireball shoots out a bunch small fire blasts like rain

above u to burn you once u hit the first blast

oh ok nvm then... good battle dude
No problem if you want to battle again just ask