Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I assure you there's a lot more shit going on in asia and the middle east than there is in America. Even if the aforementioned continents have a lot more pedestrians than America, they don't have corresponding media to cover for it and thus you don't hear as much.

The sick stuff we DO hear about is often courtesy of America tho... >_>

Tiger Lily

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Stories like this are very sad but it shows you there's people out there like that. When I use to live in CA, this boy who only lived down the street got shot because he had this rare pokemon card that was worth $300, and this high-schooler wanted the card, so he shot him. U_U I was like 7 when this happen and I use to play with him alot when i was pre-k (Long, long time ago). :(

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Stories like this are very sad but it shows you there's people out there like that. When I use to live in CA, this boy who only lived down the street got shot because he had this rare pokemon card that was worth $300, and this high-schooler wanted the card, so he shot him. U_U I was like 7 when this happen and I use to play with him alot when i was pre-k (Long, long time ago). :(
Christ.

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I assure you there's a lot more shit going on in asia and the middle east than there is in America. Even if the aforementioned continents have a lot more pedestrians than America, they don't have corresponding media to cover for it and thus you don't hear as much.

The sick stuff we DO hear about is often courtesy of America tho... >_>
+100 ;)

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My god!