Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Sanji Hyuuga
Nickname: Love Cook
Clan: Hyuuga Clan

Looks: For most of the Hyuuga, Sanji is a slim young man with blond hair, often well-dressed, and keeps his hair brushed over his left eye. Sanji's left eye is so rarely seen that many fans have questioned the assumption that he has one at all.
Personality:

Like Zoro, he is more perceptive than he seems, and often tells people what they need to hear instead of what they want. Hence, he is seen as one of the more hardened members of the Hyuuga Clan and can often be as scary as Zoro at times. Unlike Zoro, however, he is not afraid to show his emotions when the moment calls for it, and is entirely capable of crying or losing his temper.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Hidden Leaf Village.
Village of Alliance: Sound Village.

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sannin
Specialty: Taijutsu+Kicks
Elements:

Fire - Completed.
Water - Completed.
Lightining - Completed
Wind - A Rank
Earth - B Rank

Your ninjutsu:
(Raiton: Shingai Nami ) - Lightning Release: Shock wave
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user focuses chakra in a piece of string. When the chakra reaches the string, it should create a shock wave. When the user hits the opponent with it, their skin will set on fire and peel of slowly.

(Katon: Yuudoku Kaen ) - Fire Style: Toxic Flame
Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 if used twice in a row)
Damage Points: 80
Description: After preforming Bird,Ram,Dog and Tiger hand seals, the user focuses their chakra into their left hand. When the fire contacts the opponent, it should burn through their organs and spine, causing a large hole in their body.

(Doton: Mokuzou Yaiba ) - Earth Style: Wooden Blade
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user creates a wooden blade. When the blade contacts something, it slices through just like any other blade. This blade evaporates when touched by fire.

(Suiton: Mizu Kabe ) - Water Style: Water Wall
Type: Defence
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A wall of water rises in front of you. When an object contacts the water, it turns into ice.

(Katon:Yuudoku Kaen Hari ) - Fire Style: Toxic Flame Needle
Range: Mid-Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user lights their hari with their chakra.
When the needles tips of the needles contact skin, they burn the opponents skin and inject poison into their body.

Background Info.
History:

Academy Arc.

When Sanji was young he Was One of the strongest Clan member of the Hyuuga clan. He was always Self Certain and he was Always Sirious. But when He saw neji and he had to fight him In a Mission That day... Neji became his Rival. They fought Like the Foughted for there lives but in the end... Neji won Sanji was so Mad and he Said 'I will never Give up' So he trained Till the end. So Hyuuga Hiashi Trained him For Years And Years.

Genin Arc.

When Sanji Became a Genin he was 13 and More Self Certain so he trained more and His abilitys Where Stronger and Stronger he Can use Byakugan and he Can Use B-Rank So he Fought With many Sound ninja's. Lady Tsunade Gave him a Mission To Rescue Team 10 So he Rescued Team 10 [Ino Choji Shikamaru] So he Completed the mission.
Orochimaru Arc.

When Sanji Joined Orochimaru Everything Changed He was 16 and Becamed a S-Class Missing nin. He Killed Very much People and Teams he Already tried to Destroy the Hidden Leaf But Lay Tsunade Stopped him. But There Came a day and he Faced Neji again So they Fight again... But Sanji winned With Just Bykaugan But Hiashi Rescued Neji In time and Neji was Still alive...

Little Story of Neji Arc.
Neji Become a Jounin and Getted own Students Hinata Becomed a Mom and she had a Kid with Naruto Minato Junior.

Sanji Arc

Sanji Killed Orochimaru and the whole Cave and friends of Orochimaru. Sanji Meet Madara Hyuuga Madara Told him everything About his History and Madara and Sanji Both Gonna Destroy together the Hidden leaf Village and Sanji wanted a Own Hyuuga clan and ReMake it to a New Hyuuga Clan.

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: 0
Lost:

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sanji Hyuuga

WTH

You can't just make up/adept the Naruto storyline O_O. You can write as much crap as you want so long it's possible within the Naruto storyline.

1) Team 7 is Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke, you can't just make it your own team

2) Hinata and Neji have their own teams, so you can't just form a real team with them

3) Maito Gay isn't the sensei of team 7

4) You can't kill Kabutomaru, he's still alive.

5) Madara isn't a Hyuuga o_O

6) How can you become a jounin and take students when you're a missing-nin?

7) Did you receive a curse mark? If not you can't just add it to your bio.

8) Most importantly your nickname isn't kick-ass, but Curly Brows or Love Cook.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(1. Look what Mugiwara did with His bio.

(2. This is a Costum Bio

(3. Luffy isn't a Kaguya or something and Sin an the Whole ... Isn't in the Series and it is Aproved O_O

(4. WTF Is the Problem of you Guys. It is a COSTUM Bio Costum

:|:|

Last edited:

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(2. This is a Costum Bio

(3. Luffy isn't a Kaguya or something and Sin an the Whole ... Isn't in the Series and it is Aproved O_O

You better look at yourself, not others.
Ughhh Whatever Before i get Infracted Delete the Whole Crapp Because i gonna make a Kabuto bio O_O
Yes, get away from all the shit... xd

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(2. This is a Costum Bio

:O

How could you even try to compare this to Mugi's bio of epicness! Hell he could have said he killed Madara and took over the Naruto world and still got that piece of WIN approved.

But some advice on the history. You have to make your character adapt to the Naruto story, you can't make the Naruto story adapt to your character. So saying things like he killed Orochimaru isn't going to fly.

Last edited:

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(2. This is a Costum Bio

1st- I didn't find anything wrong with his bio since everything he put in was what he learned or took from others. And he explained how he survived among his clan.
2nd- A custom bio a non-cannon biography, this doesn't mean you can revert the time line and settings of the series.
3rd- Sanji isn't hyuuga either but thats not the point, Where on the other hand, Sin made his bio without any connection with Naruto's protagonists and antagonists, so thats absolutely fine, we didn't set up the requirement that you have to be connected with the time line, apart from that Sin changes bios on regular basis, so its definite she'll be changing histories in every bio, where ppl like I myself, Mugi, Cali, Roku etc, prefers keeping a single biography cannon or custom.
4th- You can put all the skills you want as long as you learned them or get them with the clan powers.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(2. This is a Costum Bio

What have I got to do with this?

I NEVER MAKE A CONNECTION TO NARUTO PEOPLE AS Wat!

:| I mean what are you talking about me for

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1st- I didn't find anything wrong with his bio since everything he put in was what he learned or took from others. And he explained how he survived among his clan.
2nd- A custom bio a non-cannon biography, this doesn't mean you can revert the time line and settings of the series.
3rd- Sanji isn't hyuuga either but thats not the point, Where on the other hand, Sin made his bio without any connection with Naruto's protagonists and antagonists, so thats absolutely fine, we didn't set up the requirement that you have to be connected with the time line, apart from that Sin changes bios on regular basis, so its definite she'll be changing histories in every bio, where ppl like I myself, Mugi, Cali, Roku etc, prefers keeping a single biography cannon or custom.
4th- You can put all the skills you want as long as you learned them or get them with the clan powers.

THANK YOU SAGE THANK YOU :rolleyes:

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

can i point out the stupidity of making SANJI a HYUUGA

sanji only uses his feet when he fights

he holds that even higher then his morale to never hit a woman

whereas hyuuga use there hands all the time for gentle fist

-smh-

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

-smh-
Stupid it is a Costum Bio ! :mad: Jeez.
Fantesy Fantesy
O_O :flaw: '-.-
:|

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(2. This is a Costum Bio

Regardless, he got it legally =.=
You got it .. apparently in a fanfiction way...the Curse Mark, which is...to be honest and perfectly blunt, absolutely completely and thoroughly freaking impossible. =.=

Ughhh Whatever Before i get Infracted Delete the Whole Crapp Because i gonna make a Kabuto bio O_O
I hope you know that Kabuto-Oro merged bios are temporarily banned. I don't want to go through this whole darned thing again.

Loll Don't want to be Infracted >____<
Because i know Caliburn ..... Awch.
Caliburn won't infract you here...that is MY territory. And I think I'm about as good ( or bad ) as Caliburn ( if not better ) at giving out infractions. ^__^

THANK YOU SAGE THANK YOU :rolleyes:
He wasn't backing you up.
And if that was meant to be sarcasm...dude, epic fail.

-smh-
Considering all the other rules he's broken, this is the least of our worries xd

Stupid it is a Costum Bio ! :mad: Jeez.
Fantesy Fantesy
O_O :flaw: '-.-
:|
Why don't I make a Zetsu bio with wings and an MS and a Byakugan up his...well, his....*ahem*
Just fantasy, right ? :flaw:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Regardless, he got it legally =.=
You got it .. apparently in a fanfiction way...the Curse Mark, which is...to be honest and perfectly blunt, absolutely completely and thoroughly freaking impossible. =.=

I hope you know that Kabuto-Oro merged bios are temporarily banned. I don't want to go through this whole darned thing again.

Caliburn won't infract you here...that is MY territory. And I think I'm about as good ( or bad ) as Caliburn ( if not better ) at giving out infractions. ^__^

He wasn't backing you up.
And if that was meant to be sarcasm...dude, epic fail.

Considering all the other rules he's broken, this is the least of our worries xd

Why don't I make a Zetsu bio with wings and an MS and a Byakugan up his...well, his....*ahem*
Just fantasy, right ? :flaw:

Uhmm I deleted that Cruse Seal.
And Uhmm Oke.. =-=
And Nice idea ;) Zetsu with Wings and ms and Byakugan ;)
Uhm Anyway Close this thread.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This bio violates so many laws of nature -_-''. How the hell would he be able to kill Orochimaru when he is in Sasuke/Susanoo for chrissakes?! For me this bio is officially Tobz-Declined and I shall dance on this declined bio thread when Emperor makes his moderator magic come true.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(2. This is a Costum Bio

1: I don't remember his history but as far as I know it's ok

2: So?

3: So? There is no problem with that and as you said yourself it isn't in the series so it's ok. However you changed the series -_- and that's against the rules. You can't just start altering the entire naruto plot o_O nor Sin nor Mugi did that.

A custom bio is a bio that doesn't appear in the manga, but could be a real character as it doesn't contradict with the manga. However your bio does contradict the manga as you changed the Naruto plot o_O
There's nothing wrong with Sanji being a Hyuuga, his history doesn't fit in the plot.

4: So? There are still rules for custom bio's too.

Loll Don't want to be Infracted >____<
Because i know Caliburn ..... Awch.
Since when do I give out infractions in the bio-section -_-'...since when do I ?berhaupt give out infractions for that kind of stuff:?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1: I don't remember his history but as far as I know it's ok

2: So?

3: So? There is no problem with that and as you said yourself it isn't in the series so it's ok. However you changed the series -_- and that's against the rules. You can't just start altering the entire naruto plot o_O nor Sin nor Mugi did that.

A custom bio is a bio that doesn't appear in the manga, but could be a real character as it doesn't contradict with the manga. However your bio does contradict the manga as you changed the Naruto plot o_O
There's nothing wrong with Sanji being a Hyuuga, his history doesn't fit in the plot.

4: So? There are still rules for custom bio's too.

Since when do I give out infractions in the bio-section -_-'...since when do I ?berhaupt give out infractions for that kind of stuff:?
=_=
What so O_O
It is right >.<
Lol send me Link of the rules
Forgot >.<