-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So -Serverus Snape- made a similar thread over a month, and there was no feedback on it. So since it's been over a month, I believe it's time that this suggestion was revived.

I personally see the Fan Art section is slowly dying. Earlier this year, the section used to be buzzing with viewers viewing the great artworks of many members here. However, that all changed when the Fan Arts were removed from the latest threads and the Fan Base was moved down the forum page.

The suggestion was to restore everything to the way it was. Yet there was no feedback, and the thread died.

Now I understand the reason why it was removed because it is believed that most people were 'rep whoring'. Although this issue was not mentioned, I believe this is the reason why. Now if that is true, can't we stop making GFX threads appearing in the latest threads? Because some of the GFX threads are literally a render and a background, yet they still get 'repped'.

I hope I don't sound as if I'm being rude, art is just something I and many other members are passionate about, and we really do want to show our talents to the forum. So please, if anything for the New Year, restore the Fan Base to how it was originally.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So -Serverus Snape- made a similar thread over a month, and there was no feedback on it. So since it's been over a month, I believe it's time that this suggestion was revived.

I personally see the Fan Art section is slowly dying. Earlier this year, the section used to be buzzing with viewers viewing the great artworks of many members here. However, that all changed when the Fan Arts were removed from the latest threads and the Fan Base was moved down the forum page.

The suggestion was to restore everything to the way it was. Yet there was no feedback, and the thread died.

Now I understand the reason why it was removed because it is believed that most people were 'rep whoring'. Although this issue was not mentioned, I believe this is the reason why. Now if that is true, can't we stop making GFX threads appearing in the latest threads? Because some of the GFX threads are literally a render and a background, yet they still get 'repped'.

I hope I don't sound as if I'm being rude, art is just something I and many other members are passionate about, and we really do want to show our talents to the forum. So please, if anything for the New Year, restore the Fan Base to how it was originally.
I agree, I've been thinking this for a few weeks. And I only joined here in Oct :/

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It will stay like this for now, and nothing have really changed no.. the amount of thread views and activity is pretty much the same. I'll research it a bit more and see... cause as is... the other sections higher up are considered more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.