Famous narcisstic lines you always hear from pompous people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So manipulative and "for the people".You're an appeaser, kid.

And I'm not your "niggha"...you've lost your black card, because you're a white wannabe.

"YOU ARE THE NARCISSIST"...you know you're manipulative.Ya'll are in no position to make any accusations to protect your ego.

Edit:

Oh, I got another one "I have to pay my bills"...ugh especially those fresh out of college kids, so GRAND, as if bills are something brand new.Who brags about paying bills?Are they losers or WHAT?Bills don't make you mature, they actually encourage a "loser" attitude...pay them and SHUT up. Grow up, and stop looking for a social climb for paying bills.

millennials act so slow.

Some people are so slow.

And when they make working, going to college, and paying bills into a CULTURE to brag about.

That's narcissistic.
I don't do any of that though, don't lump me in with them. Attention seeking and narcissism aren't exactly the same thing either, just cause its similar doesn't mean it's narcissism.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't do any of that though, don't lump me in with them. Attention seeking and narcissism aren't exactly the same thing either, just cause its similar doesn't mean it's narcissism.
You don't make any sense. One thing has to do with the other. One thing ties into the other, but no one said they're the exact same thing...

God, you and <insert name that's always attention-seeking and changing his name>...are so much a like, in the sense that you cannot tell the truth, ever. You just twist things.

Go study, or something.

Edit: Awesome, just about all my "secret admirers" are on the thread, at once.

Last edited:

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To answer your question, let’s see...

“We have to increase white population or miniriteis will take over.” Why it’s pompous? They are relying on the poor white People to do all the work. Smart white People don’t have many children. Which will just create a bigger poor class when the ethnic state takes over. White will be the new black.

Another one.

“I love you “. How many times have people said that to people? I’m in the opinion that you only get to say it once. After that, you are a liar.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh hey, they got you banned again. What a surprise. Seems these echo chamber retards got a witch hunt against you.

The hypocrisy is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.