Famous narcisstic lines you always hear from pompous people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I'm busy with work"... "I gotta go study"...yet, every time you see them they're wasting their time doing nothing.

I'm so convinced they just like the way they sound, it makes them feel like they're "something special"...I see through the narcissistic behavior. As if they're so grand about slave driving to some job or constitution...makes them feel "special".Isn't it silly?

You're so busy with work or studying, but everytime I see you, you're LOLLYGAGGING. You have no real priorities outside of work or studying.You 100% belong to your job, and are useless outside of it. I've seen this, SO MANY TIMES BEFORE. It's always those people boasting about their jobs or going to college, lmao.

If anything, these things rob from you.You have no life.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to get that answer you'd have to invite them to something? why are you associating with those useless guys?
Woah woah woah, there we go with those twisted thought processes.

Next time, if you wish to flip the script on me, actually make sense.

Where did "Invite" or "associating" come from? It's an observation/predisposed issue...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Woah woah woah, there we go with those twisted thought processes.

Next time, if you wish to flip the script on me, actually make sense.

Where did "Invite" or "associating" come from? It's an observation/predisposed issue...
how are u getting that answer? you'd have to consistently be near them to chalk it up so well.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need more friends boss.
You don't have a legitimate answer, so you pull this card out?Lmao...

Apparently he's afraid of making friends because they have a gay agenda.
9/10 times yes. If you aren't down with the get down, they can't trust you. They fear you'll expose them.

Apparently my thread described/embarrassed all of you.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't have a legitimate answer, so you pull this card out?Lmao...

9/10 times yes. If you aren't down with the get down, they can't trust you. They fear you'll expose them.

Apparently my thread described/embarrassed all of you.
A "legitamte" answer doesn't apply here though, atleast to the original post. But I could say that to you. What answer do you want? That you're right and everybody should be available everytime you want them to fwy? When you see them lollygagging aren't you hanging out with them then, at that time? I don't get you, you're always making post and crying about something yet, you seemingly do nothing and accept what you have. Have you not watched Naruto? lmao

Edit: I actually hit my brother with this bs you crying bout today. I am studying for a test though, I just know if I go with them, when I get back I won't feel like doing all this boring ass studying. SO I decline and procrastinate til I hit them books. Probably what they're doing otc boss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.