Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my take on what a family tree would look like for the Uzumaki, Senju, Uchiha, and Hyuuga clans. I based this tree on Sir Derp Obito's threads and theories. This is speculation and theory, I am not saying any of this is fact.

You must be registered for see images

Thoughts would be appreciated.

The link above will take you to a larger image.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkWolf Nashoba

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice...

Though no enough evidences the manga can still offer us, we can still connect four big clans into one main branch....
Hope the Hyuugas really fit into this :)))

Reactions: Regulus

HazuRima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it makes sense. you genius

but JuubixSo6p?? what the, I say that's kinda nasty. that thing really happen?? LOL

Reactions: Regulus

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it makes sense. you genius

but JuubixSo6p?? what the, I say that's kinda nasty. that thing really happen?? LOL
Yea it is kind of weird. It is more symbolic than anything, but family trees don't let you put down symbolic relationships lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my take on what a family tree would look like for the Uzumaki, Senju, Uchiha, and Hyuuga clans. I based this tree on Sir Derp Obito's threads and theories. This is speculation and theory, I am not saying any of this is fact.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

The link above will take you to a larger image.
I haven't seen the theory that connects the Hyuga clan to the elder son's lineage. The doujutsu connection makes sense, but aside from that there's not a great deal of circumstantial evidence as far as I'm aware. If possible, please post a link that details the Hyuga theory.
That aside, the tree looks good.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do mean by symbolic?? isn't it..the Juubi is a boy??right??
How come they have sons LOL
Well Rikudou created his sons with the creation of all things technique. To do that he needed to use the Jubi's powers so that is why I placed it like that.

I haven't seen the theory that connects the Hyuga clan to the elder son's lineage. The doujutsu connection makes sense, but aside from that there's not a great deal of circumstantial evidence as far as I'm aware. If possible, please post a link that details the Hyuga theory.
That aside, the tree looks good.
The Hyuga connection should probably be further down and closer to the Uchiha than the Elder Son.

BestFriendsForever

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great work, but Juubi + Rikuudou Sennin is totally illogical...Except that, everything looks good to me. Maybe we will find out about this soon in upcoming manga chapters...