5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Fallen Training \ Cú Chulainn - Matt

You must be registered for see images

There she stood overlooking the snowy wastes in the background of the ruins and monastery where she had been freed. Months had passed since Amara was freed from the Insignia of Duality; with a brief motion toward her collar bone she gently grasped the Seal of Darkness which she bore as a mark from her brother. She could feel his emotions, no matter how far from her. They both knew the other was free, and he was worried...and afraid. Her brown eyes broke her gaze with the snowy wastes and turned toward Cú Chulainn. While she could defeat her brother in battle, she could not defeat his entire Radiant Order; the Fallen of present day, as she had quickly discovered were nothing more than splintered, weakened, and pathetic knights of the Radiant Order. They were not worthy of joining the true Order of Fallen Knight, which had fallen into a defunct state since her defeat over six hundred years ago. But she was back, unsealed back into a world she barely understood. But she understood one truth: that the Radiant Order has no purpose in the world she would build. She locked eyes with Cú, studying him momentarily. He had proven himself in battle already, but what did he believe in. Was he worthy of embodying the Fallen Creed and becoming one of her first knights in her revived Fallen Order that would build a new world, a world free of strife and evil. A broken cycle.

"Cú Chulainn, what is it you seek from me?"

Last edited:

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

There she stood overlooking the snowy wastes in the background of the ruins and monastery where she had been freed. Months had passed since Amara was freed from the Insignia of Duality; with a brief motion toward her collar bone she gently grasped the Seal of Darkness which she bore as a mark from her brother. She could feel his emotions, no matter how far from her. They both knew the other was free, and he was worried...and afraid. Her brown eyes broke her gaze with the snowy wastes and turned toward Cú Chulainn. While she could defeat her brother in battle, she could not defeat his entire Radiant Order; the Fallen of present day, as she had quickly discovered were nothing more than splintered, weakened, and pathetic knights of the Radiant Order. They were not worthy of joining the true Order of Fallen Knight, which had fallen into a defunct state since her defeat over six hundred years ago. But she was back, unsealed back into a world she barely understood. But she understood one truth: that the Radiant Order has no purpose in the world she would build. She locked eyes with Cú, studying him momentarily. He had proven himself in battle already, but what did he believe in. Was he worthy of embodying the Fallen Creed and becoming one of her first knights in her revived Fallen Order that would build a new world, a world free of strife and evil. A broken cycle.

"Cú Chulainn, what is it you seek from me?"
The snowy wasteland covered a vast area. The natural chill in the air made every breath noticeable, the frosty feeling of inhaling almost made people wish to stop breathing for just a time. Cu Chulainn was not bothered by the cold weather however, he was use to it after all. He had been sitting down keeping his eyes peeled open, scanning the area, as if he was waiting for someone, and that's exactly what he was doing. He kept an eye out for that monstrous woman, hearing about her whereabouts from some of the ninjas from around this area, although they were only rumours, there was always a bit of truth in them. He finally found the woman however as she crossed into Chulainns eye sight, the two locking eyes immediately. Introductions were meaningless, that wasn't what he was here for. She had shown him a power, a power in which he wanted to wield and control properly for himself. He refused to be weak and she had left him in such a state. He wanted to control even a fraction of the power this woman controlled, whether she wanted to or not would be a different story. Her cold tone sparked interest. Now there would only be the future, a future of destruction and chaos.

I seek the power of your so called clan. The power you showed me that day, I want it for myself. Then I want to know how to control it, and how to use it to crush those who would belittle me.

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She turned her back toward him, her black dress fluttering in the gentle cold wind which pervaded the monastery. Despite her weather-inappropriate dress, she had simply empowered her body with Prana, a type of Augmentation, leaving her unable to feel cold or chills. A small fraction of the true power which she had gained from her brother. "We are no clan, Chulainn. It is an Order...an ancient order spanning back nearly 700 years ago. I remember those days...almost like it was yesterday...." She trailed off, looking toward the grey sky. It was true; time had passed in a brief instant for her. She had been locked away from centuries, hidden from the world as it changed. One moment she was free, and the next sealed in a cursed seal that her brother had developed. It was as if she had blinked. She turned once again, locking her gaze with Chulainn's. "We were once an Order of Fallen Knights, the strongest of my brother's Radiant Knights." Her face contorted with momentary disgust. She hated the Radiant Order. "A monument to the futility of mankind. That is what my brother's Order is and will always be. What do you know of human suffering?"

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She turned her back toward him, her black dress fluttering in the gentle cold wind which pervaded the monastery. Despite her weather-inappropriate dress, she had simply empowered her body with Prana, a type of Augmentation, leaving her unable to feel cold or chills. A small fraction of the true power which she had gained from her brother. "We are no clan, Chulainn. It is an Order...an ancient order spanning back nearly 700 years ago. I remember those days...almost like it was yesterday...." She trailed off, looking toward the grey sky. It was true; time had passed in a brief instant for her. She had been locked away from centuries, hidden from the world as it changed. One moment she was free, and the next sealed in a cursed seal that her brother had developed. It was as if she had blinked. She turned once again, locking her gaze with Chulainn's. "We were once an Order of Fallen Knights, the strongest of my brother's Radiant Knights." Her face contorted with momentary disgust. She hated the Radiant Order. "A monument to the futility of mankind. That is what my brother's Order is and will always be. What do you know of human suffering?"
Chulainn observed the woman discuss just what her "Order" was. It was clear their were factions within the group. The Fallen and the Radiants were clear, Chulainn wondered if there would be another faction, one who doesn't take either side, at least no distinctively. Chulainn was going to comment on this but he was interrupted with a question. That of Human Suffering. Chulainn sighed and sat down onto a rock, placing an elbow on his leg with his spear resting on his shoulder, he looked at the woman.

Human suffering is something no one can avoid, no matter who they are. For one to grow they need to experience suffering. Otherwise they may aswell be a newborn baby for the entirety of their life. Human suffering is of course placed in many different groups, almost like the factions your order has. It comes in many different ways and is usually perceived as an evil thing. This, however is wrong. To say human suffering is evil and wrong is to ignore progression. For a person to advance and grow, they need to experience some level of human suffering. A life like that, where no type of human suffering occurs is a life I wouldn't want to live in, it's a stagnant life. From personal experiences I have come to accept that human suffering is required for people to move forward. There is only one difference between my acceptance of it. I would prefer to be the one to dish out the suffering as apposed to being the one who would accept it. Too long I lived my life like that, but no more.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Chulainn observed the woman discuss just what her "Order" was. It was clear their were factions within the group. The Fallen and the Radiants were clear, Chulainn wondered if there would be another faction, one who doesn't take either side, at least no distinctively. Chulainn was going to comment on this but he was interrupted with a question. That of Human Suffering. Chulainn sighed and sat down onto a rock, placing an elbow on his leg with his spear resting on his shoulder, he looked at the woman.

Human suffering is something no one can avoid, no matter who they are. For one to grow they need to experience suffering. Otherwise they may aswell be a newborn baby for the entirety of their life. Human suffering is of course placed in many different groups, almost like the factions your order has. It comes in many different ways and is usually perceived as an evil thing. This, however is wrong. To say human suffering is evil and wrong is to ignore progression. For a person to advance and grow, they need to experience some level of human suffering. A life like that, where no type of human suffering occurs is a life I wouldn't want to live in, it's a stagnant life. From personal experiences I have come to accept that human suffering is required for people to move forward. There is only one difference between my acceptance of it. I would prefer to be the one to dish out the suffering as apposed to being the one who would accept it. Too long I lived my life like that, but no more.
So let's pick this up with your new bio. This time I'd like you to start the RP at a location of your choosing. Like before, you'll be meeting with Amara. You don't have to make this super complex or anything. But since we're restarting with Gilgamesh, I want to give you a chance to shape where we are and how it starts out in your vision.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Very well.

The terrain is, the cedar forest.

Clad in his infamous golden armour. Drowning from head to toe in brilliance. The King of Heroes found himself on the outskirts of the Cedar Forest. His eyes scanning the forest, up, down, left and right. He had great distaste for such things. While some found them beautiful, Gilgamesh found resent in them. The source of this resent was due to the death of his closest friend and the last time they fought together. The death of his friend brought about by the cries of a child.

But it would not do for a King to be sent running away by mere memories. After all, he had heard word of a woman, manning these forests alone. He had heard of her ability, an ability he seems to be lacking during this time period. He was at his weakest self, still capable of defending himself but merely a shard of his former glory. It would not do for him to remain in this state, it is a state hardly befitting a King, let alone the King of Heroes.

He braved the forest, head first. His face remaining serious. He wandered the woods for many hours in search of this woman. Gilgamesh had attempted to remain away from a particular area of the forest, until it was the last place searchable within the forest. Gilgamesh scoffed and made his way to a certain area within the forest. The place he last saw his friend and where he had defeated the Bull of Heaven.

Then, almost as if upon queue. There sat the woman, minding her business. In the very spot the Bull of Heaven fell. This could not be a mere coincidence. Gilgamesh approached the woman, waiting for her to realize whom's presence she sat in.

Woman, are you the one the people refer to as a witch? A person capable of bringing forth something explainable? As King I demand these answers. You may have a moment to respond

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Very well.

The terrain is, the cedar forest.

Clad in his infamous golden armour. Drowning from head to toe in brilliance. The King of Heroes found himself on the outskirts of the Cedar Forest. His eyes scanning the forest, up, down, left and right. He had great distaste for such things. While some found them beautiful, Gilgamesh found resent in them. The source of this resent was due to the death of his closest friend and the last time they fought together. The death of his friend brought about by the cries of a child.

But it would not do for a King to be sent running away by mere memories. After all, he had heard word of a woman, manning these forests alone. He had heard of her ability, an ability he seems to be lacking during this time period. He was at his weakest self, still capable of defending himself but merely a shard of his former glory. It would not do for him to remain in this state, it is a state hardly befitting a King, let alone the King of Heroes.

He braved the forest, head first. His face remaining serious. He wandered the woods for many hours in search of this woman. Gilgamesh had attempted to remain away from a particular area of the forest, until it was the last place searchable within the forest. Gilgamesh scoffed and made his way to a certain area within the forest. The place he last saw his friend and where he had defeated the Bull of Heaven.

Then, almost as if upon queue. There sat the woman, minding her business. In the very spot the Bull of Heaven fell. This could not be a mere coincidence. Gilgamesh approached the woman, waiting for her to realize whom's presence she sat in.

Woman, are you the one the people refer to as a witch? A person capable of bringing forth something explainable? As King I demand these answers. You may have a moment to respond
Witch? An interesting reputation among people in this area, something that she did not intend to cultivate. As the self-proclaimed king continued to speak, she simply sat there and continued to intentionally ignore him as if to challenge his seemingly almighty personality. She stood up from the rock from where she sat. Without even exchanging or lowering her gaze upon Gilgamesh, Amara evaporated into a shroud of black wispy energy; but before her seemingly apparent teleportation, she audibly sighed. A slight to the man who attempted to impose his presence so strongly upon her.

Amara decided to wait in the Throne for some time, roughly half an hour. It was not the first time she had been approached by one with an almighty complex, and it most likely would not be the last. When her time in the Throne came to the close she would reappear in the same shroud of black wispy energy that she had originally disappeared in. However this time she would appear mere centimeters from behind Gilgamesh. Her reappearance, only proceeded by the black energy, was followed by the gentle touch of her left hand on Gilgamesh's respective shoulder. Then she whispered, "A witch? No. I was once a knight of Radiance. A mere servant in a much larger battle. Was that satisfactory, oh self-proclaimed king?"

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The woman continued to ignore the King, he let out a laugh from the silence of his observer. Has my presence left you at a loss for words? but within that instant she disappeared into a puff of black haze. Gilgamesh's eyes narrowed, this was indeed it, the power the witch before him possessed, the power the others have spoken of. Perhaps reacquiring his ultimate form wouldn't be such a stretch as he once thought. Gilgamesh felt the return of the presence behind him, this prickly sensation from the voice next to his ear reminded him of the irrational goddess who bothered the King. But if he wanted to obtain the power he demanded he would need to comply with the goddess this time, or rather in this case she still remains a witch. Turning his head to face the woman behind him he has a smile on his face. Indeed, I deem this worthy of my attention, to go on and show me how one goes about controlling such a treasure.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She turned her back once again as Gilgamesh spoke, continuing to refuse giving basic courtesies. "You have sought me out for treasure, but I have offered none. How I garnered such a deplorable reputation, I haven't the slightest clue.... But I will humor you. But I know not who I speak with. You claim yourself to be a king.... I have seen many kings rise and fall in my past. None stood out to me; why should you?"

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Gilgamesh stood proud and tall, continuing to dismiss the rudeness of the lady. She believed it would be her decision for Gilgamesh to learn these treasures, how foolish. I was not asking for your permission, I was merely informing you of my decision. The woman continued on, it seemed this lady knew not of whom's presence she stood in. Perhaps if he entertained her by shining his brilliance upon the woman then she might understand a little better. Even in the presence of my magnificent glory you cannot discern my identity? No other King has stood out to you before?! HAH, that is because they are all mongrels! pretenders to the name! I am the one true King, one who deserves to walk among the heavens yet forced to trod upon the ground with the rabble! For I am the first and only true King, King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. As he finishes saying this a smile can be seen erupting from the King of Heroes.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Gilgamesh stood proud and tall, continuing to dismiss the rudeness of the lady. She believed it would be her decision for Gilgamesh to learn these treasures, how foolish. I was not asking for your permission, I was merely informing you of my decision. The woman continued on, it seemed this lady knew not of whom's presence she stood in. Perhaps if he entertained her by shining his brilliance upon the woman then she might understand a little better. Even in the presence of my magnificent glory you cannot discern my identity? No other King has stood out to you before?! HAH, that is because they are all mongrels! pretenders to the name! I am the one true King, one who deserves to walk among the heavens yet forced to trod upon the ground with the rabble! For I am the first and only true King, King of Heroes, Gilgamesh. As he finishes saying this a smile can be seen erupting from the King of Heroes.
Mongrels. Pretenders. Rabble. Words that the Darkness would use to describe her twin brother, the Light. Perhaps this arrogant, self-absorbed monarch could be of some use after all. "The gift you seek, Prana, is wielded by those who call themselves the Knight's Radiant. They exist to serve. They are led by my twin brother; a man who exists solely to revise history and accept the nature of man. One could argue that they too are like these mongrels you speak so lowly of. But why do you seek it out? What is it you hope to accomplish?"

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Mongrels. Pretenders. Rabble. Words that the Darkness would use to describe her twin brother, the Light. Perhaps this arrogant, self-absorbed monarch could be of some use after all. "The gift you seek, Prana, is wielded by those who call themselves the Knight's Radiant. They exist to serve. They are led by my twin brother; a man who exists solely to revise history and accept the nature of man. One could argue that they too are like these mongrels you speak so lowly of. But why do you seek it out? What is it you hope to accomplish?"
Gilgamesh heard the woman speak out almost in malevolence of her Brother. A smile had grown on the lips of the King of Heroes. She believed she too could call these Knights who follow this man mongrels. She then goes on to ask why the King of Heroes seeks out the ability of prana, and what he plans to accomplish with it. The King turned his head towards the distance, almost as if staring into space. All things in this world belong to me, whether I know of their existence or not. The subject of prana is no different, I too bear a right to this power. As for what I wish to accomplish, well, it's really quite simple, for my rule and my decree's I lay out as King to be known and followed throughout all of time, to exterminate the Mongrels and rid the world of the needless rabble. From my understanding it sounds like these Radiant Knights too fall under that title. So they should be dealt with accordingly.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Gilgamesh heard the woman speak out almost in malevolence of her Brother. A smile had grown on the lips of the King of Heroes. She believed she too could call these Knights who follow this man mongrels. She then goes on to ask why the King of Heroes seeks out the ability of prana, and what he plans to accomplish with it. The King turned his head towards the distance, almost as if staring into space. All things in this world belong to me, whether I know of their existence or not. The subject of prana is no different, I too bear a right to this power. As for what I wish to accomplish, well, it's really quite simple, for my rule and my decree's I lay out as King to be known and followed throughout all of time, to exterminate the Mongrels and rid the world of the needless rabble. From my understanding it sounds like these Radiant Knights too fall under that title. So they should be dealt with accordingly.
She did not smile at his response; but the man's dreams could prove helpful in her ultimate goal: reshaping humanity. There was a time in her childhood that she sought how to fix the plight of man, the endless wars and strife that plagued every human. From the poor to the wealthy. Without changing her emotionless expression, she waved her hand. A burst of black, wispy Prana would rupture from her position and rush outward into the forest. Before Gilgamesh could react, it would be too late. The two would be transported to Amara's Reality Marble; her tranquil sanctuary. A place wrought in the chaos bound within her own nihilistic heart. Only the sensation of grass would be under Gilgamesh's feet. There were no trees in sight, only darkness. Only black, wispy Prana pervaded the area like smoke in a fire. "This is the power you seek, King of Heroes. The power to bring the world to heel, a power to build with." She stood there in the distance, shrouded by darkness, waiting for his response.
Explain to me what Prana is, and its connection to the Throne.

Last edited:

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

She did not smile at his response; but the man's dreams could prove helpful in her ultimate goal: reshaping humanity. There was a time in her childhood that she sought how to fix the plight of man, the endless wars and strife that plagued every human. From the poor to the wealthy. Without changing her emotionless expression, she waved her hand. A burst of black, wispy Prana would rupture from her position and rush outward into the forest. Before Gilgamesh could react, it would be too late. The two would be transported to Amara's Reality Marble; her tranquil sanctuary. A place wrought in the chaos bound within her own nihilistic heart. Only the sensation of grass would be under Gilgamesh's feet. There were no trees in sight, only darkness. Only black, wispy Prana pervaded the area like smoke in a fire. "This is the power you seek, King of Heroes. The power to bring the world to heel, a power to build whith" She stood there in the distance, shrouded by darkness, waiting for his response.
Explain to me what Prana is, and it's connection to the Throne.
Within moments he felt a peculiar sensation, a black mist like energy flew past him, and before he knew it, Gilgamesh had been plunged into a different place, no, that would be an understatement, this was almost like that of another world. His surroundings remained dark, he could see nothing but yet it was almost like he was seeing everything, this truly was a barren wasteland. The woman talked about this being the power he seeked, he wasn't quite sure how exactly that would be the case. So he would pose the question, This wasteland, what can one achieved with this wretched landscape. What lies beneath the surface. Or rather is it that being able to create such a world without fail is truly what the power to bring the world to a heel is, if so then I commend your efforts. But what more lies beyond this wretched world, how does it come to be. The King of Heroes crossed his arms in a patient matter, he would wait eagerly to listen and learn from this lady's words.

Prana is an energy which comes from the throne, the throne is basically what ties all the SB together and what not. It's connection to the throne is basically the user, no? Since the user is basically the door connecting the Prana to the Throne.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Within moments he felt a peculiar sensation, a black mist like energy flew past him, and before he knew it, Gilgamesh had been plunged into a different place, no, that would be an understatement, this was almost like that of another world. His surroundings remained dark, he could see nothing but yet it was almost like he was seeing everything, this truly was a barren wasteland. The woman talked about this being the power he seeked, he wasn't quite sure how exactly that would be the case. So he would pose the question, This wasteland, what can one achieved with this wretched landscape. What lies beneath the surface. Or rather is it that being able to create such a world without fail is truly what the power to bring the world to a heel is, if so then I commend your efforts. But what more lies beyond this wretched world, how does it come to be. The King of Heroes crossed his arms in a patient matter, he would wait eagerly to listen and learn from this lady's words.

Prana is an energy which comes from the throne, the throne is basically what ties all the SB together and what not. It's connection to the throne is basically the user, no? Since the user is basically the door connecting the Prana to the Throne.
No mention of the Grail? Or attuning your body to the Throne? Try again.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aight we gotta continue this since it’s been a long time.

We can continue this from where we left off if you’d like or whatever you want to do, just wanted you to give me somewhere to start since we’re going ooc for this now